Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and he’s so stuck on tattle. We run his life! That’s why we also didn’t see too much of him shirtless thank God!
---

And also in a lot of JoJo‘s videos, where they were seen, they were gone before everyone else. Jojo and his friends kept partying, and Kyle and Casey were nowhere to be found.
Yup. I noticed that a few times.

Reactions: 6
And also in a lot of JoJo‘s videos, where they were seen, they were gone before everyone else. Jojo and his friends kept partying, and Kyle and Casey were nowhere to be found.
Kyle is an introvert, remember? Amazingly, he only became an introvert after Tattle started saying he had no friends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We should be getting a tour of the house soon. Then Tattle will return from the dead. All the amazing decorations he’s been saving for years should fill up that home in no time. Should be fascinating to see all the gifts he was sent finally on display.
He always said he was waiting until he gets a house to proudly display all of his gifts grifts. There's no chance that he'll keep it piled up in boxes in the garage, right?
---
I think the Packer's BB-8 would look so 🔥 out on the front porch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He always said he was waiting until he gets a house to proudly display all of his gifts grifts. There's no chance that he'll keep it piled up in boxes in the garage, right?
He has said repeatedly, for many years, that he is keeping every gift grift for his home. I say we flood his YouTube and Twitter with reminders. Hold him accountable to his own words.

Reactions: 11
He’s so dull and boring that even Casey falls asleep when he’s talking. 🥱😴
View attachment 2742883
There were a few other times on camera where she fell asleep while he was talking. It looks like she tunes him out most of the time. I can imagine that he never shuts up... just a neverending stream of unintelligible bullshit coming out of his mouth. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There were a few other times on camera where she fell asleep while he was talking. It looks like she tunes him out most of the time. I can imagine that he never shuts up... just a neverending stream of unintelligible bullshit coming out of his mouth. 😂
I would "fall asleep" a lot too if I had to deal with Tater on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny that he’s been super quiet in his replies, and posts on his sock puppet account now that people know where he lives. He’s been tagged in a bunch of stuff but he hasn’t responded. He’s still being hateful, seething and liking hateful posts though. Just more proof of what a disgusting human being he is. He’s even hating on Disney! bleeping racist. 🤬

Look at how badly Casey wants to correct him when he says "not too schnabby." You can hear her correct him under her breath.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Look at how badly Casey wants to correct him when he says "not too schnabby." You can hear her correct him under her breath.
View attachment 2743137
I know I noticed that earlier it’s like she wanted to say something but then decided not to and you saw her facial expression was like “oops” 😬 she made a mistake and now he’s gonna throw a temper tantrum. I actually felt kind of bad when I saw it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Kyle’s 8 home movies of the icon of the seas or ordinary adventure one video where I already learned more in the intro than all of Kyle’s videos combined.

Reactions: 9
Ordinary Adventures posted the first video from Icon today. Really good video. Mostly everything they showed, we didn’t see in either Kylie or JoJo’s videos. It’s like night and day.

Reactions: 8
Here's the new sugar daddy who paid for Kyle's $1,200 Cabana on the cruise. They've been hanging out at Magic Kingdom today and he's paying for him to come to London.

006568.png

---
Update: Looks like he's affiliated with a travel agency called MEI-Travel who is a partner of Royal Caribbean. In the vlog, he invites Kyle out on a cruise in Europe, so I'd say it's pretty certain this is the guy paid for his Icon cruise too.
---
He says he enjoyed meeting Kyle's "wonderful" parents. Are they in town or did he meet them in December?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Here's the new sugar daddy who paid for Kyle's $1,200 Cabana on the cruise. They've been hanging out at Magic Kingdom today and he's paying for him to come to London.

View attachment 2743198
---
Update: Looks like he's affiliated with a travel agency called MEI-Travel who is a partner of Royal Caribbean. In the vlog, he invites Kyle out on a cruise in Europe, so I'd say it's pretty certain this is the guy paid for his Icon cruise too.
---
He says he enjoyed meeting Kyle's "wonderful" parents. Are they in town or did he meet them in December?
Good question! I don’t know if they’re in town because Kyle’s been double vlogging and he has at least one other video that he hasn’t posted yet from before the cruise. He mentioned it in one of his Icon vlogs. He told Jojo that he ate an oyster in Disney Springs, but that was in a future video. 🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.