Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Does he think TL will be seething today because he bought a house? Kylie, we figured that out a week ago and we’ve had our mature adult discussions about it already. It’s old news! Nobody was seething. You’re not that important to any of our lives. 😄
We are now back to laughing at you and your ideas to put up fences around nonexistent yards! 😄 Hope your bathroom sinks are large enough to fit your head when you wash your hair! And I hope you will buy all the cleaning products and air fresheners Casey asks for. Don’t forget the personal wastebasket to put next to your bed for your *ahem* tissues.
View attachment 2713998
I think it's so funny (and predictable) how KP thinks we're all seething and jealous. Plenty of his critics are more successful than him, and success is not all about how much money you make or how much your house costs.

But that's always been his motive for everything. The first class flights, the Iberostar wristband and shirt, begging to get into Club 33, on and on. He desperately needs to 'feel superior' to others to make up for his insecurities and shortcomings.

No friends, loveless relationship, inability to empathize, no life skills, needs mommy to manage his finances, 5'4" and a room temp IQ. If someone offered me the opportunity to switch places with Kyle and earn a million dollars per year at the same time, I'd decline every time.

P.S. Kylie - my fenced in yard is twice the size of your entire property.
We'll all continue to laugh at your stupidity and clown antics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Disneysensation

VIP Member
The $400K or even $300K income numbers bandied about are just silly. That would have him making many times the income of most of the people in Celebration and if he did, he wouldn't be living there in his 2K sq ft 'starter home' Mommy got him into 😂 , he'd be over in Isleworth enjoying his olympic sized pool and 8K sq foot multi million dollar brand spanking new McMansion.:LOL:
If we're going to guesstimate his income as $150k-$180k, then the numbers shown on his phone must have been intentionally faked by him. Either to try to flex at his hatters or trick Casey.
This sums it up for oar boy KP:
IMG_1171.jpeg

• Haha
This house is going to be the most interesting character on the Kp reality show. He can't cut an onion, but he can take care of a house. What could possibly go wrong?

I'm guessing he is planning on fencing in the front yard or the corner by the mini driveway? You know, for the Golden Retriever.

Man, that other house he "bought" then lost was way, WAY better for the money.

Casey, girl, you better learn how to use tools.

• Haha

spider kay

I don’t know if it’s my tv but that shirt looks like a once was white that turned into a nasty yellow and the open collar makes him look more of a drug addict.

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
IF he is paying it all alone. How do we know who is helping out? Casey could be giving him some money, maybe the parents are helping out as it will eventually be THEIR house. Just because it has his name on the purchaser does not mean there is not help from others.
Mortgage companies are not loaning $604k to anyone with the hopes that charity will help them make the payments.

If you put a down payment on a house underwriting wants to see where that money came from. They also demand to see where the monthly payments are coming from.

Jesus Christ people, Kyle DID buy a $750k house.

Numerous posters are admitting ‘maybe’ they were wrong. There’s no maybe. We were wrong.

Maybe the smartest thing this guy ever did was put his Mom in control of his money. He knows he could take total control of his money over, but even he is smart enough to know that’s not a good move.

Bierman

Chatty Member
I don't understand how people can classify themselves as a Travel Channel. But yet never provide helpful information about travel

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Unfortunately, Kyle just put a big fat target on his back with that house purchase.💵 💵 Who’s going to give him money now when it’s clear he makes way more than most of his loyal stans? 😅 Now everyone knows he has money, he has a brand new house, and his address is everywhere for anyone to see. Too bad he wasn’t smart enough to buy in a gated community either. He may need to invest in a home security system. A personal bodyguard may be in order too. Maybe that’s why he wants a dog. Little Bagel (or Tater) could double as a security system and a bodyguard! 🐶

Kyle Pallo #65- He may have money but he’s still dumber than dog doodoo!
That's what I'm curious about. The upcoming vlog on the 25th is going to be him flexing his 3/4 quarter million dollar house in the title and throughout the vlog. Most of his stans, judging from many of the comments, appear to be barely scraping by.

It'll be interesting to see how many superchats he gets on his upcoming livestream. If I were one his stans, I'd question why he needs donations when he's bragging about buying a new $755k house and going on a $5,000+ Icon cruise. But then again, his stans are probably not the most rational bunch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Disneysensation

VIP Member
His room tour reveals a “touchpad for the degrees and how cold we want the room to be
IMG_1360.jpeg

Did oar boy never learn the word temperature ?

Casey comments how their cruise room can’t see into the neighbors:
IMG_1359.png

She will be disappointed with her new home:
IMG_1361.jpeg

• Haha
This is what I’m starting to think. His lifestyle just doesn’t add up to making that much money. He begs people to pay for his cruises, wears the same clothes, etc. It just doesn’t add up. His family could have helped with the downpayment. I get his mom
Is a banker and maybe helped him with his finances but it still doesn’t add up to making THAT much money.
With all that's been said (many very good points) there are still the two red flags that keep us from believing this is all Kyle. Someone with that much coin in the bank would not qualify for prescription assistance unless he flat out lied on the application. And if he has money, why doesn't he have medical and dental insurance?

• Heart

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
This almost 30 year old clown jr. doesn't have even one ounce of class. For someone who is so "wealthy" supposedly, he has the wardrobe of a 12 year old pre-teen. He couldn't dress nicely if his life depended on it. (Yes, KP, we tired of seeing all of those same old "cruise shirts" and black shorts combos.) Someone needs to explain to him that if you are going to wear a pair of dress shoes, also wear a pair of dress socks - not the same ankle-length or no-show socks you wear every day with your sneakers. He is so out of his element when around mature, interesting adults - you can almost feel how uncomfortable he is.

• Heart
  • Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I just don’t know… things still don’t make sense to me. I guess if Susan did have a tight grip on his income then she could have saved and invested his finances wisely. But if he’s ballin out of control, it still doesn’t explain a LOT of things like we already said: buying an old car (not to mention keeping his old clunker for as long as he did), constantly using Casey’s discount, making his whole family pay for him when they come see him when it should be the other way around, and honestly, he wouldn’t have “lost” his first house, plus SO many other things that don’t add up. Also, Kyle is just a tiny fish in a huge sea of YouTubers, many of which are way more successful than he is, and it just seems so odd that a rinky dink, practically nobody Disney YouTuber who puts out videos that are worse than some people’s home movies, would be pulling in more money than a brain surgeon.

• Heart

PeggieQueter

Shows a shirtless thumbnail, doesn't even go in the water or on any slides at the waterpark, just a boring walkthrough. The entire video is a boring nothingburger.

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's mad there is a VIP/suite area he can't get into, but if he had access to it, he wouldn't want anyone else in there. Also we learned he doesn't have Spotify or listen to music anymore. Let that sink in, he doesn't listen to music. What a fucking weirdo.
It's the Virgin cruise all over again, like when he threw a fit about the VIP/suite area.

Funny how he NEVER complains when he has "exclusive" access like Club Level. Dude is such a fucking toddler.

• Sick

jipeta2021

VIP Member
So we were doing a lot of speculating as to why we haven’t seen Brianne or Kevin in an min and why Kylie removed the North Carolina video from his YouTube. Obviously there was some type of rift between Casey and her family and now I totally get it. It’s bad enough that she would be moving in with this loser but she’s moving into a house that he’s buying with no ring, nothing in her name and essentially nothing to protect her. No father wants that for his daughter. I don’t care if she’s 18, 25 or 45. It’s just not a good idea.

• Heart

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
In before future video titles of:

"Mean mortgage company wants me to pay every month."
"Mean electrician charged me to fix my electrical problem."
"HOA b dumb"
"Mean neighbors want me to pick up my dogs poop"
"Pool company said I can't put a pool in my back yard, they b dumb"
"Woke up last night after hearing neighbors flush their toilet"
"Home Vlog: watch as Casey slaves for me"
Neighbors did me a solid by passing me toilet paper through our bathroom windows.

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Not Kyle LYING again acting like he didn’t know the blinds/shade/curtain thing in his room moves up when you push the button! Trying to flex in front of JoJo! 😂😂😂 Then JoJo shows his balcony room and you can see Kyle SEETHING while looking around. I bet Casey got in trouble for what she said at the end of this clip. BTW Casey says, “There’s nothing better.” 😬

• Haha