Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder he makes Casey wear the one-strap outfits all the time. The woman he's thirsting for on X always wears them 🤭

006427.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hope everyone but Spud-ylitis gets the UO gift package because of how butthurt he’ll be 😂 but it would also be funny if he did get one after constantly talking tit on UO and then see how quickly he jumps back on UO’s dick😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He only wants the dog for photo ops, so he can get validation by doing that smug grin next to it in photos and vlogs.
he also wants the cuddles and the tongue action on command that he clearly doesn't get from Casey
---
I hope everyone but Spud-ylitis gets the UO gift package because of how butthurt he’ll be 😂 but it would also be funny if he did get one after constantly talking tit on UO and then see how quickly he jumps back on UO’s dick😂
would be fun if Jojo got one. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't get it.

Why did the little idiot say he was going skydiving?
Because every time he opens his mouth, nothing but 💩 comes out of it. I will never understand people that just randomly lie for no reason. I remember in one of the Wisconsin vlogs that he did when he was at a restaurant with his mom and Alexa he said that his family owned the restaurant. Alexa and his mom didn’t react to it but it was such a random comment with zero follow up. I was like, HUH? He didn’t even say it was a joke or anything he just said it and then never mentioned it and his mom and sister completely ignored it. 🤔 Maybe that’s where the money for the house came from! 😂
---
BTW I found the picture that we thought he used in the shirtless thumbnail yesterday. 😂
IMG_7877.jpeg
IMG_7878.jpeg

Looks like the pictures are slightly different, but again he may have taken them the same day and had them saved up for when he needed to make some money from his sugar zaddies. I wonder if he has them in all different angles 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle looks so comfortable with the monkeys! He must have found some kindred spirits- small, hairy, smelly creatures that constantly scratch themselves and enjoy stuffing long banana shaped items into their mouths! 🐒🍌🥰
IMG_7587.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I want you so bad"

Everything is a want to this guy just like every relationship is transactional.

Reactions: 10
Kyle:“It’s like Florida in the summer here, it’s so hot”

me: Hey Siri what’s the weather inSt Kitts

Siri: 79°…… Doucheturd and pound puppy are full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just found the clip that I mentioned earlier about his family owning a restaurant and now I’m starting to wonder if they really do or did at one point. It makes sense as far as where the money came from for his house. I just don’t know if he was joking. I was actually wrong cuz his mom did address the comment he made. I don’t know if she was just humoring him because he was kind of drunk but they seemed serious. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Because every time he opens his mouth, nothing but 💩 comes out of it. I will never understand people that just randomly lie for no reason. I remember in one of the Wisconsin vlogs that he did when he was at a restaurant with his mom and Alexa he said that his family owned the restaurant. Alexa and his mom didn’t react to it but it was such a random comment with zero follow up. I was like, HUH? He didn’t even say it was a joke or anything he just said it and then never mentioned it and his mom and sister completely ignored it. 🤔 Maybe that’s where the money for the house came from! 😂
---
BTW I found the picture that we thought he used in the shirtless thumbnail yesterday. 😂View attachment 2729797View attachment 2729807
Looks like the pictures are slightly different, but again he may have taken them the same day and had them saved up for when he needed to make some money from his sugar zaddies. I wonder if he has them in all different angles 😂😂😂
He's been wearing that same bleeping purple Icon hat since he stepped on board, and that ain't it in the bottom photo.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.