Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the whole "wrath" thing. In our house, there was no "wrath" unless you were mom or dad (and it was mom's wrath you REALLY worried about, LOL). He's a dwarf. Slap him up side the head and go back to what you were doing.
He throws temper tantrums when he is told no and doesn’t get his way. There are vlogs where you it bubbling up but he knows he is on camera. There was a vlog at the Grand Floridian where he obviously lost his tit because Jojo, Nick and Austin enjoyed their dinner at Citricos. He didn’t and wanted them to have the same opinion. They had to walk around on egg shells and Jojo made a comment about it. Someone was on a cruise that he was on and he lost his tit again because he wasn’t allowed to film bingo. These are all instances that we have seen. Imagine everything we don’t see.

Reactions: 10
He throws temper tantrums when he is told no and doesn’t get his way. There are vlogs where you it bubbling up but he knows he is on camera. There was a vlog at the Grand Floridian where he obviously lost his tit because Jojo, Nick and Austin enjoyed their dinner at Citricos. He didn’t and wanted them to have the same opinion. They had to walk around on egg shells and Jojo made a comment about it. Someone was on a cruise that he was on and he lost his tit again because he wasn’t allowed to film bingo. These are all instances that we have seen. Imagine everything we don’t see.
I get that. But where I come from, "wrath" is serious tit, and something you need to keep one eye on at all times. A petulant man-child, afraid to go outside of his Disney comfort zone and only really able to vent his anger through Twitter sock puppets, is a nuisance and an irritant. It's the difference between a murder hornet and a mosquito.

Reactions: 7
I get that. But where I come from, "wrath" is serious tit, and something you need to keep one eye on at all times. A petulant man-child, afraid to go outside of his Disney comfort zone and only really able to vent his anger through Twitter sock puppets, is a nuisance and an irritant. It's the difference between a murder hornet and a mosquito.
I hear ya. But punching a wall because your food wasn’t cooked the way you’d like and posting constantly about shooting individuals or about choking women falls into that wrath category for me. And there is plenty more that he posts regularly that I am not mentioning here. Anyone who follows him on X as Kyle or BasedPeter13 can verify this.

And you know it's all Kyle, because they have to do only what he wants to do. Casey has no say in anything. I feel bad for her, because I think she could be fun and enjoy herself around anyone else other than Kyle. But he has her on a tight leash.

The showing up 15 minutes before the dance party ended and just watching reminded me of the time someone on Tattle got stuck on a cruise with the dwarf. They said that him and Lora showed up to the night club, filmed themselves pretending to have fun on the dance floor for a few minutes for the vlog, and then went and sat on the side the rest of the time while they heard Kylie bitching about something :ROFLMAO: They said he was dropping F-bombs like crazy (further confirming his 'silly, innocent "Disney kid" shtick' is an act he puts on for his elderly stans).
IMG_6254.jpeg

omg hi this was me that got stuck on the cruise with him back in 2022 🤣 can confirm that i’m still an occasional lurker here but luckily i haven’t run into him since 🤣 i can’t believe he’s still putting on a show as if he actually enjoys the red parties

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hear ya. But punching a wall because your food wasn’t cooked the way you’d like and posting constantly about shooting individuals or about choking women falls into that wrath category for me. And there is plenty more that he posts regularly that I am not mentioning here. Anyone who follows him on X as Kyle or BasedPeter13 can verify this.
He can try to abuse women and makes threats online, but put someone in front of him who won't take his tit and the midget will crumble. Wonder why he never met up with Dudley despite Dudley making multiple attempts to give Pallo the opportunity to "beat the tit out of him" as he said.

He surrounds himself with weak enablers in real life who fear him and coddle him. But outside of that, he only feels safe online where he can pretend to be "Based Peter" and block anything that hurts his feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh I know. Walls don't punch back, and neither do computer monitors, but I do know the type. Funny though, he sure does delete a lot of those based posts when someone calls him out as himself.

He can try to abuse women and makes threats online, but put someone in front of him who won't take his tit and the midget will crumble. Wonder why he never met up with Dudley despite Dudley making multiple attempts to give Pallo the opportunity to "beat the tit out of him" as he said.

He surrounds himself with weak enablers in real life who fear him and coddle him. But outside of that, he only feels safe online where he can pretend to be "Based Peter" and block anything that hurts his feelings.
I was about to say the same thing. Jojo, Nick, Austin, his family haven’t figured out that if they call his bluff, he will scurry away like the PAB that he is. We have.

• Heart
Can someone explain to me what this “sock puppet” account is?

I sort of breeze in and out of here, and I must have missed this somehow but I’m intrigued. Can someone give me the Cliff’s Notes?

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain to me what this “sock puppet” account is?

I sort of breeze in and out of here, and I must have missed this somehow but I’m intrigued. Can someone give me the Cliff’s Notes?
Short recap:

It's Kyle Pallo posting behind a secondary account on X/Twitter.

Longer recap:

Around earlier 2023, after the hurricane and house debacle, Kyle was getting a lot of backlash and criticism on Twitter. He'd regularly lash out and call everyone "jealous." It really bothered him as Twitter was the only place where he couldn't delete criticism. The criticism increased until he couldn't take it and he abandoned Twitter a few months.

Fast forward to the Pallo family cruise, his sister Alexa (who had an account on Twitter for over a year solely dedicated to defending him and speaking out against Tattle) had a drunken meltdown where she threatened to get all of Kyle's threads shut down forever because she had receipts of a gag gift someone sent to his P.O. box. At the same time, a new account appeared and started posting alongside her named "Moose." A bunch of people suspected this of being Kyle because of the same writing style, common usage of words and misspellings.

Another month goes by of "Moose" lashing out at Kyle's critics until Kyle eventually returns to Twitter on his main account and "Moose" stopped posting. Then one day one of his old high school classmates revealed a ton of things about Pallo in high school, including his hatred of anyone who isn't white, creepy obsession with trying to find a girlfriend and what she should look like and wear, and getting caught hooking up with a 12 year old girl in a car. Alexa freaks out and tags Kyle to look at this, and a few hours later another new account appears named "Maverick1Peter" to defend Kyle. Same writing style as Moose/Kyle. "Maverick1Peter" says the high school story is all false, while also saying he knows nothing about Kyle Pallo, while also seemingly knowing everything about Kyle Pallo.

There was a bunch of discussion on if it was actually Kyle, but at this point it's been confirmed and there's at least 20+ pieces of evidence which indicate it's him at this point. During this 6 months period, he pretended to be 'Stijn Lories' whose some Dutch neo-Nazi and used all his photos. He got busted, then said he was trolling. Then went back to being "Peter," then stole one of his critic's identities, now he's back to being "Peter" again.

Just like Pallo, his sock puppet has a huge ego, constantly praising himself (i.e. Kyle), hates all other Disney vloggers, posts all kinds of sexist/racist/homophobic rants, uses a lot of Disney GIFs, thirsts over famous brunettes like he used to do on his main account, searches for his name on X every night and seethes at anyone talking bad about Kyle. I think he has around 1,500 posts at this point. There's a lot more details and story behind it, including all the evidence linking it to Kyle and a bunch of other stuff that happened that I’d have to go back through the threads to remember.

He's regularly changing his username and deleting posts when he gets caught in lies or called out for being Kyle, but his username now is BasedPete13

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Short recap:

Longer recap:

Around earlier 2023, Kyle was getting a lot of backlash and criticism on Twitter. He'd regularly lash out and call everyone "jealous." It really bothered him as Twitter was the only place where he couldn't delete criticism. The criticism increased until he couldn't take it and he abandoned Twitter a few months.

Fast forward to the Pallo family cruise, his sister Alexa (who had an account on Twitter for over a year solely dedicated to defending him and speaking out against Tattle) had a drunken meltdown where she threatened to get all of Kyle's threads shut down forever. At the same time, a new account appeared and started posting alongside her named "Moose." A bunch of people suspected this of being Kyle because of the same writing style, common usage of words and misspellings.

Another month goes by of "Moose" lashing out at Kyle's critics until Kyle eventually returns to Twitter on his main account and "Moose" stopped posting. Then one day one of his old high school classmates revealed a ton of things about Pallo in high school, including his hatred of anyone who isn't white, creepy obsession with trying to find a girlfriend and what she should look like and wear, and getting caught hooking up with a 12 year old girl in a car. Alexa freaks out and tags Kyle to look at this, and a few hours later another new account appears named "Maverick1Peter" to defend Kyle. Same writing style as Moose/Kyle. This account claims the high school story is all false, while also saying he knows nothing about Kyle Pallo, while also knowing everything about Kyle Pallo.

There was a bunch of discussion on if it was actually Kyle, but at this point it's been confirmed and there's at least 20+ pieces of evidence which indicate it's him at this point. During this 6 months period, he pretended to be 'Stijn Lories' whose some Dutch neo-Nazi and used all his photos. He got busted, then said he was trolling. Then went back to being "Peter," then stole one of his critics identities and photos, now he's back to being "Peter" again.

Like Kyle, he has a huge ego, obsession with himself, constantly praising himself, hates all other Disney vloggers, posts all kinds of sexist/racist/homophobic rants, uses a lot of Disney GIFs, thirsts over famous brunettes like he used to do on his main account, searches for his name on X every night and seethes at anyone talking bad about Kyle. I think he has around 1,500 posts at this point. There's a lot more details and story behind it, including all the evidence, but it would take me a while to recap it all fully.

He's constantly changing his username and deleting posts when he gets caught or called out for being Kyle, but his username now is BasedPete13
Someone here also found that the Peter and real KP accounts are linked to the same email address, also.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It was Jer's father and mother (Clem jr and Estee)'s roller rink that closed in 1966. It is in her obituary.

If they get a dog, the dog will hump C aSey before Kyle gets to.
Yes, and according to her obit, grandma Pallo worked for Target for 20 years! Oar boy couldn't even get his Target job on his own; grandma had to help him. Is it any wonder this guy is so clueless/helpless when these people have been enabling him his entire life? Every new piece of info that Tattle uncovers about KP gives us another look into just how messed up this clan truly is - and reveals more and more about just how messed up someone will be as an adult when they have been coddled their entire life.

Short recap:

Longer recap:

Around earlier 2023, after the hurricane and house debacle, Kyle was getting a lot of backlash and criticism on Twitter. He'd regularly lash out and call everyone "jealous." It really bothered him as Twitter was the only place where he couldn't delete criticism. The criticism increased until he couldn't take it and he abandoned Twitter a few months.

Fast forward to the Pallo family cruise, his sister Alexa (who had an account on Twitter for over a year solely dedicated to defending him and speaking out against Tattle) had a drunken meltdown where she threatened to get all of Kyle's threads shut down forever because she had receipts of a gag gift someone sent to his P.O. box. At the same time, a new account appeared and started posting alongside her named "Moose." A bunch of people suspected this of being Kyle because of the same writing style, common usage of words and misspellings.

Another month goes by of "Moose" lashing out at Kyle's critics until Kyle eventually returns to Twitter on his main account and "Moose" stopped posting. Then one day one of his old high school classmates revealed a ton of things about Pallo in high school, including his hatred of anyone who isn't white, creepy obsession with trying to find a girlfriend and what she should look like and wear, and getting caught hooking up with a 12 year old girl in a car. Alexa freaks out and tags Kyle to look at this, and a few hours later another new account appears named "Maverick1Peter" to defend Kyle. Same writing style as Moose/Kyle. "Maverick1Peter" says the high school story is all false, while also saying he knows nothing about Kyle Pallo, while also seemingly knowing everything about Kyle Pallo.

There was a bunch of discussion on if it was actually Kyle, but at this point it's been confirmed and there's at least 20+ pieces of evidence which indicate it's him at this point. During this 6 months period, he pretended to be 'Stijn Lories' whose some Dutch neo-Nazi and used all his photos. He got busted, then said he was trolling. Then went back to being "Peter," then stole one of his critic's identities, now he's back to being "Peter" again.

Just like Pallo, his sock puppet has a huge ego, constantly praising himself (i.e. Kyle), hates all other Disney vloggers, posts all kinds of sexist/racist/homophobic rants, uses a lot of Disney GIFs, thirsts over famous brunettes like he used to do on his main account, searches for his name on X every night and seethes at anyone talking bad about Kyle. I think he has around 1,500 posts at this point. There's a lot more details and story behind it, including all the evidence linking it to Kyle and a bunch of other stuff that happened that I’d have to go back through the threads to remember.

He's regularly changing his username and deleting posts when he gets caught in lies or called out for being Kyle, but his username now is BasedPete13
Here he was seething again last night on X being racist and trying to “own the hatters”. These are some of his replies and hateful posts he liked under his sock puppet account. It’s infuriating how he pretends to be this innocent Disney kid when in reality he’s such a hateful disgusting animal in real life. 🤬🤬🤬
IMG_7881.png
IMG_7882.png

IMG_7884.jpeg
IMG_7885.jpeg
IMG_7886.jpeg

• Wow
Kyle Pallo #66 - I want: a house, a Girl Friend, a dog, a monkey... SOOOOO BAD!
---
he also uses that camera to force people like Casey and his Family to go along with his lies. they don't want to be seen arguing so he gets away with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG the non stop whining about Suites and how he can't see the entire ship like he wants to.

Funny how I have seen those parts from other vloggers :)
---
So they let them in. Probably because there was like NO ONE in there. Of course he thinks he's the tit because they let him walk around. They then realize that it is not worth it to get a suite just for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
OMG the non stop whining about Suites and how he can't see the entire ship like he wants to.

Funny how I have seen those parts from other vloggers :)
hey kile, pro tip, to see the entire ship, you get off your ass, alternate putting one foot in front of the other and go see other parts of the ship.

actually that isn't even a pro tip. it's common sense! dumbass!

• Haha
Someone needs to see how many times he says Suites. O.M.G.
---
What have they done on this ship that they haven't seen many places and it is the 4th day? I don't get it as with any other ship (the larger ones too) we roamed and saw everything we could in the first 2 days.
---
Still whining about not being able to film in the water park.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
CRINGE 😬Around the 1:20 mark. Now I remember why I haven't clicked on a video in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.