Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The port of "Here's Video Of Casey's Ass For The 1,000th Time, So You Know I'm Not Gay"...
Honestly, her ass shots are the only time I am paying 100% attention to what he films.
I think she has a nice butt, yet it's a butt that's going to double in size after she has a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, her ass shots are the only time I am paying 100% attention to what he films.
I think she has a nice butt, yet it's a butt that's going to double in size after she has a baby.
She just seems very asexual to me, it's hard to explain. Maybe it's because she's around Kylie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like Susan’s 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Based Peter is such an alpha male you guyses'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was born in the Caribbean. I also lived in Boulder, Colorado, in the Rockies, a few years. Imagine how hard I was SMH when he described the hills on St. Kitts as, “big mountains.” Imagine how much harder I SMH when he pronounced the STAG beer as stahg, then stayg. S.M.H.!!!!!! Lastly. He plays reggaeton music in his vlog about a non-Spanish speaking Island. It wouldn’t have hurt him to Google the type of music that lends itself more to the culture on St. Kitts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was born in the Caribbean. I also lived in Boulder, Colorado, in the Rockies, a few years. Imagine how hard I was SMH when he described the hills on St. Kitts as, “big mountains.” Imagine how much harder I SMH when he pronounced the STAG beer as stahg, then stayg. S.M.H.!!!!!! Lastly. He plays reggaeton music in his vlog about a non-Spanish speaking Island. It wouldn’t have hurt him to Google the type of music that lends itself more to the culture on St. Kitts.
OMG YEEEES about the reggaeton music which is from Puerto Rico!!! I swear the balls on this guy who is such a bleeping racist, who sits there on X and calls every Hispanic person, Mexican and greasy! I’m half Puerto Rican and half Cuban and it made my blood boil to hear him using that type of music. Like REALLY MF REALLY?!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG YEEEES about the reggaeton music which is from Puerto Rico!!! I swear the balls on this guy who is such a bleeping racist, who sits there on X and calls every Hispanic person, Mexican and greasy! I’m half Puerto Rican and half Cuban and it made my blood boil to hear him using that type of music. Like REALLY MF REALLY?!!! 🤬
It's sad seeing how many minorities who support this clown knowing how he talks tit about them every night like a coward on his sock puppet account. He should be more appreciative of these people who helped put his stunted ass in a house.

He can't even bother to get the name of the island right, because that's beneath him. And of course the racist idiot thinks it's a Spanish island ("Mexican" according to Based Peter/Kyle.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Oar squirt is on cloud nein right now. You'd think he stumbled into a St. Thomas Liberry full of chuggers.

It'll be interesting to see how homeownership hits him over the head when he gets back. C Asey better get her potato recipes ready

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oar squirt is on cloud nein right now. You'd think he stumbled into a St. Thomas Liberry full of chuggers.

It'll be interesting to see how homeownership hits him over the head when he gets back. C Asey better get her potato recipes ready
Squirt is very excited about the increase in views and subscribers. He was up all night bragging on his sock puppet about how "my boy KP's views b 🔥 🔥 🔥 ")

You could tell the falling views and lack of new subscribers was really getting to him :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
“I just found the clip that I mentioned earlier about his family owning a restaurant and now I’m starting to wonder if they really do or did at one point. It makes sense as far as where the money came from for his house. I just don’t know if he was joking. I was actually wrong cuz his mom did address the comment he made. I don’t know if she was just humoring him because he was kind of drunk but they seemed serious. “

Sue did answer him, in a soft voice, in response to them owning the restaurant…she said grandma and grandpa! So the grand parents may have a nice bundle of $$$$$$$$$$ stashed away. Is this possibly where the down payment came for Mickey Mouse’s house?

Reactions: 6
Squirt is very excited about the increase in views and subscribers. He was up all night bragging on his sock puppet about how "my boy KP's views b 🔥 🔥 🔥 ")

You could tell the falling views and lack of new subscribers was really getting to him :ROFLMAO:
Welp I dk what he’s so excited about the views have been subtly coming back down since the first cruise video! 😂😂😂 he went from over 90,000 views on the first vlog to an average of 66,000 on the second and third vlogs and yesterday‘s only got 41,000 views. So far today I think he has like 20,000 if I remember correctly.
---
“I just found the clip that I mentioned earlier about his family owning a restaurant and now I’m starting to wonder if they really do or did at one point. It makes sense as far as where the money came from for his house. I just don’t know if he was joking. I was actually wrong cuz his mom did address the comment he made. I don’t know if she was just humoring him because he was kind of drunk but they seemed serious. “

Sue did answer him, in a soft voice, in response to them owning the restaurant…she said grandma and grandpa! So the grand parents may have a nice bundle of $$$$$$$$$$ stashed away. Is this possibly where the down payment came for Mickey Mouse’s house?
That’s what I’m wondering now! It would totally makes sense! It’s strange though, because in that same vlog he said that it was his first time eating there. And he even thanked his mom and said he couldn’t believe that he waited 29 years to eat there. 🤔
---

I don’t know the more that I think about it I feel like he would’ve made it more of a flex on his channel and would brag about how his family owned a restaurant, where a ton of celebrities have dined.

120 years later.. to this day, Mader’s Restaurant is still entirely family owned and operated. Indeed this is a blessing to the city of Milwaukee in the preservation of heritage establishments.
---
Susan's father
Willard Haeuser 93

Reactions: 7
120 years later.. to this day, Mader’s Restaurant is still entirely family owned and operated. Indeed this is a blessing to the city of Milwaukee in the preservation of heritage establishments.
---
Susan's father
Willard Haeuser 93
Well, I don’t know I just did a little Google search on and found an article about it and no one in that family or at least in that article that has owned or run the place has that name.

That’s what I’m wondering now! It would totally makes sense! It’s strange though, because in that same vlog he said that it was his first time eating there. And he even thanked his mom and said he couldn’t believe that he waited 29 years to eat there. 🤔
The whole Mader's Restaurant in Milwaukee thing is strange. Susan says it's owned by grandma and grandpa. Her maiden name is Haeuser. I see no history or mention of the restaurant being associated with those names.

Reactions: 4
BTW when I was looking up that shirtless thumbnail earlier I noticed that on some of his really really old videos before I started watching him he was getting like 100,000+ views and I even saw one with 200k+ views! I know I was one of the people who just could not believe that he bought a house, but now I can see why they approved the mortgage. If now he’s only getting an average of about 30-40,000 views and somehow he’s able to pay his bills, I can’t even imagine the money he made back then especially living with roommates. See I can admit when I’m wrong. 😂

Now that being said, I cannot wait until he gets out of that fantasy cruise life and actually has to go home and deal with a mortgage payment plus all the other expenses that come along with owning a house. Even with Casey’s contribution it’s not going to be easy. That is unless somehow the clown posse has a secret stash of money somewhere to help him out.

Reactions: 8
There's no "Mader" associated with anyone in the Pallo or Haeuser family.

Someone named Victor Mader owns the restaurant, and his daughter Kristen Mader manages it.
It was opened by Charles Mader in 1902. Charles was followed by his sons George and Gustav, and Gustav's son Victor now runs it. So it's always been the Mader family that has owned and operated it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.