Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His house can start being seen at about the 18:50 mark.
Doesn't appear to be his house, it looks similar but Pallo doesn't have that extended part on the right side.

There's also no homes on his street that are under construction.

Reactions: 7
Once again, Kiley was wrong. He said those beds were $400.

The Hideaway In-Pool Daybed — Sea Day: $350
  • The Hideaway Oceanview Daybed — Sea Day: $300
  • The Hideaway In-Pool Daybed — Port Day: $250
  • The Hideaway Oceanview Daybed — Port Day: $200

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Kyle is having so much fun off camera!! So much excitement??? 🙄 Also didn't he say if he wants to sleep he doesn't like the cruise?
20240201_092607.jpg
20240201_092549.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They go all the way to St. Kitts, never been there, ever. They get off the ship at 12:30 and just walk around the port area and have some drinks. Sad as none of them did any research or explored the island.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I hope casy grows a back bone can’t believe Kyle made her walk up 16 flights of stairs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They go all the way to St. Kitts, never been there, ever. They get off the ship at 12:30 and just walk around the port area and have some drinks. Sad as none of them did any research or explored the island.
I went zip lining in the jungle when we went there. It was awesome! I’m also not racist and terrified of non-mayo Sapiens. KP never does more than a quick wander around port with the ship in view.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that gets super annoyed when he says “Welcome to ……”?

He’s so hateful to Casey, laughing at her, making her climb the stairs, just being a jerk. She’s been on way more cruises than this moron, but she has to keep her mouth shut cause this fool gets upset if she corrects him or makes him feel less than when he’s definitely less than.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Doesn't appear to be his house, it looks similar but Pallo doesn't have that extended part on the right side.

There's also no homes on his street that are under construction.
Whoops! I thought it was his, but guess I didn’t look close enough. It’s very similar!

Reactions: 5
He’s so hateful to Casey, laughing at her, making her climb the stairs, just being a jerk. She’s been on way more cruises than this moron, but she has to keep her mouth shut cause this fool gets upset if she corrects him or makes him feel less than when he’s definitely less than.
It's cool when he laughs at her and treats her like tit, but when she corrects him on pronouncing a word the little baby can't handle it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It's cool when he laughs at her and treats her like tit, but when she used to correct him on pronouncing a word the little baby can't handle it.
View attachment 2728853
Imagine being this stupid and having the nerve to be a dick anyone about anything. Especially to your girl who’s probably correcting you so you don’t look like an ASS in public.

---
Someone was a salty little witch to JoJo about his travels. Another little jab at his frenimie. Also, he doesn’t drink much anymore guys. Oh and he fell for one of the tourist traps where you see animals, act like a little school girl and next thing you know you’re being asked to pay. He had to pay $10 for this by the way and the pictures taken were from his own phone. 😂😂😂 Oh and I almost forgot the little squeal from our alpha male macho man when he found out the monkey’s name! 🙈 ZESTY!!!😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.