Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll get sold in 3 months anyhow. My first mortgage was through the builder’s company because we got a good rate and extra discounts or “upgrades” by doing so. It was sold to Wells Fargo 2 months after closing.
Same thing with our mortgage. We also went through the builder's company. It was sold a few months after closing.
---
Btw: what interest rate do you think oar boy is paying?
Probably the best interest rate you can get right now since oar boy has stellar credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What if it was a lender that worked directly with or has connections to Susan's bank in WI? She could grease the wheel a bit.
I suppose if the lender's underwriting team is anxious to issue bad credit and enjoy a potential Uncle Sam regulatory suppository in these post-2008 days. Plus, as has been mentioned, it will probably get bundled on the secondary mortgage market, and someone somewhere will be auditing it.

Reactions: 6
Same thing with our mortgage. We also went through the builder's company. It was sold a few months after closing.
---

Probably the best interest rate you can get right now since oar boy has stellar credit.
His credit was sooo' good he was the first person in the history of loans who couldn't get a loan because his credit was so good.
It was that good. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still find it hard to believe he is making THAT much money from YouTube alone given the fact that he doesn’t have THAT many subscribers or views. Kyle has 194k subscribers and 56.8 million total views, while JoJo has 1.5 million subscribers and over 1.2 BILLION (yes with a B) total views. Even Mr. Morrow has more subs and views than Kyle, PLUS brand deals, and neither him nor JoJo are buying $755k houses. And yes, it is so weird why Kyle would buy THAT house when he didn’t even really like it that much, didn’t have what he was looking for, and Casey basically had to convince him that the master bed and bath were nice. There’s so much that feels so off about this whole situation.
From what I understand, a great majority of Jojos views are from shorts - which make little to no money. The money seems to be in vlogs, and Kyle’s vlogs do much better than Jojo’s.

Reactions: 4
From what I understand, a great majority of Jojos views are from shorts - which make little to no money. The money seems to be in vlogs, and Kyle’s vlogs do much better than Jojo’s.
JoJo was doing really good on the shorts until middle of last year, but now even JoJo's shorts have less views than Kyle's vlogs.

Reactions: 3
If Kyle has any money leftover after the down payment, maybe he should consider this:

006348.png

006349.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Possibly with Susan squirrelling it away and managing his take after the Pandemic when he was doing much, much better than now. Now it's a devil's bargain between him and her I feel certain. SHE was able to get this done and used a lender headquartered in Pontiac, Michigan. Kyle is, however, now on the hook, but so is she to keep him from failing. (And there's perhaps some sketchy plan about Susan and The Clown taking that little place off his hands in a couple of years when the older folks are gone and she and he can reitre down there.???? Dunno! But possible.)

All he has is in jeopardy now and he could lose it if his past behavior is indicative of his future behavior.....and it IS. She'll have to try to see that doesn't happen. She's gotten him into that place with monies she's managed to keep for him and perhaps added to it for a decent down payment. I'll only use my old analogy of the chihuahua that chased a car and caught it. NOW WHAT? 😂
Susan expects him to amp up his work. He has little to NO work ethic. He'll try and fail and the fallout will be monumental. The whining and complaining and acting out and drinking will be a fun spectacle to watch as the daily pressures grow.
As I've said repeatedly, I'd take the sketchiest bet in Vegas before I'd trust MiniMan to ANY extent to keep his word or honor an unwritten deal.

Parents do stupid things for their kids, and these have gone above and beyond for their Manic Midget time and again. He's old Susan's baby and he plays her like a fiddle. I'm sure Susan gave him her "You need to grow up now and be responsible." lecture for the 1000th time and as always he'll ignore it and expect her (and the other clowns) to bail him out again. He's 'grown up' as much as he ever will be and that's a sad fact.

Pass the popcorn and chips!
I cannot shake from my mind one time his family went down to visit him and they stayed at one of the DVC resorts. They were at Disney Springs and ClownDad got serious and asked him, “where’d the money for all this come from?”

Reactions: 11
So does he really pay for everything when the family is down as Farlexa once suggested??
Here’s a thought. He may have credit cards in his name that his mother controls. When they book their trips, they use his card. Then they pay the credit card out of his banking account, which his mother also controls. That would explain his “good credit” and Farlexa’s assertion that time.

Reactions: 5
So does he really pay for everything when the family is down as Farlexa once suggested??
I don't think so. Whenever he pays for something, he has to announce it and make a big deal complaining about it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Here’s a thought. He may have credit cards in his name that his mother controls. When they book their trips, they use his card. Then they pay the credit card out of his banking account, which his mother also controls. That would explain his “good credit” and Farlexa’s assertion that time.
Yes, wouldn't be surprised if all the trips that they take between WI and FL are done this way (ie booked under a card bearing KP's name but held in Banker mom's possession) to allow our oar boy to do "tax write-offs". That entire family is messed up and shady!

Reactions: 10
Th
Some form of that was my thought
---
I don't think so. Whenever he pays for something, he has to announce it and make a big deal complaining about it.
View attachment 2711625
And then there’s that too lol. Maybe he pays but he doesn’t know?

Reactions: 5
Th

Some form of that was my thought
---

And then there’s that too lol. Maybe he pays but he doesn’t know?
Maybe when he “pays” with his debit card, it comes out of his weekly allowance. So if he’s only allowed $500 for the week and $92 go to Genie Plus, it’s a big deal for him. The other stuff that’s paid behind his back don’t matter to him because he never gets to see it.

Reactions: 8
Maybe when he “pays” with his debit card, it comes out of his weekly allowance. So if he’s only allowed $500 for the week and $92 go to Genie Plus, it’s a big deal for him. The other stuff that’s paid behind his back don’t matter to him because he never gets to see it.
I think this seems most likely. We know he has a $500 spending limit on his card, and that he needs approval from The Banker to go over that limit.

This is why $6 pot stickers were such a big deal... he was near the end of his limit for the week. It would explain why he gets so upset whenever he has to spend any money, especially for other people.

$150-$200 of that limit/allowance is probably spent on DoorDash every week 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.