Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this seems most likely. We know he has a $500 spending limit, and that he needs approval from The Banker to go over that limit.

This is why $6 pot stickers were such a big deal... he was near the end of his limit for the week. It would explain why he gets so upset whenever he has to spend any money, especially for other people.

$150-$200 of that limit/allowance is probably spent on DoorDash every week 😂
Well Casey had a spreadsheet when they went to go buy furniture so it seems like she just picked up where mommy left off. Can you imagine having to explain what Excel is to him?!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shocked that Kyle was not in the photo. Would have been a serious flex for him. So we looked up Matt and here's his company....

View attachment 2711578
It would be great if the loan came through that place. 😂

Picture it. Kyle misses a couple of payments and Matt, Michael and their "enforcer" show up to collect.

loansharkk.gif
Joke will be on them when they find out he doesn't have any and can't collect there either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The more I think about his parents being in charge of his money the more I wonder if all those times they got the check if they were just using his own money to pay for it. Everyone here has been wondering if he is in fact making tons of money where it is going... what if a big chunk of it is paying for all the times his parents come to see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The more I think about his parents being in charge of his money the more I wonder if all those times they got the check if they were just using his own money to pay for it. Everyone here has been wondering if he is in fact making tons of money where it is going... what if a big chunk of it is paying for all the times his parents come to see him.
Didn't Alexa mention something being charged to the credit card being "free"? Probably because it's a family card that they use which is paid for by squirt's YouTube income.

I recall a post from an account here back in 2022 which was suspected of being Kyle:

006350.png

This would explain a lot of questions people have. Remember, Kyle had no clue how much he was spending in Aulani, how much he's paying for his massage membership, how much his rent is. He never has a clue how much things cost or how much he's spending..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Well Casey had a spreadsheet when they went to go buy furniture so it seems like she just picked up where mommy left off. Can you imagine having to explain what Excel is to him?!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Can you imagine being 30 years old, making your own money, but now allowed to touch it unless it’s approved by mommy? Maybe that’s why Casey is so set on him. She will get to control all his money and he would get a measly allowance. 😅 Maybe some people call this budgeting, but it just goes to show how impulsive and irresponsible he is that neither of his mommies can trust him with his own money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic. Recently my YT feed has included a lot of Crime Stoppers and COPS type videos. One channel in particular has a ton of videos from Wisconsin. I watched a man get taken in by Chippewa Falls police. What did he sound like? BasedPeter to a T! Accusing everyone of being fat or fat and gay or black or Mexican. Now my feed is full of these Wisconsin hooligans. One thing is clear to me. Wisconsin is full of drunkards like Kylie. It is full of homophobes and racists like Kylie. I don’t want to place everyone under an umbrella here, but every last one of the people showcased in these vids were of the race that rhymes with bright. So is kylie projecting in that respect also?

• Wow
  • Heart
Couple of thoughts:
1. Since he supposedly makes so much $$$, is that why he's constantly urging Casey to quit her job? If so, would he pay Casey a salary given her duties in the business operations (bookkeeper, maid, servant, you name it) ?
2. Furniture for his new home is defly a tax write off. They are depreciating 🔥 assets.

• Haha
Can you imagine being 30 years old, making your own money, but now allowed to touch it unless it’s approved by mommy? Maybe that’s why Casey is so set on him. She will get to control all his money and he would get a measly allowance. 😅 Maybe some people call this budgeting, but it just goes to show how impulsive and irresponsible he is that neither of his mommies can trust him with his own money.
This explains why Casey continues to put up with him. Casey mentioned that she's always texting Susan, and I'm sure they both discuss taking care of Kyle's 'special needs.' She must be aware that he's not capable of managing his own money by now.

Casey might be more shrewd than we thought. Maybe her goal is marriage (hence why she's so desperate to marry him) so that she gains control of his finances. She could spend and control his money and he'd have no clue what is going on beyond his measly weekly allowance :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Okay, to summarize:

- Kyle is making a good income on concrete updates. (Good for him! I’m sure nobody else gives concrete the respect it deserves.) He just bought a house that he did not like because he needed to be a homeowner by 30.

- His money is probably controlled by Susan since he cannot be trusted to be responsible.

- The Pallo family probably uses Kyle’s money to travel to Disney World many times a year. They pay with a Pallo credit card, which is likely paid with Kyle’s account. That’s why Kyle says he pays for everything.

- Kyle probably gets a weekly $500 allowance to help him “budget” his daily expenses. (Debit cards are good for that because he cannot go over budget.) That’s why Kyle will tell Casey his money is all tied up. It truly is tied up under Susan’s control.

- Casey probably learned about this setup and quickly discovered Kyle is a bumbling idiot so all she needs to do is marry him and she will have control of his money. So Casey puts up with everything.

- This is all speculation, but Tattle is very good at detective work so if Tattle proclaims this may be true, it probably is. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn't Alexa mention something being charged to the credit card being "free"? Probably because it's a family card that they use which is paid for by squirt's YouTube income.

I recall a post from an account here back in 2022 which was suspected of being Kyle:

View attachment 2711734

This would explain a lot of questions people have. Remember, Kyle had no clue how much he was spending in Aulani, how much he's paying for his massage membership, how much his rent is. He never has a clue how much things cost or how much he's spending..
That "free" comment is a Tik ToK, Reels thing where if you put it on a cc it is free. Or if you paid for a vacation before the vacation, it is free.

This explains why Casey continues to put up with him. Casey mentioned that she's always texting Susan, and I'm sure they both discuss taking care of Kyle's 'special needs.' She must be aware that he's not capable of managing his own money by now.

Casey might be more shrewd than we thought. Maybe her goal is marriage (hence why she's so desperate to marry him) so that she gains control of his finances. She could spend and control his money and he'd have no clue what is going on beyond his measly weekly allowance :ROFLMAO:
🤯🤯🤯 I wish/hope this is the case! 😂

Reactions: 2
Off topic. Recently my YT feed has included a lot of Crime Stoppers and COPS type videos. One channel in particular has a ton of videos from Wisconsin. I watched a man get taken in by Chippewa Falls police. What did he sound like? BasedPeter to a T! Accusing everyone of being fat or fat and gay or black or Mexican. Now my feed is full of these Wisconsin hooligans. One thing is clear to me. Wisconsin is full of drunkards like Kylie. It is full of homophobes and racists like Kylie. I don’t want to place everyone under an umbrella here, but every last one of the people showcased in these vids were of the race that rhymes with bright. So is kylie projecting in that respect also?
Maybe Dwarfy should take an ancestry test.
IMG_7026.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay, to summarize:

- Kyle is making a good income on concrete updates. (Good for him! I’m sure nobody else gives concrete the respect it deserves.) He just bought a house that he did not like because he needed to be a homeowner by 30.

- His money is probably controlled by Susan since he cannot be trusted to be responsible.

- The Pallo family probably uses Kyle’s money to travel to Disney World many times a year. They pay with a Pallo credit card, which is likely paid with Kyle’s account. That’s why Kyle says he pays for everything.

- Kyle probably gets a weekly $500 allowance to help him “budget” his daily expenses. (Debit cards are good for that because he cannot go over budget.) That’s why Kyle will tell Casey his money is all tied up. It truly is tied up under Susan’s control.

- Casey probably learned about this setup and quickly discovered Kyle is a bumbling idiot so all she needs to do is marry him and she will have control of his money. So Casey puts up with everything.

- This is all speculation, but Tattle is very good at detective work so if Tattle proclaims this may be true, it probably is. 😂
So if he's making good income, why does he beg for an invite and not become a Club 33 member?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So if he's making good income, why does he beg for an invite and not become a Club 33 member?
The wait list at WDW is rumored to be more than four years. The wait list at Disneyland is rumored to be more than ten years. Plus, they have to want you in the club. Tater is never getting in.

• Haha
Susan controls the money.

If he had control of his money, the idiot would probably buy a Club 33 membership to flex and he'd be broke in a month.
So she controls his money and is afraid he will "hurt himself" if he gets bullied. I wonder if when he gets upset she then lifts her rein on his money.

Reactions: 5
I think this seems most likely. We know he has a $500 spending limit on his card, and that he needs approval from The Banker to go over that limit.

This is why $6 pot stickers were such a big deal... he was near the end of his limit for the week. It would explain why he gets so upset whenever he has to spend any money, especially for other people.

$150-$200 of that limit/allowance is probably spent on DoorDash every week 😂
Nothing at all having to do with Pallo's finances makes any sense - as many tattlers have noted here. If he were making as much money as he claims, he would definitely be able to afford health insurance and dental insurance. He also would not qualify for assistance to purchase medications. Why did he rent only a one-bedroom apartment?? With his money, he could have had a much larger place. (And I am not buying any of those dumb excuses he wanted us to believe.) Also, how many times have we seen Casey whip out her credit card to pay for something when she is with Kylie? (Every single time - and it's not just for the discounts; it's to actually pay!) When the fam comes to visit, look at the cheap-ass "resorts" where they stay. For someone making as much money as Pallo claims, Disney's All-Star Resort would NOT be the hotel of choice. Susan definitely has designed some type of financial arrangement safeguarding her son's funds. Is it all on the "up and up?" Who knows. All I do know is that there is not one thing about this guy which has to do with honesty, integrity, or trust. Let's not forget that, tattlers. Things may not always be as they seem to the untrained eye.

• Heart
"You can get a mortgage without a two-year work history, solid credit rating, sufficient down payment and adequate cash reserves as mandated by the lender. Ultimately, it depends on the lender and loan program you select."

Soooooo....could he NOT make as much as we are all thinking on here and using one of these programs?

"You can get a mortgage without a two-year work history, solid credit rating, sufficient down payment and adequate cash reserves as mandated by the lender. Ultimately, it depends on the lender and loan program you select."

Soooooo....could he NOT make as much as we are all thinking on here and using one of these programs?
Where would that $151k come from if he wasn't making much money? Also he'd have to have demonstrate substantial cash assets to qualify for a $755k house with that kind of program.

People might say that Susan is behind it, but she's a low-level bank branch clerk and JerBear is a janitor. They have a modest $200k house and always stay in the budget resorts. Also based on what Kyle said when he was younger, such as them having to steal food and couldn't afford moderate resorts it sounded like they never had much money. They still carry a mortgage on their house, so if Susan had hundreds of thousands sitting in the bank, I'd think that would be paid off.

Sadly, I think all the current evidence indicates that he makes pretty good money putting out daily dumps... as hard as it is to believe because people work their whole lives and never come close to that income... meanwhile Pallo sleeps in, mumbles into a camera for an hour, and plays Call of Duty all day while earning as much as a physician. Blame all of his stans who vehemently worship this guy, and we can even blame ourselves.

I still think the most obvious explanation at this point is that:
  • He makes good money (anywhere from $150k to $350k, but only for the past couple years and it's already on the decline)
  • Susan rules over the money with an iron fist
  • It would be very easy to stash away $151k with the above considered, especially since Kyle had roommates, never went out anywhere (other than Disney), and most of his trips were grifted.

FYI - you could earn good money and still be a complete miserable POS like Pallo. This actually makes him look even worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Where would that $151k come from if he wasn't making at least decent money?

People might say that Susan is paying for it, but she's a low-level bank clerk and JerBear is a janitor. They have a modest $200k house and always stay in the budget resorts, and based on what Kyle said as a kid it sounded like they never had much money.
It can come from anywhere. They could have had an account since the day he was born and put money in it and then when there were windfalls or someone (parents or grandparents) got bonuses that they wanted to share with their kids/grandkids, etc they put it in there. How about a life insurance policy that the kids can cash out at a certain ago? Stocks? There are sooo many variables how people have money and not make a good salary. When we bought a house, we were only making $35k combined. We were gifted money to put down on the house so our mortgage was not as high as it might have been with out it. We also put money in our accounts before we went through the mortgage process to show we had money in savings.
---
Where would that $151k come from if he wasn't making much money? Also he'd have to have demonstrate substantial cash assets to qualify for a $755k house with that kind of program.

People might say that Susan is behind it, but she's a low-level bank clerk and JerBear is a janitor. They have a modest $200k house and always stay in the budget resorts. Also based on what Kyle said when he was younger, such as them having to steal food and couldn't afford moderate resorts it sounded like they never had much money. They still carry a mortgage on their house, so if Susan had hundreds of thousands sitting in the bank, I'd think that would be paid off.

Sadly, I think all the current evidence indicates that he makes pretty good money putting out daily dumps... as hard as it is to believe because people work their whole lives and never come close to that income... meanwhile Pallo sleeps in, mumbles into a camera for an hour, and plays Call of Duty all day while earning as much as a physician. Blame all of his stans who vehemently worship this guy, and we can even blame ourselves.

I still think the most obvious explanation at this point is that:

1) He makes good money (anywhere from $150k to $350k, but only the past few years and it's already on the decline)
2) Susan rules over the money with an iron fist
That is very possible too and VERY sad IMO. For the rest of us who bust our butts working 1 or 2 jobs and will never make that much and do a HELL of a lot more work a day than he does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.