Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
If he makes enough to afford that down payment on his own, why didn’t he fly up to visit his Dad when he was really sick and asked all of his viewers to pray while he got surgery? Just for Superchats?

It’s fishy as fuck. I stand firm in that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kp should really worry about Shaun C., Deby Sue, Wendy Lady, and Stijn Lories paying a surprise visit to Celebration.
Can you imagine the real Stijn Lories showing up at his door demanding an explanation for using his name and photos?

*Stijn knocks on the door*
006365.png

*Kylie opens the door*
006366.png

(I just noticed if you Google "Stijn Lories" his photos are all mixed up with Kyle's photos 🤭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yep! And then the other clip I posted did you see when he said you have to be “media” 😂😂😂 Salty ass mf!
View attachment 2726769
No wonder he was seething so bad last night over on X. You think this guy would be happy that he got a $750k house and is on an inaugural cruise but he's just a mess and never happy. He's always complaining because nothing is ever enough.

No media on the ship, but he probably thought they should give him an exception to film because he's such a huge star. And then on the same day, he learned that all these other vloggers are being hosted by Universal for their new park.

Imagine how miserable Casey is having to deal with him on this cruise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Honestly, as funny as it is to make fun of him, it just infuriates me so much more because that sock puppet is so hateful that it literally makes me wanna go punch him in the face. 🤬
It's fascinating watching all his stans weep and worship this guy. Seeing them all fall for the "i love you guys so much" Disney kid act when he's really a total racist, self-serving narcissist POS. I've always said, you can see Pallo's real self and personality from his old tweets that he never bothered to delete, and his sock puppet is a continuation of that.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Why is oar dwarf complaining about the price of everything and refusing to do anything because of the cost? I thought he was supposed to be a big baller.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Interesting because you can see on the last page the amount is listed as the previous amount of $604,000.00
Doesn't that mean he put a down payment of $151,000 and the lending amount is $604,000?

Wow KP is ballin' 😲

• Wow

tnutz

Watching this cringefest now. The narcissism is off the charts. He must have told us “he” bought a house roughly 7,500 times. He also says he loves us…but let’s check those receipts Tater. You rarely if ever reply to comments by your fans. When you do it is so minimal that you make yourself look lazy. Pretty crappy way to treat people you “love.” You better change the way you treat your fans immediately. Those mortgage payments aren’t cheap.

I was such a fan of his back in the day. He really has transformed into someone so obnoxious and self absorbed that he is hard to stomach.

AKW24

VIP Member
Lora Gaga and Jojo commented on Instagram. Not really surprised by Lora…Jojo was the surprise since they appear to be enemies these days.
View attachment 2714264

with Jojo there were no words of congratulations. It would be expected from his stans that he replies. they all believe that they are still friends

end of the day, Jojo now knows he never has to live with kile ever again.

Last edited:

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Who do you think laughed harder?

The 'two sweet gentlemen' who sold him the Barbie-Beemer for twice the market value?
-or-
Mike and Matt who helped him buy the overpriced "starter house" and reaped a nice commission?
Speaking of Mike and Matt: this is hilarious from the “real McCoy” KP 😂
IMG_1247.jpeg

• Haha

DetroitFartCity

So he said before the stream started he had already had three drinks (free champagne on entrance). Then a fan bought him a Long Island and moments later he said to Casey he wants another drink. All of this while repeating over and over that he isn't really drinking anymore and doesn't plan to drink on the cruise. If that isn't alcoholic talk, I don't know what is.

• Haha