Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he not have the Kyle Pallo staple, the cocktail shrimp, on this cruise?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle (and Casey as he has dragged her into this too) do the very bare minimum. I think because naturally they are boring people. They are lazy, slobs and figure people will watch so he will make money to pay the bills. I wonder how the house is going to look when every time they stay places they can't pick up after themselves after only a day.
Don’t worry! Even though Kyle said he just doesn’t think about cleaning, he reassured us that Casey cleans. So he will have a free live-in maid! KP has thought of everything. Trust. ✌

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Don’t worry! Even though Kyle said he just doesn’t think about cleaning, he reassured us that Casey cleans. So he will have a free live-in maid! KP has thought of everything. Trust. ✌
Just wait until he starts leaving post-it notes around the house for various messes that Casey needs to clean up like he did with his ex.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Kyle had them in his video today. 😂😂😂 They hung out with JoJo and Krista a lot too.
I just have to add, THIS by far was the best Icon vlog I’ve seen so far. These people are actually fun and not annoying.
---
The BEST part of JoJo’s vlogs 😂 that was a silent disco btw in case anyone’s wondering what she’s doing. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s been over a week and we’re only on page 31? I gotta say Kyle’s Icon videos were not iconic. 👎🏻They were so dull that even Tattlers had nothing to talk about. 🥱 However, they did encourage me to check out Jojo’s videos so the mole rat got a lot more views by poaching off of Kyle’s viewership. (Smart rat!) Any chance the rat 🐀 and the shrimp 🍤 will vlog together again now that they’re not held captive at sea? 🤔 I’m just looking for some entertainment to get me through the next 10 days before I head to DL (thankfully KP will not be out there).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been over a week and we’re only on page 31? I gotta say Kyle’s Icon videos were not iconic. 👎🏻They were so dull that even Tattlers had nothing to talk about. 🥱 However, they did encourage me to check out Jojo’s videos so the mole rat got a lot more views by poaching off of Kyle’s viewership. (Smart rat!) Any chance the rat 🐀 and the shrimp 🍤 will vlog together again now that they’re not held captive at sea? 🤔 I’m just looking for some entertainment to get me through the next 10 days before I head to DL (thankfully KP will not be out there).
I doubt any of these "friends" will be hanging out on land with them just like before the cruise. They basically had no choice last week.

But they did a lot off camera! Trust!
😆🙄
I would love to know WHAT as they were in Jojo's videos so we saw those. They didn't get off the ship until 11 something the one day. I wonder what they possibly did off camera. Probably just sleep and walk around.

Reactions: 7
Let’s face it…cruise vlogs, let alone over a week’s worth, are boring. I don’t watch Tater when he’s on a cruise. He just eats, shows his room and maybe does an activity here and there. If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.

We should be getting a tour of the house soon. Then Tattle will return from the dead. All the amazing decorations he’s been saving for years should fill up that home in no time. Should be fascinating to see all the gifts he was sent finally on display.

He is so paranoid of his appearance.
Yep and he’s so stuck on tattle. We run his life! That’s why we also didn’t see too much of him shirtless thank God!
---
I would love to know WHAT as they were in Jojo's videos so we saw those. They didn't get off the ship until 11 something the one day. I wonder what they possibly did off camera. Probably just sleep and walk around.
And also in a lot of JoJo‘s videos, where they were seen, they were gone before everyone else. Jojo and his friends kept partying, and Kyle and Casey were nowhere to be found.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.