Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. That's why I said it looked staged, but it might actually have been used as a VRBO. In the photos, it looked like just a little too much Disney for a house stager (kinda narrows the buyer pool), but may have been appealing for a vacation rental scenario.
that's fair but I'm guessing they are banking on the fact that they can bamboozle a true Disney fanatic into over paying.

And guess what? They did!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for confirming. Maybe nothing happened then...
I wouldn't say that. Many people just leave people on their social media accounts and never unfriend or block. She doesn't post a lot to IG so maybe she didn't find the need.
I do find it odd that they are not on the vlogs anymore and haven't shown them spending any time together for the holidays or even Superbowl.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't say that. Many people just leave people on their social media accounts and never unfriend or block. She doesn't post a lot to IG so maybe she didn't find the need.
I do find it odd that they are not on the vlogs anymore and haven't shown them spending any time together for the holidays or even Superbowl.
The whole "Super Bowl party for 2" on their IG seemed strange to me. Like they were poking the bear. With Kyle being the huge football fan that he is, and his grand new cesspool at Tidepool, you'd think Kyle would want to host and show off to the only "friends" that would possibly show up. But no -- they each have their own Super Bowl event. And look at all the great snacks and drinks the Durliats had. Notice we didn't see any Pallo Super Bowl coverage. Maybe Kyle wasn't happy with his snacks. :unsure:

1707854315252.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched his videos in a long time. I get all my info from here. BUT, today I decided to watch today and,.... is that little witch wearing Invisalign's?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Man, these “house vlogs” have been 🔥. Not for Tater. For us. The sheer stupidity and outright cluelessness from him is on full display. He really is setting himself up for deserved ridicule.

The titles of his vlogs sound so dramatic…then when you watch them, you see it is a nothingburger.

“Overwhelming Day” = just shopping like regular grown adults do.

“MAJOR Issues” = slight error that got resolved.

He should audition to be on Real Housewives with all his drama.

I doubt C aSey broke up with him, as he still talks about her. That said, doesn’t mean there isn’t trouble in paradise. If and when C aSey moves in, it will be very telling if Brianne and Kevin help her. Outside of a bed and a maybe dresser or two, I feel like C aSey can make a few trips with friends to move her stuff over. I don’t think she will need to hire a mover or anything.

Can’t wait to watch it all unfold.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know guys, I'm a little uncomfortable with this Casey bashing.
Criticising her for things she does in Kyle's vlogs is fine. But fishing for information about her professional life crosses a line for me.
She may be smitten by the biggest asshole on YouTube but she's young and many of us have had similar experiences, I'll wager...
...but that doesn't mean she's not good at her job.
And yeah, Kyle might be exploiting her for her job-related benefits but that still doesn't mean she's not good at her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm convinced that he did exactly that. He was on the cruise and they were working in the new house. That sounds exactly like him and the way he operates. Enjoys himself while at the same time takes advantage of others.

Also, something smells really fishing to me at the Pallonesian. No sign of Casey's belongings there; no sign of Casey there. They go out to celebrate Susan's birthday - and Casey, their future daughter-in-law, is not with them? (Who's going to pick up the tab if she's not there?) Also, still no sign of Brianne and Kev in the vlogs for months now. Someone said they moved from Orlando - but that can't be true. Casey wouldn't have a place to stay if they are no longer renting the place in Orlando. Would love to know what's up with Kp's lying, scheming, grifting life. Stay tuned.
Didn’t kevin post a pic of a superbowl party at their place? It looked like the same apartment.
---
Where is Casey, Kyle? If she is your 'forever' partner, shouldn't she have been a part of your family celebrations? What did you do with/ to her?
Yesterday he was harping ln and on at Target how he wished Casey was there. More than usual.

A couple years ago, kylie had an IG post that said something to the effect of, “i am sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you. I messed up.” It was very odd. It disappeared quickly. The timing to me coincided with the girl from Arizona that worked at the Yacht Club? I’ve never forgotten about that post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.