Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was making that much money, then he would have been able to give Casey $50 to do the zipline thing on the ship. I don't believe for 1 second he makes that much money.
If he were making $30K a month, he'd be over in Golden Oak and not stuck in that grossly overpriced Celebration swampland crackerbox. It will take all his efforts to make the payments and keep up the simple monthly costs of living. Even that will require help from Handmaiden Casey and The Suckville Clowns to keep him afloat while he grifts for more handouts (cruises/staycations/DVC points...etc) online. THIS is his near future and it already beginning to dawn on him as he tries to get Mommy and The Clown to arrange for his move while he films everyone else doing the work.

With a near $400K yearly income, these grifts he lives for would be chump change and negligible expenses. If he brings in half that, I would be very, very surprised. $150K?... still a BIG stretch and I doubt even that.

As I've said before, 2% or less of the entire population of the United States make $300K+ per year and Kyle Pallo ain't one of them. 😂
They don't drive 14 year old cars, carry $500 debit cards controlled by Mommy, grift for trinkets online, and they don't live in 1,900sq ft houses in Celebration Florida.

[National Bureau of Labor Statistics: In 2023, about 90% of employed people made less than $125,000 in total income. About 2% of employed people made $300,000 or more in total income.
Jan 26, 2024]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He hired movers to move all his stuff except for this thing which he will manly move 😂
IMG_1703.jpeg

Btw: $500+ to move down the street sounds absurd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dwarf is stressed, has severe anxiety, and is overwhelmed by that little move a block down the street WITH hired movers AND his parents to help him?

My God... imagine this sissy having to deal with real adult problems on his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The dwarf is stressed, has severe anxiety, and is overwhelmed by that little move a block down the street WITH hired movers AND his parents to help him?

My God... imagine this sissy having to deal with real adult problems on his own.
God help him when his parents are long gone. He better hope Alexa and Casey are still around.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God help him when his parents are long gone. He better hope Alexa and Casey are still around.
He is so lucky to have Casey moving in and living with him. There's no way that he'd be capable of owning and managing a home without his parents or sister living there with him full-time. Imagine if something goes wrong, something breaks, he'd have no idea what to do and would curl up into the fetal position and suck on his fat greasy thumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He is so lucky to have Casey moving in and living with him. There's no way that he'd be capable of owning and managing a home without his parents or sister living there with him full-time. Imagine if something goes wrong, something breaks, he'd have no idea what to do and would curl up into the fetal position.
He has NO business buying a house. Honestly, I don't think this is going to work out unless everyone else does everything for him.

Reactions: 6
He has NO business buying a house. Honestly, I don't think this is going to work out unless everyone else does everything for him.
He also has no business owning a dog. I don't care if this loser wrecks "his" house but I do care if his "future dog" who had no choice gets neglected and abused by him. I avoid going beyond clowning on this con, but I won't hesitate to report him if he does end up getting a puppy and I see signs that it's being abused by him.

From everything he's shown, he doesn't have the patience and maturity to care for a vulnerable and dependent creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He also has no business owning a dog. I don't care if this loser wrecks "his" house but I do care if his "future dog" who had no choice gets neglected and abused by him. I avoid going beyond clowning on this con, but I won't hesitate to report him if he does end up getting a puppy and I see signs that it's being abused by him.

From everything he's shown, he doesn't have the patience and maturity to care for a vulnerable and dependent creature.
Agreed and he should not have children either as the way he speaks about them makes it seem like they are a hassle and burden. There is no way he will let a dog or child have all the attention away from him.

Reactions: 12
Agreed and he should not have children either as the way he speaks about them makes it seem like they are a hassle and burden. There is no way he will let a dog or child have all the attention away from him.
Puppies or children require a lot of patience which he doesn't have. He throws a whiny tantrum if he has to wait in a line longer than 10 minutes, among many other little inconveniences to him. I could easily see him getting frustrated with a puppy when Casey is at work, especially with his violent tendencies. He's never once shown empathy for anyone else. The only reason he wants a puppy is because it's a 'flex' like the house, to keep up appearances and use for content when it's convenient for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did the manly movers also move Casey's tit? Did they charge extra to take off their shirts? I NEED ANSWERS!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Puppies or children require a lot of patience which he doesn't have. He throws a whiny tantrum if he has to wait in a line longer than 10 minutes, among many other little inconveniences to him. I could easily see him getting frustrated with a puppy when Casey is at work, especially with his violent tendencies. He's never once shown empathy for anyone else. The only reason he wants a puppy is because it's a 'flex' like the house, to keep up appearances and use for content when it's convenient for him.
he's capable, in a fit of rage, of stomping a puppy to death and then monetizing it. After calming down, he'd go online to tell his loony stans that his puppy died. He'd put on a crying act for them and they'd all weep for him ___ and he'd hope they'd send money and gifts to help him through such a difficult time.
(*And sadly any baby that could be spawned in the future would face the same danger if left alone with him. Any poor child he'd see as a rival and so it would be in greater danger.)

And they'd respond. He'd get a tit ton of 'thoughts & prayers,' 'praying for you kyle,' '(crying here)' ___ and Deby Sue would tell him she's going to sell a cat and send him the money. :LOL:
Other stupid, but well meaning, sheeple would send him money, gift him something or send whatever they could.

cyber begging.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
He made this video before Icon because he mentioned Jojo wanted him to take Oyster shots but he already did that and has a video he will be posting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.