Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Anyone that gives this arrogant condescending douchebag a superchat in todays stream over donating to one of thousands of charities that can make the world better can go fuck themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Im no Kyle Lover but everyone here needs to admit they were wrong and the over speculation of things has to chill. its in Kyle's name and his mama and clown didn't sign for it! I don't think it has anything to do with his parents at all and hes just stingy with his money.
If we accept that KP actually is making good money, then his stinginess and grifting are even more repulsive. It’s one thing to be broke and begging. But to be “rich” and grifting is disgusting. If he can afford that house on his own, he should be paying for every meal when his family visits. He should’ve bought Alexa her headphones for her birthday. He should’ve bought his mom 2 Disney platters she wanted for Mother’s Day. He should be buying Casey real jewelry and not $18 trinkets from Epcot. What a disgusting cheap excuse of a man! He keeps all his money to flex a house purchase but he cannot show generosity with the people he supposedly loves.

KP may think he’s owning the hatters with this house, but this just confirms how selfish, stingy, and greedy he is. He would’ve garnered more understanding for his actions if he were dirt poor. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 22

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
I guess the American dream is alive. Wake up late. Go to a PUBLIC PLACE. Film concrete. Make some stupid faces. Be *barely* more attractive than average. Go home. Play video games. Make $300,000 🤢

Well cheers to all of us here better looking and smarter than Kyle but somehow making less money; I bet we actually live fulfilling lives.
The old adage that money cannot buy happiness is true here. Kyle may be making money simply filming concrete, but he cannot be happy. You notice he complains about every little thing, from waiting in line to cold weather. He could be making half a million dollars and he still would not be happy. He is always chasing the next new shiny item and once he grabs it with his grubby hands, he complains that it’s been soiled by his grubby hands. He will only think about himself and how something or someone benefits him. He does not know authentic love or sacrifice. He does not have the right mindset to have a fulfilling life and make the most of his money.

Most of us here found Tattle because we found something reprehensible about Kyle’s behavior. That assumes most of us here have values and understand the fulfillment of having family, friends, and community. We have much richer lives than Kyle in spite of our income brackets. His life is not enviable when you think of how empty he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've pretty much lost all faith in humanity now. Kp just bought a $755,000 house himself and his job is filming Disney World and stealing glassware from Universal. None of this makes sense to me, but there it is. I'm now thinking the Tim Tracker must be a multi-millionaire.

• Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Im no Kyle Lover but everyone here needs to admit they were wrong and the over speculation of things has to chill. its in Kyle's name and his mama and clown didn't sign for it! I don't think it has anything to do with his parents at all and hes just stingy with his money. and his mom being a banker probably help him with his finances. Hes an arrogant asshole but he put his money where his mouth is with this one. I doubt his parents have that kind of coin. I will say hes doing other things besides youtube and maybe his portfolio was really fire but his mom handles everything with his finances. If we are gonna call him out on his bullshit be correct about it, and chill with the crazy assumptions.
I get the speculation over people saying he was broke just based on his behavior, always seeing Casey or his parents pay in the vlogs, complaining about $6 pot stickers, $500 debit card limit, and countless other examples. So I wouldn't shame people over speculating that.

I can admit when I'm wrong. I think it's very likely that his mom has been doing a good job of managing his finances and stashing money away for him over the past couple years. I just can't see him as some financial guru, he's a total moron and too impulsive. There has been several times where he had to consult with his mom for big purchases or wait for her to mail a check (such as with the car purchase), so it seems that was always the case. Perhaps why she had to fly down to look at the house, to "approve" the purchase and release the funds that she manages for him.

• Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Exactly. This is the core reason why I despise Kyle. I’ve never once seen him:

•do any kind of volunteer work
•assist his parents or elderly grandparents with their chores
•visit & spend personal time with his grandparents
•help his friends out (he has none anyways)
•contribute his time and effort in helping his community.
But he does:

- Make his elderly father drive him 8 hours round trip to a distant airport to save him 40 minutes in an Uber
- Actually raise his voice to C aSey to hammer home the idea that he needs his snacks and drinks ready BEFORE the Packers game
- Take the last available meal package available to hurricane refugees when he's 5 minutes from his stocked fridge and has a bayg of food in his hotel room.
- Earns in excess of $300k a year but makes Mom buy his shoes.
- Suprises C aSey with said shoes that Mommy gave him. (This was especially cringe)

This is a self absorbed 30 year old man-child.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
What an adventure!!

Kylie eats a run of the mill frozen McDonalds hash brown patty and calls it 🔥, while JoJo has some delicious looking crepes for the first time and loves them.

Kylie has a $6 Chocolate milk coffee then brings C aSey a cup of 10 gallon plain urn coffee.

Kylie goes back to the room and finds C aSey sitting on the fake balcony enjoying the view of other fake balconies. A real balcony is too much money.

JoJo tries the flow rider while Kylie proclaims it’s too much money.

Krista has fun on the ropes course thingy while oar dwarf complains about the price.

Kylie has an orgasm finding a little kids rubber ducky while Jojo finds the only real doggy on board that is making friends with everyone.

Kylie and C aSey show us their favorite walk, going down the stairs to the 6th floor “from 10 to 8”. ????? While Jojo and Krista enjoy drinks in the ONLY cruise ship swim up pool bar on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2024-01-30 4.51.53 PM.png

Theme Park Express, Kyle's sock puppet's Punching Bayg, got #hosted by Epic Universe.

Kyle Pallo, little b*tch that he is, responded by throwing shade at Universal.

Screenshot 2024-01-30 4.54.56 PM.png

Refresh our memory Kp: You are not on Universal's media list, correct?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Oh and WHY does he deserve a house? He was a slob in 2 apts, he barely works a job. Why would he "deserve" a house? These people are truly delusional.

Gootsy

It's fun watching y'all try to figure out how his purchase is even possible, because I don't have a clue on how he pulled it off.

So I started wondering about other things, as I wait for you guys to break the case.

I wonder about the next hurricane to hit Orlando ... will our boy stay at Tidepool, or will he run to a Disney resort?
Will Tidepool become a tidepool, or will he make three videos about a overnight F1 hurricane?
Will he trust his house, that was built by a builder with an alleged F rating, or will he run to the forever safe Mouse?
Is his washing machine sturdy enough to handle the constant skid marked underwear and swamp assed shorts?
Who will clean the hair clogs from the sink after he runs water over his head?
If he finds a scratch on the floor will he ask the seller for funds to replace the floor?
Will he go to Publix to buy paint?
Will he finally open up that gag sex toy sent to his PO Box and be sad it's a fake?
I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 19

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Look at his smug expression!
Did anyone see this coming?
IMG_7516.jpeg

I’d just like to point out that Tattle saw this coming! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Im no Kyle Lover but everyone here needs to admit they were wrong and the over speculation of things has to chill. its in Kyle's name and his mama and clown didn't sign for it! I don't think it has anything to do with his parents at all and hes just stingy with his money. and his mom being a banker probably help him with his finances. Hes an arrogant asshole but he put his money where his mouth is with this one. I doubt his parents have that kind of coin. I will say hes doing other things besides youtube and maybe his portfolio was really fire but his mom handles everything with his finances. If we are gonna call him out on his bullshit be correct about it, and chill with the crazy assumptions.
I’m not surprised he has the downpayment money. He definitely put money away during those years living with Jojo and having minimal expenses. But $604,000 is a hefty mortgage. He likely needs to pay close to $4000 per month. Plus he will have HOA fees, utilities, property taxes, etc. That’s a big chunk of his inconsistent and dwindling paycheck. The fact still remains that his channel, and income, are not growing. At best, they’re stagnant, but they look more like a rapid decline. If KP can pull himself together and turn things around, I’d commend him. But from the looks of it so far, he doesn’t have the capacity to grow his career. Those monthly payments will feel heavier and heavier each month.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Worth reposting: The story of the mommy-bought Allen Edmonds

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18