Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I hope they didn't give him the discounted rate to renew his AP since it expired prior to renewal.

Reactions: 16

NOLA

Wm_QxRF3msPjghpk6oNDDSf=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@jennifermoreno5744
Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you guys! Y’all need to start an Amazon wishlist so people can send you house warming gifts!! 🎉🏡💕
17 hours ago | [YT] | 0

The only one who wants to send them a house warming gift out of 947 comments.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

orangutan9

Good lord he was patting himself on the back so hard, he is going to have to cruise with 2 broken arms

• Haha
So as it reads he/the family is on the hook for $604k for 30 years plus $1164 yearly HOA (unless there is an increase) and an estimate $9k in property taxes for 2024? On top of that he has bills, cost of living and insurance. Baby boy better double down on those shower scenes for the sugar daddies. Good luck chuck!

Bet he still blames Casey for the lack of travel in 2024 even though he's now sandbagged by the house.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Just a suggestion for when looking for the title suggestions, if you're using a computer click 'Most Liked Posts'

Then press CTRL+F on your keyboard and enter "#64" or whatever the next thread count is. That'll quickly locate the most voted title without having to try and read and look for it.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
The helmet and the music LMAO!!! OMG I’m crying 😂😂😭😭😭

You know it’s so weird to me that Casey has so many things about her that he doesn’t know. Like, for example in today’s video, he had no idea that she was such a good ice skater and you can tell he really seem genuinely surprised that she skated as well as she did. Like how do you not know that about someone you’ve been with for over a year??? I remember when I got with my fiancé all we did was talk in bed and get to know each other for like the first six months of our relationship. It was so fun and exciting to get to know one another. Also, in the live, they mentioned that Kyle almost forgot to bring his passport and that Casey had to text him when she woke up at 5 AM before they took the train to see if he remembered to bring his passport. Haven’t they spent the night together before? Why wouldn’t they spend the night together right before they go on that trip? Did they meet up at the train station? Their relationship is so weird! i’m really convinced these two have not had sex yet, and they just lay in bed and mess around and that’s it. 🤷🏽‍♀️
1. So Kyle was expecting C aSey to fall flat on her butt ice skating and he was planning to film that for content. He took her to ice skate expecting her to fail so he could look superior by comparison. Such an ass. He looked so annoyed that C aSey skated as well as he did!

2. I thought Casey moved in with him? Not yet? Or did she text him from the other bedroom? Lol.

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Oar big boy is really pulling out all the flexes. Hatters b seething.

BTW, those shoes/socks look hilarious.

• Haha

Ash0328

Just saw Jojo posted he will livestream from the icon of the sea tomorrow. This will be interesting…. Will the old roommates be hanging out??

• Wow
  • Haha

txtwin69

Im no Kyle Lover but everyone here needs to admit they were wrong and the over speculation of things has to chill. its in Kyle's name and his mama and clown didn't sign for it! I don't think it has anything to do with his parents at all and hes just stingy with his money. and his mom being a banker probably help him with his finances. Hes an arrogant asshole but he put his money where his mouth is with this one. I doubt his parents have that kind of coin. I will say hes doing other things besides youtube and maybe his portfolio was really fire but his mom handles everything with his finances. If we are gonna call him out on his bullshit be correct about it, and chill with the crazy assumptions.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He sucks ass as far as I information goes… I don’t think he went down any of the slides.. look at him before and after and nothing is changed, Casey would have filmed him on them. Also Casey’s hair wasn’t wet.. this guy is boring as fuck and he’s so attached at the hip with his pound puppy girlfriend, that he won’t leave her side for two seconds…. Worthless vlog, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but JoJo has put out way better Vlogs on the ship.
That's what I was thinking. Why couldn't he have Casey film him going down the slides? He doesn't need to bring a camera or that stupid selfie stick with him. I don't think he went on any of the slides either. He was so butthurt and salty about not being able to film, so he took his ball and went home.

I watched a couple of JoJo’s cruise videos, not his biggest fan but he seems to be having a blast! I enjoyed seeing all the vloggers (sans KP) meet the puppy and have a nice dinner. Casey has to be embarrassed by him to some extent. She can’t look at his “formal” outfit and be proud to be seen next to the wrinkly yellow John Travolta collar.
Funny how all these other vloggers like JoJo are having a blast and then you have boring KP whose complaining about everything and hiding out in his room with the fake balcony. I do think Casey can have a fun personality (which we saw a glimpse of during the Hoop De Doo incident and when she's around people other than Kyle) but he suppresses any kind of fun that she could be having. He's the absolute worst person she could be with and I have no clue why she's still with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I find it horrible too and disheartening that I have been working for 30 plus years and make NOTHING compared to him. I have busted my ass and raised kids at the same time too.

I also just kept thinking last night HOW he could make that much amount of money and have NO medical coverage or do the things that some have indicated on here. If his parents have $40,000 left on their mortgage, why has he not offered to pay that off if he made $300 or $400k in one year? So many other things that just don't add up at all. Things that someone with that amount of money would spend it on because it is a necessity or the right thing to do.
Welcome to the world these days. No wonder 90% of Gen Z and Alpha want to be YouTubers as a career.

I could never imagine making that much money and "forgetting my wallet" so my sister or Taylor could pay (something he's done numerous times). Or mooching meals and hotels off my parents when they fly down.

Kyle may have got his house and think he's 'won at life,' but he's not a happy person. He chases happiness by what he has and convinces himself that he's better than everyone else because he earns more money, but he still has no friends, disliked by everyone, loveless relationships, and has a handmaiden servant as a girlfriend. Like I said, this is not going to last forever for him as much as he tells himself it will. Fleeting fame on YouTube applies to majority of creators, it's only a matter of time before the next best thing comes along which is why the very few YouTubers who can turn it into a sustainable living and income have to branch out into other things.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MagpieSassyPants

Prediction:

Kyle is moving to a lifestyle channel, and getting engaged to Casey will be a huge part of that. She wants to elope, does NOT want a Disney wedding due to her job planning them, but they will have to show wedding planning/a wedding of some kind to appease to the fans and get views. Expect a boatload of Casey from here on out, decorating, shopping, etc. They will be engaged and she will quit her job by summer. Maybe a cruise wedding?

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I get the speculation over people saying he was broke just based on his behavior, always seeing Casey or his parents pay in the vlogs, complaining about $6 pot stickers, $500 debit card limit, and countless other examples. So I wouldn't shame people over speculating that.

I can admit when I'm wrong. I think it's very likely that his mom has been doing a good job of managing his finances and stashing money away for him over the past couple years. I just can't see him as some financial guru, he's a total moron and too impulsive. There has been several times where he had to consult with his mom for big purchases or wait for her to mail a check (such as with the car purchase), so it seems that was always the case. Perhaps why she had to fly down to look at the house, to "approve" the purchase and release the funds that she manages for him.
Well, considering the fact that his parents were here to look at the house, and his mom mentioned, possibly becoming a snowbird that’s where all the speculation/theories are coming from. Besides the fact that he’s always complaining about spending money yet tries to act like a baller at the damn time. Just sayin!

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I would be wearing cufflinks!
He couldn’t just go buy a cheap dressy button down shirt and tie at Burlington or Ross? He didn’t have to buy a suit, just a new shirt and tie. Instead he pulled out the old blue pants from his graduation suit and an old shirt. SMDH! He literally puts in ZERO effort. It’s gross!

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
-Managed to build up the courage to ride the Brightline to Miami
-Bought a $750k house
-On the world's biggest cruise ship for a week

BIG THINGS IN 2024 🔥🔥 HE WASN'T LYING

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Hey everyone, oar dwarf is on a ‘semi-diet’. After a deep fried sandwich and a beer he ate 2 slices of pizza ON THE WAY to dinner.
IMG_7052.png

LOL, after his dessert he liked C aSey’s so much he ordered a second ‘semi diet’ dessert.

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Watching this cringefest now. The narcissism is off the charts. He must have told us “he” bought a house roughly 7,500 times. He also says he loves us…but let’s check those receipts Tater. You rarely if ever reply to comments by your fans. When you do it is so minimal that you make yourself look lazy. Pretty crappy way to treat people you “love.” You better change the way you treat your fans immediately. Those mortgage payments aren’t cheap.

I was such a fan of his back in the day. He really has transformed into someone so obnoxious and self absorbed that he is hard to stomach.
Also he kept calling it a "historic day"

🙄

The fake crying while saying he loves his fans was one of the most uncomfortable things I've seen.

Last edited:
  • Haha