Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
😂 :ROFLMAO: What a salty little bitch.

Someone informed Theme Park Express that Kyle was trashing him from his sock puppet last night... wonder if the post is still up or if the coward deleted it like last time.
I saw that TPE was tagged in the responses to his post.

Reactions: 1
Jojo doesn't ask permission, he just does it 🙄
No he did not. He said he couldn’t film, and I guess he threw a fit about it and decided not to post any footage of the slides at all. He said that he had fun, but he couldn’t film, which is so funny because JoJo posted clips of someone else’s footage just to show the slides. I guess either Kyle had no permission to do that or he just chose not to do it because he was salty. He claims he went on the slides tho 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I actually took the time out to watch some of these icon of the seas videos this weekend and oar boy is not gonna be happy because he can’t film on the water slides, and there’s someone there watching people before they get on. You can’t even wear jewelry in there. Also the new adults only area at Coco Cay (which has a private sandy beach area and heated infinity pool) is an up charge. And even if he decides to pay, there’s only capacity for 1800 people so it’s probably sold out! He’s gonna be seething! 😂
Really? I watched Trev and Chels and they taped on all the slides.