Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he is creating an imagine of himself as a wealthy You Tuber of whom we are all envious, when in reality, he continues to convince us on a daily basis of what a shallow, mindless fool he really is.
The fact he has no interest in doing anything in his own home, no desire to do anything himself or learn, while he seethes on camera about how it's taking too long and stressing him out goes to show that the house is all about an image/facade to him. He just wants his parents to hurry up and get everything ready so he can "flex" this new wealthy/homeowner image in his videos, which he'll quickly tire of and demand more.

I've always said that the whole house obsession was based entirely around his sister getting a home and him needing to project an image of being a homeowner before he turns 30. That's all it is to him. Such a shallow perspective on life.

Reactions: 14
I don't feel sorry for them. They are the ones doing it instead of telling him no. They are the ones who showed up instead of telling him no.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So many comments telling him it would make for better content to show himself learning and doing the work himself on the house.

I believe that Pallo thinks that stuff is beneath him. He's a major celebrity now :rolleyes:
---
006711.png

The toddler was watching 'Making The Disney Wish' while his parents were slaving away in the background. He waaaants a Disney Wish cruise now.

200w (12).gif

He's a sniveling man-child. Nothing is ever enough. He just got off a $5k cruise and moved into a $755k house and now he waaaaaants a Disney Wish cruise.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So many comments telling him it would make for better content to show himself learning and doing the work himself on the house.

I believe that Pallo thinks this stuff (sweeping, installing shower rods, installing hardware) is all beneath him and his "celebrity status."
We all know on here if KP was putting in ANY effort in cleaning/unpacking/installing/lifting he would have set up his camera to show the hatters. But he didn't. He looks the same as he always does, with a little more manic/stress attitude. Meanwhile his parents are shown working and look exhausted in every video.

How KP doesn't edit out these moments that make him look tone-deaf/pre-madonna, I'll never understand.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but no sympathy for the parents. They groomed him to be the useless probably “marriage saver” baby. They enable and coddle him. Ger Bear lets it happen because he’s been down that road before with the mom of the other son and likes his life as is for the most part. At least the older brother turned out well.

my ex’s dad and step mom had a kid together. Her first his second and about 14 years apart in age. The step mom did EVERYTHING for this kid. When they came to visit us she’d put his towel in the dryer every time he tooona shower so he’d have a warm fresh towel (during the summer in Texas). Made his breakfast for him every day and just doted on him. He learned zero life skills and luckily he is smart and got a good degree and job but he can’t tie his own shoes.

Reactions: 8
How KP doesn't edit out these moments that make him look tone-deaf/pre-madonna, I'll never understand.
I think he's just that out of touch and self-absorbed that he can't read a room. These tone deaf moments don't even cross his mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Starting to believe more and more that it truly is the parents home they purchased and that’s why their spending the money and time to do those renovations

• Heart
The size of the coffee table is Not the problem. It’s that tiny living room. Kyle and fam are trying to blame the size of the table. That table would have fit in the apartment living room.

Reactions: 12

I believe that Pallo thinks that stuff is beneath him. He's a major celebrity now :rolleyes:
---
View attachment 2753057

The toddler was watching 'Making The Disney Wish' while his parents were slaving away in the background. He waaaants a Disney Wish cruise now.

View attachment 2753071

He's a sniveling man-child. Nothing is ever enough. He just got off a $5k cruise and moved into a $755k house and now he waaaaaants a Disney Wish cruise.
If he's such a baller and makes so much cash, why not just book the cruise and then tweet that he was "inspired so I booked the cruise"?
---
Starting to believe more and more that it truly is the parents home they purchased and that’s why their spending the money and time to do those renovations
Red flag after red flag. It's a retirement home bought by the parents. His name is on it and the mortgage to build his credit so when they want to move he might be able to buy something.

• Heart

---
View attachment 2753057

View attachment 2753071

{Cause now I wanna book the Disney wish.]

There it is again, and again, and again. The grift...the hint...the plea. Give me a bleeping break with this hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in income. 😂 This is a ~ hint! hint! hint! wink! wink!~ panhandle, a beg by the disgusting loser midget for some sugardaddy or stan to buy him a couple of tickets on the Wish. That's it!

If he had anywhere near the income levels that have been bandied about, a couple of tickets of the Wish would be chicken scratch, chump change and he'd book it like___ yesterday. PULEEEEEEEEZE' ... everyone should stop with ANY silly talk of some lofty income that puts that bum in the top 3% of earners in this country. I have no doubt, feel with complete certainty, that I pay more in taxes than he nets in his best year.

With the nonsensical and astronomical numbers that are thrown out about $300K.... no.... $400K ....wait....blah, blah, blah, he'd have laughed at that crackerbox Susan got and would have been living over in Golden Oak long ago. __ tickets on the Wish! A trifel.

He's a loser kept afloat by his parents. He's a liar and a park crawling clown enabled by his parents. He's dependent on them and his girl - friend and the foolish stans and sugardaddies left online to keep his ass out of another bro sty arrangement with roommates. My god he was almost homeless and ready to sleep on the sofa at Casey's sister & bil's apartment when he HAD to get out of the bro pig sty. Susan had to come to his rescue then as well.

His posing online in that YouTube crapalooza is a charade, all a lie and a grift and a con and the family is all a major part of keeping it going. They are as rotten as he is. It's a house of cards and they are just playing an angle now. They keep his lie filled show going and let him occupy that house for the near future until they can come down permanently and occupy it and perhaps, just perhaps, he'll be able to move on to another place.

It's a fool's bet and a fool's bargain with a fool___ but they are the fools who are making it. Watching them deal with it will be a LOT of fun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why in the Eff does that look like a foot coming out of the shower?!?!?

I think that's ol Creepy Clown Ger's left hand with fingers folded. I did LOL after reading your comment and looking at the pic. It looks like a foot!

A family trait seems to be that they have no wrists and so it's an easy mistake. 😂

Notice Kyle's hand and fingers next to the hand of a Betsy Wetsy doll ___ and the fat kid's arm on the right!:ROFLMAO:
dollhand1.jpg
dollhand2.jpg
armm.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When did Lora move to her new place? Didn’t someone find a post about that? She said she moved the same weekend as Kyle.
IMG_7705.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
{Cause now I wanna book the Disney wish.]

There it is again, and again, and again. The grift...the hint...the plea. Give me a bleeping break with this hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in income. 😂 This is a ~ hint! hint! hint! wink! wink!~ panhandle, a beg by the disgusting loser midget for some sugardaddy or stan to buy him a couple of tickets on the Wish. That's it!

If he had anywhere near the income levels that have been bandied about, a couple of tickets of the Wish would be chicken scratch, chump change and he'd book it like___ yesterday. PULEEEEEEEEZE' ... everyone should stop with ANY silly talk of some lofty income that puts that bum in the top 3% of earners in this country. I have no doubt, feel with complete certainty, that I pay more in taxes than he nets in his best year.

With the nonsensical and astronomical numbers that are thrown out about $300K.... no.... $400K ....wait....blah, blah, blah, he'd have laughed at that crackerbox Susan got and would have been living over in Golden Oak long ago. __ tickets on the Wish! A trifel.

He's a loser kept afloat by his parents. He's a liar and a park crawling clown enabled by his parents. He's dependent on them and his girl - friend and the foolish stans and sugardaddies left online to keep his ass out of another bro sty arrangement with roommates. My god he was almost homeless and ready to sleep on the sofa at Casey's sister & bil's apartment when he HAD to get out of the bro pig sty. Susan had to come to his rescue then as well.

His posing online in that YouTube crapalooza is a charade, all a lie and a grift and a con and the family is all a major part of keeping it going. They are as rotten as he is. It's a house of cards and they are just playing an angle now. They keep his lie filled show going and let him occupy that house for the near future until they can come down permanently and occupy it and perhaps, just perhaps, he'll be able to move on to another place.

It's a fool's bet and a fool's bargain with a fool___ but they are the fools who are making it. Watching them deal with it will be a LOT of fun.
That cabana invite on Coco Cay reignited that thirst for sugar daddy money. It convinced him that that good ole days are returning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh, and as an add on about all Pallo's hinting about a cruise on the Wish, don't forget that both he and The Doormat hinted relentlessly last year and never got someone to pony up tickets for them.
"We sure would love to take a cruise of the Wish, wouldn't we Casey?"
"We sure would Kyle. That would be a WISH come true."

It was nauseating.

And when several responders to his continuous mention of the maiden voyage of The Treasure this year said they didn't think he'd be on it because it was already sold out, he responded: "I'll be on the maiden voyage. count on it." and "Wanna bet?"

Again, Big Baller bullshit. With that lie of his powerhouse income, were that true to ANY extent, he'd have tickets to both, would have sailed on the WISH last year any time he wanted.

And lastly, I LOVE the distortion, the perspective on this pic of poor ol Sour Puss Susan cleaning his garage while he films her and sips his coffee.
It makes that little garage look like it's twice the size of the 1900sq ft crackerbox house. 😂

sweeping.jpg

Two words: FORCED PERSPECTIVE
forced perspective.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmao look what I just saw on X about Alexa 😂😂😂

BTW I wonder why Casey won’t appear in vlogs anytime soon. 🤔

IMG_8221.png
IMG_8216.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.