Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Not sure if it was intentional or not but in today’s video, ATW drove right by Kyle’s house and gave a tour of the neighborhood and area. Thought it was funny to see his dinky little house surrounded by much larger homes. He way overpaid for that house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Gootsy

What has always pissed me off with these clowns (Kyle and JoJo) is that they walk around with these huge cameras and employees/cast members recognize it as not a typical home movie camera. Then they feel that they are being put on the spot, many not knowing where the video will end up online. They need their job and will comply with these camera holding clowns so they don't get in trouble or make it seem as they are an awesome employee.

You would see this a lot more in the past, but I can't even tell you how many 'magical moments' that JoJo and Kyle used to get. I wholeheartedly believe it was because of the camera they pointed at workers. It worked. They both liked the added attention and took advantage of it every single chance they could.

It then came to a point where they were always expecting the special treatment. They would both complain when they didn't get their way. Kyle even dox'd a female security guard because she told him no when he wanted to film something behind the scenes. That's a level ten asshat.

It doesn't seem to happen as much as it once did. Every single time they are not given special treatment they feel they deserve, I smile big. Eff them.

Kyle seemed to run with this deeper than JoJo. Kyle would walk into a store and look at a product, say he likes it, and many times it would show up in his PO Box. He even told his Stans to send Lora a new pair of sunglasses because he knew it used to work. He has never had any shame.

Recently I have been warming up more to JoJo. Until his last vlog, I am now back in the "Nope" crowd. At the end of his video he complained for many minutes that basically he wasn't chosen to be lead player in a darn GAME! He even went to management and complained (about a GAME). WTF? Even though he still weaseled his way into the game, he complained that he wasn't granted special privileges. I guess being a co-star was just not enough attention for him.

Kyle still plays the game too. On this Icon trip he was at the entrance of the suite section that he didn't have access to. While a worker was there, with the camera rolling, he whined that he couldn't get in within ear shot of the employee working in the vestibule. She caved and gave him access. I have no doubt that without that camera, that worker would have just stood there ignoring him.

A couple months ago I wanted to test my theory and bring my huge camera to WDW. My wife shot that down as she said it would embarrass her. I'm sorry for the huge rant, but this aspect of both Kyle and JoJo has really bothered me for years. Probably more than it should, to be honest. I just cant stand people who use guilt and intimidation to get their way in life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

DetroitFartCity

I'll be at the parks Sunday - Thursday this week. I've ran into tater on my last two trips. First time he was staying in the hotel room next to mine during Hurricane Ian. Second time I ran into him with JoJo and Jete at Universal. Will I see him again? Will I think of low-key insult that will go over his head (not hard since he is so short)? Will I be too mentally and physically exhausted to say something clever? Only time will tell. I'll be sure to report back this week!

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He claims he was "attacked" in St Kitts

GFQtwaxa0AAxmvq.jpeg

Someone over on X contacted Royal Caribbean Shore Excursions over the clickbait title and promoting cheating drink package privileges:

GFQ57XkbEAAI_Nq.jpeg

GFQ58ZAbcAA0MJk.jpeg

---
What port are they at in today's video?
View attachment 2729043
The idiot keeps saying "Saint Thomas" instead of "Saint Kitts" even after Casey corrects him.

Remember, he plans and researches all day behind the scenes. Trust. I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing it on purpose with how racist he is. Just like he calls ethnic food "turds."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

ScoJo15

Looks like Kile on his sock puppet account - well distanced and angled away from C aSey so she can't see what he's doing. Has on his "owning the hatters" face.

1706752904994.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Squiggy74

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.52.06 PM.jpeg

He deserves all the shit for that obnoxious, unnecessary remark about his state of affairs in 2019, having "$20,000 to my name...I didn't have anything." Good on this (and other) commenters for calling him out!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Someone said oar boy KP was wasted at CocoCay 😂
006584.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Ash0328

This is what $750k doesn’t get you..
1. Ceiling fans or lights in the bedrooms
2. Crown molding on the ceiling (only on the ground, which is called a base board)
3. Bathtub in the master
4. Driveway
5. More then 2 sets of full size kitchen cabinets
6. Towel hangers in bathroom
7. Toilet paper roll holder in bathroom
8. A yard
9. A ledge in master shower for shampoo & soap

• Haha
  • Wow

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
LOL!! He just said he has a smart thermostat and he doesn’t know how to use it.

He preemptively said he gained 3k subs before the cruise. In reality he gained 1k.
He had a Nest Thermostat E at the apartment - that is a smart thermostat.
---
I just love the thumbnail

1707578214510.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SPM418

VIP Member
So, is there really any difference between this cruise vlogs and the past cruise vlogs? They seem the same formula. Arrives, gets on boat, drinks, eats, finds cabin, shows bathroom, bitches about cabin, drinks, eats, sees show, bitches about show, drinks, eats, maybe shower scene, drinks eats, bitches, moans, leaves ship, rinse and repeat.

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Tell me you read Tattle for your bedtime stories without telling me you read Tattle! 😅

IMG_7577.jpeg

• Haha