Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog, Lora said they moved on the same weekend. Lora posted about her new place on 2/6. During Kyle’s moving vlog he mentioned a farmer’s market, which someone here mentioned is only on Sundays. So my guess is that he moved the weekend of 2/3-2/4, right after he returned from his cruise. He’s probably not lying about moving post-cruise, but he’s probably 1 week behind in his vlogs.
It doesn’t matter when he moved (pre-cruise vs post-cruise). He’s still a POS human from the way he exploits his parents and girlfriend. Just to name a few things: mom has to carry his clothes up the stairs to his bedroom, dad has to install “soft close” hardware for the cabinetry, they both have to install the shower curtain and rod — all while the id!ot is doing nothing other than filming all of this. Can’t wait until he “allows” Casey to park her car next his Barbie Mobile in the “half spot” (other half for his squat rack) - he will complain to Mommy and Daddy that the garage is too small and he “needs” to upgrade to a house with a 3 car garage!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think he's just that out of touch and self-absorbed that he can't read a room. These tone deaf moments don't even cross his mind.
His pompous use of the word "we" actually means "Me" to him as no one else matters.

Nobody. Fans, stans, paying fans and stans, his friends, Girl Friend and even his family. None.
---
all while the id!ot is doing nothing other than filming all of this.
and he's a poor example of a videographer. in all the years that he has been doing YouTube, he has no clue how to actually capture things.

no or limited b-roll, because he lacks the "time" to do it right, that is so obviously staged as his can't act or ever appear natural.

and he calls it his "career" and his "art" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s get some drinks since I don’t really drink anymore, C aSey’s not here.
IMG_0062.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the vlog, Lora said they moved on the same weekend. Lora posted about her new place on 2/6. During Kyle’s moving vlog he mentioned a farmer’s market, which someone here mentioned is only on Sundays. So my guess is that he moved the weekend of 2/3-2/4, right after he returned from his cruise. He’s probably not lying about moving post-cruise, but he’s probably 1 week behind in his vlogs.
They all lie though so I wouldn't listen to anyone. I did see that guy Zach who got the Cabana for everyone say in Disney it was nice to meet his parents. Sooooo either he met them before the cruise or went to Disney straight from the cruise and they were there then.

Reactions: 7
Today's dump....

-Kyle says Aston Martin correctly and then inexplicably says AUSTIN Martin.
-He also so says bags correctly
-Reiterates that he will be making his parents split their stays at his house and DELUXE resorts
-Oh no, wait times are long! It must be so hard having an annual pass and not being able to ride something for the 100th time
-Tries bribing his dad with a stay at his house to ride Tower
-GROUNDBREAKING footage of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster being closed... the whole area is "extinct"
-He finds out it opens in summer and then uses the powers of deduction to put together that it could be closed HALF A YEAR
-Unable to do any prior research, walks to exit of gift shop door to find out it's closed
-Still doesn't seem to be sure that RnR isn't being rethemed
-Awkwardly forces his mom to get a birthday button
-Stops by Brown Derby Lounge to get.... even though he doesn't drink... DRINKS!
-Makes his parents split a drink while he drinks a big boy Manhattan by himself
-Kyle is a coward little baby boy who orders adult drinks that are literally just liquor and is surprised they taste strong
-GIANT UPDATE ABOUT LITTLE MERMAID... there is a casting call
-He proclaims it to be the year of Disney World
-He dropped his camera and now it's buzzing, he now HAS to get an unnecessarily expensive new lens
-Tries to make his parents do Goofy impressions, they refuse, Kyle proceeds to do an impression of how we all think he actually sounds
-Points out a car (speeder) in Batuu that is LITERALLY FLOATING
-Kyle hears people speaking Portuguese and French
-Bummed his parents are here while parks are busy, but points out they are actually here to do everything at house for him
-Kyle sees construction update on ice cream stand near MuppetVision and proclaims it will be open any day (based on nothing)
-"It says says ice cold so it's gotta be food I mean sorry coke as well. THE DRINK COKE" (what the duck was that comment)
-He somehow makes the conclusion it will be open in March or April based on literally nothing
-Sad he can't get early check in for dinner when there is a line to get in outside. Boo-bleeping-hoo
-He sees some construction happening in gift shop and ... surprise surprise... doesn't know what's going on and aimlessly guesses
-Apparently giving up on eating "healthy"
-He's giddy that deviled eggs give you the farts
-Unbearable to watch him eat food with his mouth open constantly
-Susan reminds us she doesn't like spice because their lives are bleeping boring white bread trash
-Kyle apparently doesn't normally like chicken? News to me
-It hilarious to me that DADDADDAD loves to disappear and hide from the family every chance he gets
-Now that park day is over it's back to the coal mine... err... setting up tater's apartment for them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Today's dump....

-Reiterates that he will be making his parents split their stays at his house and DELUXE resorts
-Oh no, wait times are long! It must be so hard having an annual pass and not being able to ride something for the 100th time
-GROUNDBREAKING footage of Rock 'n' Roller Coaster being closed... the whole area is "extinct"
-He finds out it opens in summer and then uses the powers of deduction to put together that it could be closed HALF A YEAR
-Unable to do any prior research, walks to exit of gift shop door to find out it's closed
-Kyle is a coward little baby boy who orders adult drinks that are literally just liquor and is surprised they taste strong
-He dropped his camera and now it's buzzing, he now HAS to get an unnecessarily expensive new lens
-Tries to make his parents do Goofy impressions, they refuse, Kyle proceeds to do an impression of how we all think he actually sounds
-Bummed his parents are here while parks are busy, but points out they are actually here to do everything at house for him
-Kyle sees construction update on ice cream stand near MuppetVision and proclaims it will be open any day (based on nothing)
-"It says says ice cold so it's gotta be food I mean sorry coke as well. THE DRINK COKE" (what the duck was that comment)
-He somehow makes the conclusion it will be open in March or April based on literally nothing
-Sad he can't get early check in for dinner when there is a line to get in outside. Boo-bleeping-hoo
-He sees some construction happening in gift shop and ... surprise surprise... doesn't know what's going on and aimlessly guesses
-Susan reminds us she doesn't like spice because their lives are bleeping boring white bread trash
-It hilarious to me that DADDADDAD loves to disappear and hide from the family every chance he gets
-Now that park day is over it's back to the coal mine... err... setting up tater's apartment for them

thank you for your service.
may your day bring you joy, well, it will be joyful since you're not living Kile's pathetic life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fun Fact. Oar Expert Disney Vlogger says it’s always a good idea to show up for dinner reservations an hour early, in a way.
IMG_0064.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Fun Fact. Oar Expert Disney Vlogger says it’s always a good idea to show up for dinner reservations an hour early, in a way.
View attachment 2754193
He got there insanely early, was still able to check in early and made it seem like they waited forever when in reality they waited maybe 10 minutes after their actual reservation time. It's easier, in a way, to inflate your wait time when you show up an hour early.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
He got there insanely early, was still able to check in early and made it seem like they waited forever when in reality they waited maybe 10 minutes after their actual reservation time. It's easier, in a way, to inflate your wait time when you show up an hour early.
I have to say that is probably the ONLY thing he gets right in life. That is he always on time.

• Haha
I have to say that is probably the ONLY thing he gets right in life. That is he always on time.
True, but the only reason he shows up early to literally everything is because his life is so dull. Nothing competes with anything for his time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So where is Casey? Something seems off. Aren’t her working hours typically during the day? He went to Hollywood Studios at night and still no Casey with him. I hope she wised up and dumped his ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It doesn’t matter when he moved (pre-cruise vs post-cruise). He’s still a POS human from the way he exploits his parents and girlfriend. Just to name a few things: mom has to carry his clothes up the stairs to his bedroom, dad has to install “soft close” hardware for the cabinetry, they both have to install the shower curtain and rod — all while the id!ot is doing nothing other than filming all of this. Can’t wait until he “allows” Casey to park her car next his Barbie Mobile in the “half spot” (other half for his squat rack) - he will complain to Mommy and Daddy that the garage is too small and he “needs” to upgrade to a house with a 3 car garage!
He needs a 3 car garage so he can store the stuff people send him in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
True, but the only reason he shows up early to literally everything is because his life is so dull. Nothing competes with anything for his time.
that and he will try to weasel his way in early
by throwing his imaginary "celebrity" status around

• Haha
  • Sick
Weren’t they literally late for everything the first couple of days on the cruise? Dinner, shore excursions, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Today's dump....

Lmao perfect recap!!! So funny!
---
THE REAL KP! 🤬🤬🤬
IMG_8228.jpeg
IMG_8229.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
So where is Casey? Something seems off. Aren’t her working hours typically during the day? He went to Hollywood Studios at night and still no Casey with him. I hope she wised up and dumped his ass.
Isn't she living with him? I thought her lease at her sister's place ended at the end of January.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.