Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Banker and her Clown Shoes stayed at the new house while Kyle was on the cruise. He probably left them quite the lengthy to do list!
I'm convinced that he did exactly that. He was on the cruise and they were working in the new house. That sounds exactly like him and the way he operates. Enjoys himself while at the same time takes advantage of others.

Also, something smells really fishing to me at the Pallonesian. No sign of Casey's belongings there; no sign of Casey there. They go out to celebrate Susan's birthday - and Casey, their future daughter-in-law, is not with them? (Who's going to pick up the tab if she's not there?) Also, still no sign of Brianne and Kev in the vlogs for months now. Someone said they moved from Orlando - but that can't be true. Casey wouldn't have a place to stay if they are no longer renting the place in Orlando. Would love to know what's up with Kp's lying, scheming, grifting life. Stay tuned.

Reactions: 12
Where is Casey, Kyle? If she is your 'forever' partner, shouldn't she have been a part of your family celebrations? What did you do with/ to her?

Reactions: 13
Oh please, for the love of God, I hope Casey's loving family had an intervention with her and talked her out of moving in with KP. I mean, there is just no up side at all for her in moving in with him.

However, nothing looked amiss in the their relationship during the cruise, so we will have to wait and see.

Don't throw your life away after a loser, Casey! There's still time to run.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm convinced that he did exactly that. He was on the cruise and they were working in the new house. That sounds exactly like him and the way he operates. Enjoys himself while at the same time takes advantage of others.

Also, something smells really fishing to me at the Pallonesian. No sign of Casey's belongings there; no sign of Casey there. They go out to celebrate Susan's birthday - and Casey, their future daughter-in-law, is not with them? (Who's going to pick up the tab if she's not there?) Also, still no sign of Brianne and Kev in the vlogs for months now. Someone said they moved from Orlando - but that can't be true. Casey wouldn't have a place to stay if they are no longer renting the place in Orlando. Would love to know what's up with Kp's lying, scheming, grifting life. Stay tuned.
It's now been almost 3 months since any sign or mention of Kevin & Brianne ever since the deleted Thanksgiving vlog. A few threads back I did some digging and he'd have them in the vlog about 2-3 times per month on average.

I'd love for someone to spill the tea on what exactly happened ever since the deleted vlog. With the mysterious lack of Casey and Pallo saying he has no idea when she'll be back on the vlog, maybe they were able to talk some sense into her.
GGHXvHWWkAA5ub1.jpeg

Looks like their apartment in Orlando ^^

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
KP Small Facts of the Day:
- If a popular ride is down, means higher wait times for other rides.
- Manhattan's tastes like only alcohol is in the drink.
- KP compares himself to a dog chasing a squirrel for the way he loves smelling things.
- Overheard people speaking Portuguese, they must be from Brazil!
- Overheard people speaking French, they must be from Europe!
- Smooch Talking (saying pretty please in an Urkel voice) doesn't always get you into a restaurant faster. But should always try.
- KP loves 50's Prime Time Cafe. It has good food, well decent food, not the best. It is just fine.

Ger Bear's One Fact of the Day:
- Big people have lots of blood in them, so they don't need a jacket on a cold park day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just realized that if Casey leaves the abusive idiot, she's going to have to deal with Susan and Farlexa harassing her non-stop like they did to Kyle's ex.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I hope Casey films their breakup and posts it on YouTube someday.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The house closed on Jan 17. His last video posted before the break was on the 17th, so he likely started his break several days before that.
he came back on the 25th and Icon disembarked on the 27th. it was a 7 day cruise so if he returned on the 3rd he would have had to move on Sunday Feb 4th.

Feb 3 would be a write off. Brightline is a 3.5 hour trip. Even if they got off the ship in the first group, the earliest they could be back in Orlando is 1:15PM

It's unlikely he had to "rent" the house to the other owner. That's a complete fabrication to get "awws" and "atta boy" from his stans.

timeline just doesn't jive with moving after the cruise. plus didn't he have some IG stories out that contradicted moving after the cruise?
Yes! On his move in day he bought that Celebration sweatshirt. Nick was running by. Before his cruise he posted a pic on IG of both of them together. He was wearing his Celebration top. Nick was wearing his black tank top. Yet in his vlogs he clsims it was after the cruise.

Reactions: 6
Oh please, for the love of God, I hope Casey's loving family had an intervention with her and talked her out of moving in with KP. I mean, there is just no up side at all for her in moving in with him.

However, nothing looked amiss in the their relationship during the cruise, so we will have to wait and see.

Don't throw your life away after a loser, Casey! There's still time to run.
That’s what I said yesterday! I really hope and pray her dad stepped it and talked some sense into her. I already posted this a couple pages back but it looks like February 4 was Brianne and Kevin‘s anniversary and Casey congratulated them. Brianne does not follow Kyle on IG. I don’t know if she ever did but as of right now she doesn’t, but she does follow Alexa.
IMG_8231.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Looking back at the listing photos, I’d say it’s highly unlikely that anybody was living in the home even when it was listed. It’s very doubtful that the owner needed an extra week. Why even lie about that? He’s so full of tit with everything he says and everything he does.
I thought it was being used as a VRBO/AirBNB by the prior owner, and not occupied. That would explain the staged look in the listing photos.

Reactions: 8
That’s what I said yesterday! I really hope and pray her dad stepped it and talked some sense into her. I already posted this a couple pages back but it looks like February 4 was Brianne and Kevin‘s anniversary and Casey congratulated them. Brianne does not follow Kyle on IG. I don’t know if she ever did but as of right now she doesn’t, but she does follow Alexa.
I can confirm that Brianne was following Kyle on IG as of around 6 months ago. She must have unfollowed him.

Something definitely went down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought it was being used as a VRBO/AirBNB by the prior owner, and not occupied. That would explain the staged look in the listing photos.
it's not uncommon to stage a house for photos and viewings, but I agree that it did not appear occupied.

Reactions: 4
it's not uncommon to stage a house for photos and viewings, but I agree that it did not appear occupied.
I know. That's why I said it looked staged, but it might actually have been used as a VRBO. In the photos, it looked like just a little too much Disney for a house stager (kinda narrows the buyer pool), but may have been appealing for a vacation rental scenario.

Reactions: 6
I just realized that if Casey leaves the abusive idiot, she's going to have to deal with Susan and Farlexa harassing her non-stop like they did to Kyle's ex.
The whole family is a bunch of low-rent trash with a touch of crazyy. I almost feel sympathy for Clown Dad^3 since he's clearly worn out and full of regret, but he's Dr. Frankenstein, unable to control his creations.

Lord I hope the signs are right and she got out - 1 year and change with this loser is a lifetime worth of lessons on what a relationship should not look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I can confirm that Brianne was following Kyle on IG as of around 6 months ago. She must have unfollowed him.

Something definitely went down.
My money is on "down" being the time that Kevin and Kyle spent a few days alone together. We know that narcissists can be charming and "turned on" when needed. But Kevin and Kyle were alone together for a whole weekend. I bet a lot of red flags went off in Kevin's head that weekend. He seems like a really nice guy and we all know that Kyle is only fake nice.

I imagine the Durliat family all really wanted to like and embrace Kyle, but saw his true colours enough to start questioning his antics, especially over the Thanksgiving weekend.

Reactions: 8
It’s either 5 or 6 February.
The best buy date on the pack of donuts in Publix was 2/6 and they normally don't expire day of. So it has to be at least 2/3 or before. I did see some items were on sale in the store and wanted to compare that with past ads, but ain't nobody(or at least me)got time for that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2754775
It says she follows him:

1707853111222.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There was a lot of stuff in the garage and only room for 1 car. Also was there clothing hanging in the primary closet?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.