Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
With all that's been said (many very good points) there are still the two red flags that keep us from believing this is all Kyle. Someone with that much coin in the bank would not qualify for prescription assistance unless he flat out lied on the application. And if he has money, why doesn't he have medical and dental insurance?
YES!!! How would someone who made that much NOT have medical insurance. Even if he "only" cleared $100,000, he is single, no children, no other dependents or many bills that would make him not afford to have that.
Something is just not adding up at all.

Reactions: 14

WDWUO83

VIP Member
That's what I was thinking. Why couldn't he have Casey film him going down the slides? He doesn't need to bring a camera or that stupid selfie stick with him. I don't think he went on any of the slides either. He was so butthurt and salty about not being able to film, so he took his ball and went home.

Funny how all these other vloggers like JoJo are having a blast and then you have boring KP whose complaining about everything and hiding out in his room with the fake balcony. Sadly, I do think Casey can have a fun personality (which we saw a glimpse of during the Hoop De Doo incident when she's around people other than Kyle) but he suppresses any kind of fun that she could be having. He's the absolute worst person she could be with and I have no clue why she's still with him.
It’s sad to see a woman shrink herself smaller to avoid upsetting her boyfriend’s delicate ego. She looks scared half the time, like she’s putting in constant effort to say the right thing and present the expected appearances.

• Sad

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Does he think TL will be seething today because he bought a house? Kylie, we figured that out a week ago and we’ve had our mature adult discussions about it already. It’s old news! Nobody was seething. You’re not that important to any of our lives. 😄
We are now back to laughing at you and your ideas to put up fences around nonexistent yards! 😄 Hope your bathroom sinks are large enough to fit your head when you wash your hair! And I hope you will buy all the cleaning products and air fresheners Casey asks for. Don’t forget the personal wastebasket to put next to your bed for your *ahem* tissues.
IMG_7522.jpeg

• Haha

Gootsy

In before future video titles of:

"Mean mortgage company wants me to pay every month."
"Mean electrician charged me to fix my electrical problem."
"HOA b dumb"
"Mean neighbors want me to pick up my dogs poop"
"Pool company said I can't put a pool in my back yard, they b dumb"
"Woke up last night after hearing neighbors flush their toilet"
"Home Vlog: watch as Casey slaves for me"

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
That tweet bragging about how many views he got in 10 hours is just so cringe and off putting. He really is such an insecure little man.

joescrayuhbshack

For real. It needs a good ironing and that one should be worn with an undershirt. "We're both looking snazzy, we're trying to look great"??? Bro, you're a rumpled mess.
View attachment 2725627
What the actual fuck - is he cosplaying as Travolta in Saturday night fever?

My guy--you line the buttons up, and only leave the top button unbuttoned if tieless. Mr. big boy "I'm a homeowner™️"flexes his 300 dollars on cruise wifi but can't spend the 8 bucks to get his shirt dry-cleaned.

But hey, another cruise baybee! WOOOO!

• Haha

truthfinder407

View attachment 2725346

Theme Park Express, Kyle's sock puppet's Punching Bayg, got #hosted by Epic Universe.

Kyle Pallo, little b*tch that he is, responded by throwing shade at Universal.

View attachment 2725349

Refresh our memory Kp: You are not on Universal's media list, correct?
He is such a little bitch, I hope they blacklist him and the pound puppy
looks like he is seething over this photo...
Hope that monkey shits on his head

• Haha

Heygrid

Check this video out. Tell me what you think of the estimated revenue as this channel has a similar number of annual views (and subscribers) albeit slightly less. Granted the CPM will be different as this is not theme park content:

My neighbor has a successful YouTube channel filming Spirit Halloween stores and other random things. He has 385k subscribers and gets a relatively high number of views on his videos. He is ranked ahead of Kyle in every major category on SocialBlade. He told me he’s clearing about $175k a year from it.

Either way, I just hope this stunt finally pushes the hate watchers over the edge to turn him off permanently and accelerate the demise of his channel. There is nobody that deserves to sniff success less than Kyle Pallo.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Kyle said he is not going to eat at Westward Ho so he can save all his bad food cravings for the cruise. Then he proceeds to order and eat caramel coated bubble bread and cookies and cream fudge for breakfast.
That Tracks.

Shoot, wrong thread. All the idiots are blending together into one ignorant mush of a vlogger 😂
---
We have some people like that in our neighborhood :ROFLMAO: Always watching their Ring/cameras and posting on the Facebook group about other people. That'll definitely be him. If there's a minor inconvenience in the neighborhood that impacts HIM he'll raise hell, but at the same time he'll be loud, disturb his neighbors, let his future dog crap on other people's lawns and not pick it up, etc.
We have a lady that left our group because we gave her so much shit for posting a Ring vid. “Who is this person dressed as a postal worker, leaving boxes on my porch in the middle of the day?!” That’s the mailman, Sharon. Time to get off the internet.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kylie's doing his celebration dance after grifting a $750k house, $10k cruise, $1,000 in free gimmies, and housewarming gifts. All in one week.

ezgif-1-eb4ab5b424.gif

So fire :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Dwarfy's Tattle threads are pretty dead. I haven't watched any of his latest videos or livestream. I think the hatters are just so disgusted with this clown. Hope he loses all his hate watchers and his views go down to JoJo levels.

• Haha

SherryinBA

Remember, folks, he'll be decorating a room in the house with all the crap the stans have sent over the years. Yeah, right. Also I think that house was an Air BnB. All that Disney decor trying to look like a Disney resort.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
He must have been seething when he saw no one said his name. He spends all day searching for his name on there. That's how self-absorbed he is.

Back to fat shaming ThemeParkExpress/Adrian. Last time someone told Adrian it was Kyle Pallo and he quickly deleted the tweet. Now he's back at it (probably drunk). There's something really wrong with him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 does tagging his name count?

Attachments

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand Kyle anymore. I always assumed he was broke, or at least not making any serious money from this gig, but I was obviously wrong when he bought his $750k starter home. So now that I know he’s got SOME substantial money, then why did he spend the entire vlog complaining about how much everything cost? He said himself that his job is to “be a reporter”, yet he’s not doing anything to show the viewer what some of these paid experiences are like? I’m not saying he has to do EVERYTHING, but who wants to watch someone whose job it is to report on a subject just complain about it? Especially when it’s things he even said he wanted to do but didn’t want to pay for it? Does he purposely act like he has no money so that his stans will feel sorry for him and send him some? That’s another thing… he got almost $1k from his livestream and then complains about the cost of stuff? Bitch, your viewers just funded your trip! At least show them their money is going to good use!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So hard to watch this dwarf.

He has such a lack of adult vocabulary that he can’t discuss or describe anything.

That’s bad when trying to do reviews.

He talks about he and C aSey avoiding the elevators and taking the stairs everywhere.

He repeatedly calls it the “No stairs” challenge.

View attachment 2720101
---
seriously screw this guy.

if anyone feels compelled to hate watch, i suggest using an ad blocker so this grifter doesn't get an ounce of ad revenue. i refuse to be complicit in KP's mortgage payments.

• Heart
Reactions: 13