Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DetroitFartCity

He's mad there is a VIP/suite area he can't get into, but if he had access to it, he wouldn't want anyone else in there. Also we learned he doesn't have Spotify or listen to music anymore. Let that sink in, he doesn't listen to music. What a fucking weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Can't wait for him to become obsessed with security cameras. You 100% know he's going to be the person calling the cops on everyone.
Kyle is about to become the neighborhood Karen. Keeping an eye on all his neighbors’ activities should be easy. He can open a window and lick their houses.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Seriously he’s such a fucking loser and he swears that he is like a legend. It just makes it so much funnier and the fact that we all kind of knew this was happening(even though I’ll admit I personally really didn’t think he would pull it off) it still doesn’t make him any less of a clown and laughing stock. Especially considering most of us work real jobs and are already homeowners so it’s like not that big of a flex baby boy! Get a REAL job work and a REAL 40 hour week and then talk shit. He’s still a joke, still a loser and still a miserable human being. Hi Kylie! 🖕🏽🤡
Also those of us with homes who have real careers with stable incomes, can at least anticipate that we'll be able to afford the expenses that come along with it. If we lose our job, we still have the experience and skills to find another job.

Kyle thinks he's "made it in life" because of a short-term popularity bubble (from COVID) on his home-movie vlogs with a few years of income. He thinks he's found an easy way to make money for the rest of his life without having to put in work. Those $5k mortgage payments are going to feel heavier as his views continues to fade. I don't like to laugh at other's misfortune, but Kyle totally deserves what is coming. He's going to find himself in his 30s with nothing to his name, nothing on his CV, and no one will want to hire him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The ice skating made me remember last time on the family cruise when he begged his tired mom and dad to go with him to watch him 😂

• Haha

YellowJacket

Manic KP with major sniffles just talking about himself for 30 minutes straight.
But his dream finally came true!
1706204150082.png

Apparently his audience is looking forward to him buying a house for himself as much as he is.
1706204183318.png

It was killing him not telling his audience about the house.
1706204205444.png

• Sick
  • Haha

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
What a low life pig
Today's Pallo quote of the day: "Smells like dirty socks ... and underwear." Well, if anyone would know for certain what those items smell like it would be the low-life pig himself. I still don't understand how anyone could be in the same room with him - let alone sleep in the same bed with him! Just the thought grosses me out.

• Sick
  • Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
They probably sold grandma’s house(the one who’s is a nursing home) in WI to give baby boy his 151,000 down payment! Wonder if they’re gonna pay that $3,000-$4,000 mortgage payment every month too! 😂

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
I'm clearly in the wrong line of work.

Those figures shown on his phone were probably accurate then, and he's actually bringing in almost $400k per year just off ads.
I don't believe it. He's too much of a liar. Let's see his tax records before buying into his bull.

The mortgage document doesn't say where he got the money. He could have been given it by his folks.

Either way he's going to struggle with those repayments.

• Heart

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I’m most interested to see what Casey and her family think considering he uses her CM discount for everything, makes her buy all the groceries, won’t buy her an AP for Universal and her name isn’t anywhere on the house.

Reactions: 14

DetroitFartCity

Kyle is seething about people spamming chat, especially since it's mostly saying the video is blurry and hard to see.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Either way, I just hope this stunt finally pushes the hate watchers over the edge to turn him off permanently and accelerate the demise of his channel. There is nobody that deserves to sniff success less than Kyle Pallo.
I have YouTube Premium and don't get served ads, so he's probably earning a dollar off me every month. I stopped watching the full vlogs a while back. But now I think I'm done clicking on them altogether. I wouldn't be surprised if hate watchers make up 30-40% of his views.

With this and the upcoming 11 or 12 deadly dull cruise vlogs, now sounds like the perfect time to permanently turn him off.

Last edited:

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Whenever I see a man in a suit, sockless, in slip on shoes I think Don Johnson in Miami Vice.
And I thought he looked like a twat, too.

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
it amazes me how so many people can listen and believe him when he is always caught lying and contradicting himself.
AND he said there’s no other healthy breakfast options in the park. 🤔 Then he proceeds to show the other option at the place he went to which was a breakfast bowl that was probably 100x healthier than what he got. 😂

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
That makes about 18 days off in the past month for oar dwarf.

View attachment 2720664
---

His views are doing pretty decent this month. We've all been waiting for the implosion, but after witnessing the sheer insanity from his stans the past few days, I think he's going to be able to continue milking this same group of people for a pretty long time. And if he's making $150k+ off this group of people (he has no growth, so it's 100% his diehard stans) then that's a pretty good gig for him. He could continue putting out trash content and these people would still fawn over how perfect and amazing he is and send him money.

Honestly, I'm surprised, because it looked like things were falling apart in December.

I refuse to give this POS anymore views and help contribute to his mortgage, so I'm done clicking on his videos for a while to clip/share stuff here. Sorry all.
Same. I'm not watching anymore so I can't give my comments. He is stupid, boring, lazy, offensive, and disgusting so hate watching isn't even enjoyable anymore.

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
I don't believe it. He's too much of a liar. Let's see his tax records before buying into his bull.

The mortgage document doesn't say where he got the money. He could have been given it by his folks.

Either way he's going to struggle with those repayments.
Absolutely. There is no way he approaches half of $400K income. It's nonsense and smoke & mirrors. Ridiculous gueisstimates'. No need to repeat as nauseum (but here I go :LOL:) the 14 year old car, the hints for gifts and cruises, the whining for the simplest things he buys himself, the declined $500 DEBIT card for god's sake, the bailouts, the grifted DVC points and staycations on Disney property with The Doormat's discouts, crying over the cost of his meds, shut out on another house that sent him into a poutrage fit, and now squatting in a small double decker house in Celebration where the median income is under $100K...and on and on and on. Good lord!

That $400K number is a joke and is as reliable as those "YouTube Earnings for Your Favorite Vlogger: How Much do They Make" guestimates online that tell you in detail how someone like JoJo is making $1million a year (They do exist. 😂 ) and no amount of bullshit hedging and wringing of hands can support that ludicrous "$400K" number any more than $600K or $900K. It's silly.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
Same thing with our mortgage. We also went through the builder's company. It was sold a few months after closing.
---

Probably the best interest rate you can get right now since oar boy has stellar credit.
His credit was sooo' good he was the first person in the history of loans who couldn't get a loan because his credit was so good.
It was that good. 😂

• Haha