Adam the Woo #15 New house, old content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As shown in today's vlog, he bought a $539k house and STILL doesn't have enough room to DISS-play all his crap. So what is he doing today? Out looking for more crap

1704664902808.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
As shown in today's vlog, he bought a $539k house and STILL doesn't have enough room to DISS-play all his crap. So what is he doing today? Out looking for more crap

View attachment 2674570
Adam loses sleep over his assertion that Walt wouldn't approve of music being played in Epcot, but I'm sure he thinks Mickey Mouse referencing murder is A-OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Junk.

Thats a room full of junk. He needs to let go of any nostalgic or sentimental attachment for 75% of that crap and just THROW IT AWAY.

“This will be worth something some day” is such a boomer thought process. My ILs have a house busting at the seems full of junk because its “worth a lot of money”.

No….no it’s not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That Mickey den of thrills is a real chick magnet , Not !🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So many episodes of Hoarders feature people who believe their piles of junk will "be worth something someday".

Reactions: 16
Junk.

Thats a room full of junk. He needs to let go of any nostalgic or sentimental attachment for 75% of that crap and just THROW IT AWAY.

“This will be worth something some day” is such a boomer thought process. My ILs have a house busting at the seems full of junk because its “worth a lot of money”.

No….no it’s not.
Indeed, so many times relatives have asked me to check on the value of things they expect to be in the hundreds if not thousands and it turns out to be less than $50.

Of course Adam genuinely values these things himself, beyond whatever market value they may have, and I can get that. He is an OCD collector. I'll give him credit, he's chosen pins and smaller stuff that doesn't take up a lot of room - he's correct on that, minimizing his addiction. Nevertheless, if he's pretending anyone cares about the lot of crap he DISS-plays other than him and maybe Justin, Micah and "Gameroom Greg" (I shudder even typing that) and a few other people, then that's sad.

I'm 54, turning 55 this year. I find myself letting go of things whenever I can rather than keeping and hoarding, no matter what it is. But Adam isn't there yet, by a long shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This undeveloped, under nurtured and immature man child needs these trivial pieces of wood, stone and iron nails to make him happy. It is sad that he clearly hadn’t experienced a loving, secure and social childhood. Otherwise these bits and pieces of garbage wouldn’t hold such an emotional tie to him. To feature them so prominently in his home is pathetic. The only photos we see is of giggles (a human) and others with imaginary “friends” like figment etc. pathetic and sad.

Reactions: 8
It would be a real shame if someone managed to slap a Troll Patrol sticker on the back of his golf cart.

Yep. A real shame. :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm 54, turning 55 this year. I find myself letting go of things whenever I can rather than keeping and hoarding, no matter what it is. But Adam isn't there yet, by a long shot.
I am turning 55 this year, too. I have been actively trying NOT buying crap to DISS-play anymore. The less junk I have to leave for my kids to sort through and throw away when I die, the better. Watching him give us a "tour" of his neo maxi zoom dweebie room (80s movie reference for David) made me crazy. So much of that junk would be in a dumpster.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@What the What?! - That Woo doll freaks me out! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ok - I think I'm updating off the last-updated list???
Anyone figured out yet how to get this to the top of the page (like how it is on TTT's thread?)

@Century20 and @saraaaah90, I got both of your contributions added! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If he was just starting out vlogging and this was the junk he put out, he wouldn't be sitting in a half-mil townhome right now in Celebration with a $17K golf cart outside. He caught lightning in a bottle and I think he believes it's going to be smooth sailing no matter what he continues to put out.

I only scanned through this vlog and it was the same ol' same ol' walking around another 1-day only comics / collectibles show and ending with the last several minutes blurry.

1704726181514.png

He says - "This is awesome. Look at this!"

This is what we see -

1704726317965.png

• Haha
Adam is showing all the tell tale signs of being a hoarder. Imagine how much more junk he'll have in his home 5 years from now.

Reactions: 10
I don't know where to start... his "nerd room" tour was absolute torture for me. I don't like Disney at all so I expected that ...his rambling and on and on about nonsense I just can't handle it. I collect things as well that literally noone would want to watch a video about ,hence why I would never torture others wirh sharing it loI. I truly believe he is very sad and lonely deep down and he is trying to fill the void with his overboard obsession with Disney. I miss the old Adam 🤣

Reactions: 12
Nothing much to add to @2020planner 's recap, except I must highlight that he purchased the Urkel doll. He really did it. Only $20! I'm sure his sister will enjoy throwing it away (along with all the postcards he bought) when Adam is no longer on this mortal plane.

After the flea market, he drove around looking for some train show. He sees a lawnmower repair place and decided it's a good place to stop, get out of the car and show off the Urkel doll. Imagine you own a lawnmower repair shop, you look out the window, and this guy is standing there talking to a camera holding a doll:

1704729708748.png

Once again, Adam is fooling himself into thinking this doll he bought for $20 is actually worth more and an investment. He says if it was in an antique store, it would be $75-100. Let's check that, shall we?

This is in the damn box, the pull string phrases probably sound correct (unlike Adam's which sounds like a chipmunk) and only sold for $33 plus shipping, sorry to once again burst your bubble, Adam
1704729985701.png

Again, right when he's outside with Urkel I got the feeling that the vlog must be almost over. Nope, 15.5 mins into a 34 minutes vlog. It SHOULD be 15 mins, but he just loves to bloat things to get extra ad play so he can buy houses and golf carts.

Adam bought a box of 24 packs of Dick Tracy movie trading cards for $25. He acts like it was buried treasure. In reality, he could've gotten one in much better condition on eBay for $21:
1704730601589.png

Someone with a Phillies cap on saw Adam at the postcard area and actually bought Adam a postcard of Liver Lips from Country Bears. Adam cannot remember his name :rolleyes: so he says thanks to "the nice guy in the Phillies hat". I guess the social anxiety got the better of him.

He spends FIFTEEN MINUTES showing the postcards he bought today. There are hundreds of them. No one will ever look at them again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
After the flea market, he drove around looking for some train show. He sees a lawnmower repair place and decided it's a good place to stop, get out of the car and show off the Urkel doll. Imagine you own a lawnmower repair shop, you look out the window, and this guy is standing there talking to a camera holding a doll:
You know the only reason he stopped there was because of the sign. He even had Urkel pointing to it. Yep. He's 50 going on 10.

1704733332660.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I believe tomorrow the 2pm park hopping rule ends. I bet before the week is out Adam will be vlogging about park hopping with no restrictions.
---
Interesting theory. This is the first I’ve heard about a possible inheritance.

View attachment 2675923
Where is this from, and what's this about his grandfather's property - I'm not recalling Adam going to his grandfather's property last year - was that when he was in Utah with his parents?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.