Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For whatever it's worth, our in laws recently purchased a house near by. They got a mortgage to cover the gap until their paid off home sells. They were worried they wouldn't be approved for enough given their retired status and fixed income (didn't end up being a problem). Before they got approved, my mortgage broker told us that we could add ourselves to the consideration process with our own assets to get them across the line if need be and we were assured we wouldn't have to sign ANYTHING at closing. So....take whatever you're seeing with a grain of salt and let's stop crossing into the borderline obsessive crazy stalker part of critiquing the moron.

Feels like some in the past 13 pages are on the edge of being in the same boat as some of the more weird stans....just with differen't intentions/opinions on the moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's fun watching y'all try to figure out how his purchase is even possible, because I don't have a clue on how he pulled it off.

So I started wondering about other things, as I wait for you guys to break the case.

I wonder about the next hurricane to hit Orlando ... will our boy stay at Tidepool, or will he run to a Disney resort?
Will Tidepool become a tidepool, or will he make three videos about a overnight F1 hurricane?
Will he trust his house, that was built by a builder with an alleged F rating, or will he run to the forever safe Mouse?
Is his washing machine sturdy enough to handle the constant skid marked underwear and swamp assed shorts?
Who will clean the hair clogs from the sink after he runs water over his head?
If he finds a scratch on the floor will he ask the seller for funds to replace the floor?
Will he go to Publix to buy paint?
Will he finally open up that gag sex toy sent to his PO Box and be sad it's a fake?
I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's fun watching y'all try to figure out how his purchase is even possible, because I don't have a clue on how he pulled it off.

So I started wondering about other things, as I wait for you guys to break the case.

I wonder about the next hurricane to hit Orlando ... will our boy stay at Tidepool, or will he run to a Disney resort?
Will Tidepool become a tidepool, or will he make three videos about a overnight F1 hurricane?
Will he trust his house, that was built by a builder with an alleged F rating, or will he run to the forever safe Mouse?
Is his washing machine sturdy enough to handle the constant skid marked underwear and swamp assed shorts?
Who will clean the hair clogs from the sink after he runs water over his head?
If he finds a scratch on the floor will he ask the seller for funds to replace the floor?
Will he go to Publix to buy paint?
Will he finally open up that gag sex toy sent to his PO Box and be sad it's a fake?
I wonder
Where will he hide his Tito's Stash from Casey?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something I was thinking about too was if he had substantial money, why didn’t he always fly first class? I just assumed he couldn’t afford it, but if he did have the money and if it could be written off as a “business expense”, then why not flex it? I know Susan probably controls his finances, but if it’s money being spent for the vlog, then why not? Same thing with him not going to places like Victoria and Alberts (I’ve seen other people film there), or staying at club level, or taking more cruises/vacations in general (without blaming Casey of course). These are obviously expensive things but they would be great content for the channel… certainly better than concrete updates or Lorcana card “unopenings”. He’s gotta spend money on his vlogs in order to make money from them.

I guess maybe his lack of substantial content this past year was a result of him trying to save more money for a house down payment. I didn’t realize he’s been salivating over that neighborhood since the beginning of last year, and we all know Kyle gets fixated on things and won’t stop until he gets it.

Reactions: 11
So tomorrow is 'D' Day, huh? The Return of the Douchebag? :ROFLMAO:
And we're out of town.....~sadface!~
Looking forward to the comments! It should be quite a little spectacle.

Audience reacts:
yhourback.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Ultimate Flex 💪 for tomorrow's dump:
  • Iberostar shirt
  • Club 33 hat
  • Allen Edmond shoes
  • Pallonesian house
  • Thomas Kinkade art on the wall
  • Barbie-Beemer looking sexy in the garage
  • Big Boy couch in the living room
ezgif-3-98c0a86b15.gif

• Haha
I think some of yall are giving Kyle too much credit. There is NO WAY he is footing the cost for all these Disney trips for the family. 😂😂😂. It’s still his job and income. I highly doubt he is ballin and just letting them all vacation on his dime.

• Heart
I think some of yall are giving Kyle too much credit. There is NO WAY he is footing the cost for all these Disney trips for the family. 😂😂😂. It’s still his job and income. I highly doubt he is ballin and just letting them all vacation on his dime.
Seriously! Remember when he moved out of JoJo‘s apartment, and the dumbass didn’t even know that owed the cable company money, and he had to go pick up equipment, return it and pay them? That was the one really awkward vlog, right after he moved out where they pretended to be friends still. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guesses for the title of tomorrow's VLOG?

Moving into my new $750k home with my GIRLFRIEND
I BOUGHT a $750k home for me and my girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Moving Into MY Brand New Luxury $750,000 Dream House Near Disney World With MY Girl Friend

• Haha

If he’s smart he will leave the price out of the title. He will get so much hate in the comments 😂

• Haha
If he’s smart he will leave the price out of the title. He will get so much hate in the comments 😂
Maybe someone should casually mention the cost of his house in the comments and hope people see it before the Clown Posse deletes it.

Speaking of the Clown Posse, @SnapChet, I approve the name GerBozo and hope you use it liberally from now on LOOOL!!

Reactions: 7
it’s been a pretty awful read these last few pages since it was shown that he is the only one on the mortgage. It’s sad how people will extrapolate so much from a few crumbs and twist themselves into knots to make it make sense. Not everything is ever going to make sense. we probably will never know the whole story. just accept that he got a mortgage on his own and move on to more important matters, such as when is Peter Pan going to heckle Kyle again, how many cocktails Kyle will divulge this week, and if Kyle is going to concur his fear of the ocean on this next cruise.

Reactions: 5

Kyle Pallo #65 I bought a $750,000 house but can't afford medical insurance and I get Humira for free
---
it’s been a pretty awful read these last few pages since it was shown that he is the only one on the mortgage. It’s sad how people will extrapolate so much from a few crumbs and twist themselves into knots to make it make sense. Not everything is ever going to make sense. we probably will never know the whole story. just accept that he got a mortgage on his own and move on to more important matters, such as when is Peter Pan going to heckle Kyle again, how many cocktails Kyle will divulge this week, and if Kyle is going to concur his fear of the ocean on this next cruise.
And how is he going to hide the Tito's issue from doormat?

Reactions: 8
I thought it was a fun read to an extent until the conversation started going in circles 🤷‍♂️ . But mysteries and unraveling lies/cons are interesting to me :ROFLMAO: It was obviously going to be a big talking point when a major theme on his 60+ threads involves how broke he is, so when people see his name on a $600k mortgage for a $750k home, there's was going to be a reaction and a lot of questions. I'd hope that no one would be going hysterical or getting overly emotional over it though.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.