Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have they done on this ship that they haven't seen many places and it is the 4th day? I don't get it as with any other ship (the larger ones too) we roamed and saw everything we could in the first 2 days.

I'm guessing he's salty about not having access to areas like the Suite sun deck and lounge.
---
CRINGE 😬Around the 1:20 mark. I closed the video after this. Now I remember why I haven't clicked on a video in 3 weeks.
View attachment 2731224
very scripted. she's horrible at acting

Reactions: 10
Casey is talking while he's admiring himself in the camera. He's squinting his eyes and puckering his lips. Then she asks him a question and he ignores it because he's so focused on himself.

006438.png

Dude is so in love with himself :ROFLMAO: What did he call himself last night... a "based stud"? 😂
006439.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm guessing he's salty about not having access to areas like the Suite sun deck and lounge.
---

Yup and yup that was definitely scripted. Both of them are NEVER comfortable vlogging. They try too hard. When you watch other vloggers, they are relaxed and natural.
---
My god, 5 more?????? I have seen everything already from other vloggers and enjoyed theirs much more. Probably because it is not about THEM and what they like and don't like (mostly dislike from him always complaining).
---
So he is totally filming new content this week as he is double dipping each day on the ship to make 2 vlogs for everyday?

His lazy ass is most likely playing video games since he got back from the cruise while he orders Casey around to unpack boxes in their "starter home"
They are still on the ship. They get off tomorrow but yes, he will have next week off. SMH
---
I LOVE Krista's face when he goes crazy over finding another duck. A 30 year old MAN getting excited like a 5 year old boy:

1706888859009.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
So he is totally filming new content this week as he is double dipping each day on the ship to make 2 vlogs for everyday?

His lazy ass is most likely playing video games since he got back from the cruise while he orders Casey around to unpack boxes in their "starter home"
I bet he also filmed most of the days when he was on his break. There was no way he was missing the move-in videos and filming his college hunks again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

Funny that he rehearsed this with Casey calling him KP because that’s what his sock puppet calls him on X when he’s defending him. He’s always coming at people who make fun of Kyle telling them they’re just jealous of “his boy KP”. He (Based Peter) always refers to him that way on X and Kyle himself has a ton of tweets where he’s referred to himself as KP. As a matter of fact in one of his vlogs Kyle says “KP in the house” which is the intro for Disney Detonations’s videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's with his need to constantly tell people he's "doing a lot of things off camera"? I noticed he started doing this a lot recently.

Just from today's dump:

006444.png

006445.png

006446.png

Is this because Tattle says they're boring (like two 80 years olds) and don't do anything? Tattle seems to be always on his mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So instead of finding out and putting a blurb on the bottom of the video, let's just say, oh I don't know. After saying drinks are allowed, he says they aren't but he really doesn't know.

1706889416330.png

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Funny that he rehearsed this with Casey calling him KP because that’s what his sock puppet calls him on X when he’s defending him. He’s always coming at people who make fun of Kyle telling them they’re just jealous of “his boy KP”. He (Based Peter) always refers to him that way on X and Kyle himself has a ton of tweets where he’s referred to himself as KP. As a matter of fact in one of his vlogs Kyle says “KP in the house” which is the intro for Disney Detonations’s videos.
View attachment 2731360
Agree he coached Casey to say that and call him "KP." She's never called him that before. He seems to get off on calling himself "KP" and like you said he's always referring to himself as "my boy KP" on his sock puppet. Even in the vlogs he always refers to himself in the third person as "KP." (i.e. "good job KP")

Last edited:
Thank you!!! It was absolutely ridiculous.

I have been watching Jojo and Parodeejay and what a difference. It is like day and night from Kyle. It is all about HIM in his vlogs. It is about the ship and things they are doing on other vlogs.
I don’t know if you watch Ben and David, but they published an incredible ship tour a couple days ago. I want to sail on Icon after watching it!

Anyone else want to see a cruise with KP, YITS, and the Trackers onboard at once?

Just kidding. The ship would steer itself into an iceberg. Even if it was a Caribbean cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know if you watch Ben and David, but they published an incredible ship tour a couple days ago. I want to sail on Icon after watching it!

Anyone else want to see a cruise with KP, YITS, and the Trackers onboard at once?

Just kidding. The ship would steer itself into an iceberg. Even if it was a Caribbean cruise.
Ben and David do great ship tours - that one was an hour and a half. I decided not to watch it - I did not have that kind of time. I gave it a like!

What's with his need to constantly tell people he's "doing a lot of things off camera"? I noticed he started doing this a lot recently.

Just from today's dump:

View attachment 2731358
View attachment 2731359
View attachment 2731361

Is this because Tattle says they're boring (like two 80 years olds) and don't do anything? Tattle seems to be always on his mind.
Yup because everyone else's vlogs are so much more interesting and fun. He is in Jojo's videos so we see what he is doing off camera at those times.

I know many 80 year olds who do more than they do. lol
---

Oooo no and I was going to watch the Trev and Chels one that is 2 hours long. I don't know if I can watch that all at once though and basically I have seen almost everything with all these vlogs. Thanks I might just go and look though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yup because everyone else's vlogs are so much more interesting and fun. He is in Jojo's videos so we see what he is doing off camera at those times.

I know many 80 year olds who do more than they do. lol
---

Oooo no and I was going to watch the Trev and Chels one that is 2 hours long. I don't know if I can watch that all at once though and basically I have seen almost everything with all these vlogs. Thanks I might just go and look though.
JoJo used their footage since he couldn’t film on the slides and it was like 1000% better quality and more professional than anything I’ve seen this 🤡 ever do! I wonder why Kyle didn’t use his their footage? Could it be because he was just pissed off and decided not to show off the slides?! bleeping crybaby! He mentioned it again in today’s log that he doesn’t understand why they let him film in the spa and not film on the slides. One has nothing to do with the other. His little pea sized brain can’t comprehend that it may be a safety issue. It’s all about his ego.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
JoJo used their footage since he couldn’t film on the slides and it was like 1000% better quality and more professional than anything I’ve seen this 🤡 ever do! I wonder why Kyle didn’t use his their footage? Could it be because he was just pissed off and decided not to show off the slides?! bleeping crybaby! He mentioned it again in today’s log that he doesn’t understand why they let him film in the spa and not film on the slides. One has nothing to do with the other. His little pea sized brain can’t comprehend that it may be a safety issue. It’s all about his ego.
Aw, was the baby seething again about the slides? In his mind, he's a huge star who should get special privileges.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‼ CRINGE WARNING ‼BTW he wants all of us haters to know he’s NOT gay! 😬🤣

---
‼ WARNING ‼ KYLE EATING 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.