Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No with Susan‘s father‘s name. The article mentions the entire history of the restaurant from when it opened in 1902 all the way until now and there have been several different people running it but it’s still been in the same family and no one has that name.
---
It was opened by Charles Mader in 1902, so it sounds like the Mader family has always owned it.
OK so just another lie from grifty and mommy was just playing along since he was drunk.

Reactions: 9
BTW when I was looking up that shirtless thumbnail earlier I noticed that on some of his really really old videos before I started watching him he was getting like 100,000+ views and I even saw one with 200k+ views! I know I was one of the people who just could not believe that he bought a house, but now I can see why they approved the mortgage. If now he’s only getting an average of about 30-40,000 views and somehow he’s able to pay his bills, I can’t even imagine the money he made back then especially living with roommates. See I can admit when I’m wrong. 😂

Now that being said, I cannot wait until he gets out of that fantasy cruise life and actually has to go home and deal with a mortgage payment plus all the other expenses that come along with owning a house. Even with Casey’s contribution it’s not going to be easy. That is unless somehow the clown posse has a secret stash of money somewhere to help him out.
I just really doubt the Clown family has a bunch of money stashed away. I don't think Susan and JerBear would be working as a janitor and bank teller at their age when they could retire with a bunch of money stashed away.

I do think his views will drop back down to 30-40k once we're back to Target shopping and cooking with Casey vlogs. But he seems able to maintain his income from that. He's also getting double the views on older videos every day, so averages about 60k-70k views pretty consistently every single day. He'll probably be able to maintain this income for a long time with how loyal and diehard his stans are. He doesn't even need growth because his viewers aren't really leaving.

It's going to take something, like his sock puppet getting exposed or for his stans to see the real racist, fake POS he actually is for his channel to fail anytime soon. Or some big change on YouTube where his income gets drastically reduced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The whole Mader's Restaurant in Milwaukee thing is strange. Susan says it's owned by grandma and grandpa. Her maiden name is Haeuser. I see no history or mention of the restaurant being associated with those names.
I remember Kyle once saying he calls his fans "Pallomars" because it's the name of a bowling alley his father used to own.
This is the first I've heard of a restaurant though.
I doubt any of it is true.

Reactions: 4
Owner

Victor G Mader, age 811041 Old World 3Rd St, Milwaukee, WI 53203
Ok, I'm really confused. You're the one who brought up Mader's Restaurant out of the blue in post #153. No one else has suggested that anyone other than the Mader family has operated the restaurant in the past 102 years, and has been pointed out, there are no Mader's in the Pallo family tree.

Reactions: 5
I just really doubt the Clown family has a bunch of money stashed away. I don't think Susan and JerBear would be working as a janitor and bank teller at their age when they could retire with a bunch of money stashed away.

I do think his views will drop back down to 30-40k once we're back to Target shopping and cooking with Casey vlogs. But he seems able to maintain his income from that. He's also getting double the views on older videos every day, so averages about 60k-70k views pretty consistently every single day. He'll probably be able to maintain this income for a long time with how loyal and diehard his stans are. He doesn't even need growth because his viewers aren't really leaving.

It's going to take something, like his sock puppet getting exposed or for his stans to see the racist, fake POS he really is for his channel to fail anytime soon.
🤔 I don’t know about him not needing growth because based on some of the views he used to get he went from 100,000-200,000 views down to like 28,000 before he bought the house and took that break. 😬 and now he has a mortgage that’s at least $5000. I highly doubt Casey makes that much money so even if she pays half of that it’s still $2500 for him to pay just in mortgage plus all of their utilities and other expenses like car insurance, groceries, taxes and any other debt that they might have. Also, if I’m not mistaken, I think he got his couch by financing it. And who knows what else he’s financed when he decided to get into that luxuree apartment, and only shop at luxuree furniture stores. Oar boy’s way too good to shop at IKEA or Rooms to Go or City Furniture. He’s a RH type of guy! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
🤔 I don’t know about him not needing growth because based on some of the views he used to get he went from 100,000-200,000 views down to like 28,000 before he bought the house and took that break. 😬 and now he has a mortgage that’s at least $5000. I highly doubt Casey makes that much money so even if she pays half of that it’s still $2500 for him to pay just in mortgage plus all of their utilities and other expenses like car insurance, groceries, taxes and any other debt that they might have. Also, if I’m not mistaken, I think he got his couch by financing it. And who knows what else he’s financed when he decided to get into that luxuree apartment, and only shop at luxuree furniture stores. Oar boy’s way too good to shop at IKEA or Rooms to Go or City Furniture. He’s a RH type of guy! 😂😂😂
That's what I thought too, when comparing his 2022 videos (when he would get 100k-200k views on some videos) with 2023. But he did around 21 million views in 2022 and 19.5 million in 2023.

I'd like to point out that for half of 2022, his channel was taking off, so half the year his views were pretty low and the other half they were very high, but I'm looking at overall numbers for the years.

This month is going to be pretty good for him, and if he can maintain the 30k-40k views per video for the rest of this year then he'll maintain his ~20 million views per year which is apparently enough income for him to qualify for a 600k mortgage.

Reactions: 4
Ok, I'm really confused. You're the one who brought up Mader's Restaurant out of the blue in post #153. No one else has suggested that anyone other than the Mader family has operated the restaurant in the past 102 years, and has been pointed out, there are no Mader's in the Pallo family tree.
I brought up him saying in an old vlog that his family owned the restaurant and Susan didn’t really shut him down and even said his grandparents owned it. So I was wondering if they really did or not or if he was just joking. Someone else put Susan‘s dad‘s name in here so I searched Maders restaurant and found an article with the history of the restaurant. Susan‘s dad is not associated with any of those people in the article. so my point was that he must’ve been lying or making a joke, and Susan was just going along with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I brought up him saying in an old vlog that his family owned the restaurant and Susan didn’t really shut him down and even said his grandparents owned it. So I was wondering if they really did or not or if he was just joking. Someone else put Susan‘s dad‘s name in here so I searched Maders restaurant and found a found an article with the history of the restaurant. Susan‘s dad is not associated with any of those people in the article. so my point was that he must’ve been lying or making a joke, and Susan was just going along with it.
I was quoting @Disney_Fan fan, not you. The post just throws out Susan's father's name (not Mader), but I couldn't tell if it was a question or if he was saying it can't be Susan's father who owns the restaurant, but I get it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He got a free lamp from Ikea
---
Grandparents have a little gnome garden in the front yard

1706837411423.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Welp I dk what he’s so excited about the views have been subtly coming back down since the first cruise video! 😂😂😂 he went from over 90,000 views on the first vlog to an average of 66,000 on the second and third vlogs and yesterday‘s only got 41,000 views. So far today I think he has like 20,000 if I remember correctly.
---

That’s what I’m wondering now! It would totally makes sense! It’s strange though, because in that same vlog he said that it was his first time eating there. And he even thanked his mom and said he couldn’t believe that he waited 29 years to eat there. 🤔
---

I don’t know the more that I think about it I feel like he would’ve made it more of a flex on his channel and would brag about how his family owned a restaurant, where a ton of celebrities have dined.
The gradparents never owned that restaurant. They go along with everything he says at the risk of facing his wrath. The exact same thing is happening with Casey.

Reactions: 13
I remember Kyle once saying he calls his fans "Pallomars" because it's the name of a bowling alley his father used to own.
This is the first I've heard of a restaurant though.
I doubt any of it is true.
It was Jer's father and mother (Clem jr and Estee)'s roller rink that closed in 1966. It is in her obituary.

I dont know who has more bodyhair, him or the dog 🤣
If they get a dog, the dog will hump C aSey before Kyle gets to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The gradparents never owned that restaurant. They go along with everything he says at the risk of facing his wrath. The exact same thing is happening with Casey.
I don't get the whole "wrath" thing. In our house, there was no "wrath" unless you were mom or dad (and it was mom's wrath you REALLY worried about, LOL). He's a dwarf. Slap him up side the head and go back to what you were doing.

I don't get the whole "wrath" thing. In our house, there was no "wrath" unless you were mom or dad (and it was mom's wrath you REALLY worried about, LOL). He's a dwarf. Slap him up side the head and go back to what you were doing.
They’ve always, babied the little asshole, which is why he’s such an entitled spoiled little dick now. He has no manners or class. He doesn’t even carry luggage for his own mother! Forget Alexa he doesn’t even help mom with her suitcases when she visits. A big ass manchild that’s been spoiled his whole life by his mommy and his sissy and now by his girlfriend. It’s really sad but it’s their own fault they created this hairy little troll. He’s one of those guys that wouldn’t give his seat up for a pregnant woman on the subway.

Reactions: 9
Yeah i dont get why everyone is so fearful of upsetting the midget.

They’ve always, babied the little asshole, which is why he’s such an entitled spoiled little dick now. He has no manners or class. He doesn’t even carry luggage for his own mother! Forget Alexa he doesn’t even help mom with her suitcases when she visits. A big ass manchild that’s been spoiled his whole life by his mommy and his sissy and now by his girlfriend. It’s really sad but it’s their own fault they created this hairy little troll. He’s one of those guys that wouldn’t give his seat up for a pregnant woman on the subway.
He's a pig

• Haha
  • Heart
But all that means is that he's a huge pussy. Even less reason to pay any attention to his tit. Classic, text book case of SMS (Small Man Syndrome), for which there is only one cure.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.