Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Packing up for the move is STRESSFUL!!! What the actual hell? This guy owns some pots and pans, a bed frame and mattress, a couple tv’s, a couch and some knickknacks.
I moved from a house to a condo with an SUV. Wasn't that stressful for me, though I did rent a storage unit for a couple months to hold larger stuff I didn't need right away

Reactions: 9
HUH? So people signed to move in THIS apt but he did not know and they said you have to be out by a certain date? SOOOOOO did we rush this house thing because once again, he would be homeless?
From my understanding of apartment leases, you usually get two options if you want to break your lease. You either pay a penalty or you can have them try to find someone to lease the apartment. I wonder if that's the case if he's saying they are telling him he needed to be out because someone else signed to move in.

From my understanding of apartment leases, you usually get two options if you want to break your lease. You either pay a penalty or you can have them try to find someone to lease the apartment. I wonder if that's the case if he's saying they are telling him he needed to be out because someone else signed to move in.
1707403630866.png

---
O.kay...soooo is his parents there NOW or were they there the week in between he wasn't vlogging. That TA guy talked about his parents so was that filmed yesterday or before the Icon?

1707403981247.png

---
OMG he wanted them there for this MONUMENTAL moment.

1707404045986.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did his parents have to fly in again for moving day? They were just there 🥴
Edit: Saw the screenshot above. Of course the narcissist wanted them there for the "monumental moment." This dude is so full of himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He needs them there to handle his moment he has no clue to hot handle moving in or probably signing the paperwork. Lol

Why did his parents have to fly in again for moving day? They were just there 🥴
Edit: Saw the screenshot above. Of course the narcissist wanted them there for the "monumental moment." This dude is so full of himself.
He said the father said he could help with some things in the house. Of course, I am sure Kiley just barked orders at everyone and didn't lift a finger to help.
---
Does he mean another one BITES the dust? SMH. Look at Santa too giving him as dirty look lol

1707404702191.png

---
A couple is TWO, not like 6

1707405353472.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
HUH? So people signed to move in THIS apt but he did not know and they said you have to be out by a certain date? SOOOOOO did we rush this house thing because once again, he would be homeless?
he might have told the landlord that he was leaving on a certain date so they made arrangements to ensure the unit didn't sit unoccupied losing money.

or he signed a fixed term tenancy and he's just making a story up since he can't get his tit in order to move on time.

that could also explain the desperation to get the banker down there to help click confirm on an over priced mortgage.

Reactions: 12
This is the vlog that was filmed BEFORE his cruise. He mentioned it on one of the cruise vlogs. He was telling JoJo he almost threw up eating an oyster at Disney Springs but that it was for a future video.

• Haha
he might have told the landlord that he was leaving on a certain date so they made arrangements to ensure the unit didn't sit unoccupied losing money.

or he signed a fixed term tenancy and he's just making a story up since he can't get his tit in order to move on time.

that could also explain the desperation to get the banker down there to help click confirm on an over priced mortgage.
Dude is a bum. Look how long it took him to leave JoJo's apartment. He told him he was leaving in a ~month, which ended up being around 6 months, and ended up in that situation where the new roommates had all their stuff in the living room and had to get an AirBnB for a while.
---
This is the vlog that was filmed BEFORE his cruise. He mentioned it on one of the cruise vlogs. He was telling JoJo he almost threw up eating an oyster at Disney Springs but that it was for a future video.
Pretty sure he filmed this vlog before his "break" started before the cruise. This would make sense if the parents were there. Also he was packing up his apartment in the vlog prior to the break. The home closed on Jan 17th.

Ahhh ok and I see he talked about a store that sells ducks.

It depends on the state and the contract. I broke my last lease with a corpo apartment place and written into the lease was the penalty of one month. Granted, this was 6 years ago but I imagine it’s the same. I also did it back in 2008 and it was fine. That way you’re not black listed from future rentals. I think smaller places would be happy if you helped them fill the place with a new tenant. It all depends.

I've said it here before and I will defend it again but hiring movers is nothing to shame someone for. I've moved so many times in my adult life and I wouldn't put that burden on my friends to help. I had a system where I have everything packed and ready to go in one room so when the movers got there we'd be done in the minimum 3 hour span and usually finished by lunch! Talk about time saver and stress relief. There is no reason to ever shame someone for hiring movers I'm sorry guys, that is ridiculous. if you are 30 or older, especially not then. Those days are done. Sure I'll help you move a piano at your house or go with you to buy a smoker off craigslist but that is it.

Dude is a bum. Look how long it took him to leave JoJo's apartment. He told him he was leaving in a ~month, which ended up being around 6 months, and ended up in that situation where the new roommates had all their stuff in the living room and had to get an AirBnB for a while.
---

Pretty sure he filmed this vlog before his "break" started before the cruise. This would make sense if the parents were there. Also he was packing up his apartment in the vlog prior to the break. The home closed on Jan 17th.
So they probably met that guy BEFORE the cruise and they knew all about him getting them the cabana.
---
It depends on the state and the contract. I broke my last lease with a corpo apartment place and written into the lease was the penalty of one month. Granted, this was 6 years ago but I imagine it’s the same. I also did it back in 2008 and it was fine. That way you’re not black listed from future rentals. I think smaller places would be happy if you helped them fill the place with a new tenant. It all depends.

I've said it here before and I will defend it again but hiring movers is nothing to shame someone for. I've moved so many times in my adult life and I wouldn't put that burden on my friends to help. I had a system where I have everything packed and ready to go in one room so when the movers got there we'd be done in the minimum 3 hour span and usually finished by lunch! Talk about time saver and stress relief. There is no reason to ever shame someone for hiring movers I'm sorry guys, that is ridiculous. if you are 30 or older, especially not then. Those days are done. Sure I'll help you move a piano at your house or go with you to buy a smoker off craigslist but that is it.
Oh no I am not shaming at all but he could EASILY (maybe not the couch though) move his things into that house by himself.
---
Sorry but if you consider this your job, you should know at least A LOT and maybe not it all.

He always thought they were fake boats.

1707406601000.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Agreed. I think the movers thing is because he has so much free time and not much stuff. But if he has the money, which supposedly he does, then I don't see anything wrong with it. If he's earning $30k per month then $500 for movers to move a couch, bed, and some boxes is not a big deal. The critique perhaps had more validity when he only had a mattress and some boxes and was talking about how he was stressed out of his mind even with movers.

Last edited:
Agreed. I think the movers thing is because he has so much free time and not much stuff. But if he has the money, which supposedly he does, then I don't see anything wrong with it. If he's earning $30k per month then $500 for movers to move a couch, bed, and some boxes is not a big deal. The critique perhaps had more validity when he only had a mattress and some boxes and was talking about how he was stressed out of his mind even with movers.
If he was making that much money, then he would have been able to give Casey $50 to do the zipline thing on the ship. I don't believe for 1 second he makes that much money.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"...shot the gun" for "...jumped the gun."

"...another one's down the dust" for "...another one bites the dust."

Little Nervous Nelly is hitting on all cylinders already isn't he? 😂 What a bleeping ret @rd. The parents have to rush down to help a 30 year old man move into his crackerbox? WTF? 😂

The tension is building, his nerves are already frayed, and the paranoid midget is ONLY going to get worse as this progresses and he's moved. Cue the drinking to excess, the out of control fear, the whining and moaning, the need for 24/7 calming from The Dowdy Doormat, SisterWife Hulkalexa and Mommy&TheClown.

Oh, this does promise to be quite the freak show.
To take a line from Shakespeare's The Tempest:
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
:ROFLMAO:
popcorn n.gif

• Haha
If he was making that much money, then he would have been able to give Casey $50 to do the zipline thing on the ship. I don't believe for 1 second he makes that much money.
He doesn't care about Casey though, in his mind, he doesn't want to spend any money on her. He had no problem spending $1,000 on Lorcana cards or $5,000 on a couch for himself though. He didn't want to spend $500 on headphones for her, and was only forced to do that when he got caught in a lie and pressured into it.

other than the couch, 90% of his stuff was still in boxes in the garage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.