Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JoJo used their footage since he couldn’t film on the slides and it was like 1000% better quality and more professional than anything I’ve seen this 🤡 ever do! I wonder why Kyle didn’t use his their footage? Could it be because he was just pissed off and decided not to show off the slides?! bleeping crybaby! He mentioned it again in today’s log that he doesn’t understand why they let him film in the spa and not film on the slides. One has nothing to do with the other. His little pea sized brain can’t comprehend that it may be a safety issue. It’s all about his ego.
Yup he just doesn't get it. We get it, you are butt hurt. Don't worry as we saw the other vlogs and know what it is like. We don't need to hear your girly screaming anyway. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oar big shot baller is scamming drinks off JoJo's drink package. Called him a cringe mole rat who doesn't get as many views as as him... but still using him for free drinks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Oar big shot baller is scamming drinks off JoJo's drink package. Called him a cringe mole rat who doesn't get as many views as as him... but still using him for free drinks :ROFLMAO:
Did Jojo get the drink package as the first day they said they weren't going to and he said his beer was 50% off with coupon? I don't think he did.

Those drinks they gave the girls were $17

He's always come off as a Bible-thumping, Trump-loving homophobe, even though he absolutely reads as a pass-around party bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's with his need to constantly tell people he's "doing a lot of things off camera"? I noticed he started doing this a lot recently.

Just from today's dump:

View attachment 2731358
View attachment 2731359
View attachment 2731361

Is this because Tattle says they're boring (like two 80 years olds) and don't do anything? Tattle seems to be always on his mind.

it's his "proof" to his stans that he's busy busy busy.

we all know he tries to capture every single moment because he needs it all to monetize it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's always come off as a Bible-thumping, Trump-loving homophobe, even though he absolutely reads as a pass-around party bottom.
Lmao! That’s a good next thread title!!!

Kyle Pallo #66 Bible-Thumping, Trump-Loving Homophobe Or Pass-Around Party Bottom?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
WTF is he doing with his ice cream cone. That boy makes me question about eating.

And it is so strange to see him try to flirt with Casey. How long has it been? And this is the most they’ve tried to pretend their a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF is he doing with his ice cream cone. That boy makes me question about eating.

And it is so strange to see him try to flirt with Casey. How long has it been? And this is the most they’ve tried to pretend their a couple.
His attempts to "own the hatters" always fall flat. His attempts to flirt are so awkward and even Casey looks uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Low KEY the threat title got censored by the Tattle overlords. Swearing in the titles has No Shot!
Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 12.26.44 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

That poor ice cream cone.

• Haha
  • Sick
pass-around party bottom the next thread title for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His attempts to "own the hatters" always fall flat. His attempts to flirt are so awkward and even Casey looks uncomfortable.
since his flirting is so cringe, makes you wonder how he won her over in the first place.

I'm believing more and more each day that she is so desperate for a relationship.

Reactions: 11
since his flirting is so cringe, makes you wonder how he won her over in the first place.

I'm believing more and more each day that she is so desperate for a relationship.
Disney. That’s the only reason. Those two have ZERO chemistry and really nothing in common other than her love for Disney and his love of being in Disney for 2 hours every day to film his daily grift.

If he could trade her for her cousin with no repercussions, he would do it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 14
Disney. That’s the only reason. Those two have ZERO chemistry and really nothing in common other than her love for Disney and his love of being in Disney for 2 hours every day to film his daily grift.

If he could trade her for her cousin with no repercussions, he would do it in a heartbeat.
you're right about zero chemistry. they act way more like brother and sister or like bros than he does with Lora and Alexa.

I'm also more confident that she knew who he was before they met in person. She was already following and liking his stuff on instagram.

He's totally smitten by her cousin.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What's with his need to constantly tell people he's "doing a lot of things off camera"? I noticed he started doing this a lot recently.

Just from today's dump:

View attachment 2731358
View attachment 2731359
View attachment 2731361

Is this because Tattle says they're boring (like two 80 years olds) and don't do anything? Tattle seems to be always on his mind.
What the heck are they doing ‘off camera?’ Are they doing things that would be content people may be interested in? I swear, all he has filmed is stairs, wandering halls, more stairs, shows, eating, and not doing anything at the water park and lying about it. I am still in disbelief he got himself Starbucks and Casey freaking drip/hand wave coffee🤡. So damn cheap for such a baller 😒

Reactions: 10
What the heck are they doing ‘off camera?’ Are they doing things that would be content people may be interested in?
Oh I'm sure there's some stuff that HE'S doing off camera that would be of GREAT interest to some of his bigger stans, but you pay double for that kind of action, Cotton.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.