Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did some more digging on this guy and he has his own "travel agency" which is affiliated with MEI-Travel. He says he doesn't charge money to book with him, so he must make money through his affiliation with MEI-Travel.

Looks like he's attempting to work with Pallo (i.e. pay for his cruises and trips) to try and draw in business 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Here's the new sugar daddy who paid for Kyle's $1,200 Cabana on the cruise. They've been hanging out at Magic Kingdom today and he's paying for him to come to London.

View attachment 2743198
---
Update: Looks like he's affiliated with a travel agency called MEI-Travel who is a partner of Royal Caribbean. In the vlog, he invites Kyle out on a cruise in Europe, so I'd say it's pretty certain this is the guy paid for his Icon cruise too.
---
He says he enjoyed meeting Kyle's "wonderful" parents. Are they in town or did he meet them in December?
Mei Travel is a partner of the Royal Caribbean blog, which although it seems like it would be, isn't affiliated with the actual cruise line. It's run by a guy named Matt Hochberg.

However, doesn't mean that MEI Travel didn't pay for or is looking to collaborate with Kyle in the future.

Reactions: 7
Mei Travel is a partner of the Royal Caribbean blog, which although it seems like it would be, isn't affiliated with the actual cruise line. It's run by a guy named Matt Hochberg.

However, doesn't mean that MEI Travel didn't pay for or is looking to collaborate with Kyle in the future.
See my post above. Found his website and it says he's affiliated with MEI Travel (doesn't work directly for them). I'm guessing he makes a cut through affiliate commissions and is attempting to collaborate with Kyle.
---
006569.png

Reactions: 5
See my post above. Found his website and it says he's affiliated with MEI Travel (doesn't work directly for them). I'm guessing he makes a cut through affiliate commissions and is attempting to collaborate with Kyle.
---
View attachment 2743230
He was with Jojo too and he has a YouTube page as well. He mentioned his YouTube page on Kyle’s vlog.
IMG_7998.jpeg

---
This still shows up for me even though it says it was deleted. Does that mean that Isabella girl deleted her original post? Looks like he was replying to her using his sock puppet. Being racist af as usual. SMDH 🤬
IMG_7997.jpeg

---
---
View attachment 2743230
He has a typo on his website. If I were to even consider booking with this guy, this would stop me dead in my tracks. It’s unacceptable to have a typo on a website in 2024. If you can’t proofread, you’re not professional enough for me. Sorry! 🤷🏽‍♀️
IMG_7999.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
He has a typo on his website. If I were to even consider booking with this guy, this would stop me dead in my tracks. It’s unacceptable to have a typo on a website in 2024. If you can’t proofread, you’re not professional enough for me. Sorry! 🤷🏽‍♀️View attachment 2743237
Check out his YouTube intro video 🥴 The lack of editing seems very familiar. No wonder he thinks Pallo is a good investment for his business.

---
Looks like oar boy KP is online and thirsting over Isabella again. Poor Casey.
006577.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Holy crap just watched ordinary adventures icon vlog what a difference really hope they get on the royal media team just to see oar boy seething.

Reactions: 15
Holy crap just watched ordinary adventures icon vlog what a difference really hope they get on the royal media team just to see oar boy seething.
Theres another small channel "Mouse Vibes" that was hanging out with all of them, too... and i watched their video. their editing and information was MILES ahead of Kyle's stuff, too. And i beleive YouTube is a side gig for them- and they're putting out better stuff than Kyle as a full time gig. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
OMG they are so much more professional and easier to watch. Honestly, every one else is too. Watching Kile is like me taking my camera and walking around my day and complaining about things I don't like thinking everyone wants to see that. I HIGHLY doubt they took advantage of the majority of the things on this ship. Like I said the first day they had ONE hour to walk around and they said they just sat there and had something to eat and did nothing.
---
Does he do KP editing and just say screw it. It’s good as he messes up. Not good promoting yourself by not editing or proofreading. Shows he’s not professional.
These people do the bare minimum and find it ok. I think as long as they can pay their bills, they are satisfied and want nothing more in life.
---
New video up

1707401196239.png

---
This guy makes me laugh. Forever???? He moved in, in August. If he was even there SIX months, that was not long at all. Wow

1707401356977.png

---
1707401523511.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
and in 6 months he didn't learn to make his bed. Banker Susan should be so proud!

1707401608639.png

Kyle Pallo #66 MAKE YOUR DAMN BED YOU LAZY WEASEL!!!!!

He paid $500 to have someone move him. He could have rented a Home Depot truck for much less but you know, he doesn't have to lift a finger as he comments in his vlog.

Reactions: 14
So in 2019 he says he had $1,000 to his name, and now he's a major success and ballin' out. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Packing up for the move is STRESSFUL!!! What the actual hell? This guy owns some pots and pans, a bed frame and mattress, a couple tv’s, a couch and some knickknacks.
IMG_0028.png

• Sad
Once again, very informative if you are looking to move. Could not get College Hunks, so he got this one, whatever it may be called. SMH. Its actually called TWO MEN AND A TRUCK

1707402331183.png

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.