Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seeing even Emilyenchanted received the epic universe package. Kylie’s must be waiting at the front porch for him. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I predict the next vlog for Kyle will be about paying to eat at one of the restaurants on the Icon since he didn’t allow JoJo to film Casey’s food. This is from JoJo’s vlog today. Kyle’s crappy vlogs on this ship (as usual) have actually made me somewhat of a fan of JoJo’s.

---
Casey must be taking a nap or sleeping in cuz Kylie’s on his sock puppet early today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gotta love the fact the monkeys he was holding had the full marijuana theme outfits going on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What port are they at in today's video?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He claims he was "attacked" in St Kitts

GFQtwaxa0AAxmvq.jpeg

Someone over on X contacted Royal Caribbean Shore Excursions over the clickbait title and promoting cheating drink package privileges:

GFQ57XkbEAAI_Nq.jpeg

GFQ58ZAbcAA0MJk.jpeg

---
What port are they at in today's video?
View attachment 2729043
The idiot keeps saying "Saint Thomas" instead of "Saint Kitts" even after Casey corrects him.

Remember, he plans and researches all day behind the scenes. Trust. I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing it on purpose with how racist he is. Just like he calls ethnic food "turds."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He claims he was "attacked" in St Kitts

View attachment 2729034

Someone over on X contacted Royal Caribbean Shore Excursions over the clickbait title and promoting cheating drink package privileges:

View attachment 2729037
View attachment 2729040
---

The idiot keeps saying "Saint Thomas" instead of "Saint Kitts" even after Casey corrects him.

Remember, he plans and researches all day behind the scenes. Trust. I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing it on purpose with how racist he is. Just like he calls ethnic food "turds."
OMG I was just about to post about these comments on JoJo’s video. 😂
IMG_7868.jpeg
IMG_7870.png
IMG_7871.png
IMG_7872.png
IMG_7873.png
IMG_7874.png

This account is very invested in defending oar boy. Alexa is that you? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They go all the way to St. Kitts, never been there, ever. They get off the ship at 12:30 and just walk around the port area and have some drinks. Sad as none of them did any research or explored the island.
Well, that was on his "FIRST visit." Obviously when the ship docks in St. Kitts for the second first time this cruise he is going to explore because he is now more less unadventurous, and "An Explorer Type Guy" now.
---
OMG I was just about to post about these comments on JoJo’s video. 😂View attachment 2729065View attachment 2729066View attachment 2729067View attachment 2729068View attachment 2729069View attachment 2729070
This account is very invested in defending oar boy. Alexa is that you? 🤔
Holy tit is this guy predictable. I just used "more less" in my last post because Dwarfy McDipstick talks like that all the time, and here he shows up saying "much less" harassed as well as other palloisms. Add Epcot8149 to the list of sock puppets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
These idiots talking about beer with zero knowledge of beer really pisses me off. Ugh. To be expected from them.

• Heart
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle has PR from UO when he gets back. Held at the post office maybe? Idk. He never seems to suffer any actual consequences for being the living embodiment of clown shoes.
Small victory that Theme Park Express and everyone else got #hosted too and at least showed off their gifts first. It would be ultra awkward if Kp got #hosted yet he threw shade at Universal. Does Daddy Jeff work for Universal? Or Chris Birdsong?

Reactions: 10
Lest we forget the recent minions walk thru ride filming debacle… universal remembers I’m sure

Reactions: 4
I predict the next vlog for Kyle will be about paying to eat at one of the restaurants on the Icon since he didn’t allow JoJo to film Casey’s food. This is from JoJo’s vlog today. Kyle’s crappy vlogs on this ship (as usual) have actually made me somewhat of a fan of JoJo’s.
View attachment 2728979
---
Casey must be taking a nap or sleeping in cuz Kylie’s on his sock puppet early today.
View attachment 2729008
Happy Birthday you shinning? He put that up and doesn’t know how to spell shining.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Small victory that Theme Park Express and everyone else got #hosted too and at least showed off their gifts first. It would be ultra awkward if Kp got #hosted yet he threw shade at Universal. Does Daddy Jeff work for Universal? Or Chris Birdsong?
I think they work for Universal the same amount Casey Anthony does. Is CumBastedPeter following her on X?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.