Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is his future and it's about to start very, very soon ___ if it hasn't already. That clown family better get ready to keep shelling out
the money and support 24/7 or this whole mess is about to get much, much _________ much messier. The pressures, none of which he's ever
dealt with or imagined, are about to hit him like a ton of bricks. Hope Orlando has enough Titos to keep him supplied. :LOL:

View attachment 2703966
@SnapChet… it’s time to bring back the “I got bills, they’re multiplying” GIF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this wasn’t mentioned yet, then let me say that he’s getting roasted for his last vlog. I’ve never seen so many of his viewers criticize him & put him in his place. But of course his kool-aid stans are defending him with those obvious remarks of how much work our little squirt puts into his vlogs.
7244C6B3-5558-44D4-8711-0EA4B05A4950.jpeg
4F6C2745-3461-4CAF-AD0A-5EB95216AF5B.jpeg
4AF01B76-49F3-4C45-99B1-97422D6F80AD.jpeg
DCD5A085-D37C-423C-B455-E798BE89A607.jpeg
D656565C-7CE0-414B-AA44-EC935582A326.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait wait wait. He said 10-11 vlogs from the icon of the seas?

So he’s taking a week off, doing his “job” for 2 days before going on a week long cruise that he’s going to drag out for a week and a half thus giving him another half a week off?

Never seen such a dedicated workaholic in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So still and quiet in Palloland.......ahhhhh, how refreshing. But it's like enjoying a bright sunny day and seeing dark clouds on the horizon, or having found black mold in your home in Florida and you have it removed ___ knowing that crap will be back.

So, I suspect the 'Return of the Cockeye' will be something. "Big things" "I'm not playing." Oooo... pinch me!

Will we return with:
(*It going to be some combo of these.)
1) Ship Ahoy! Come with ME on the Icon of the Seas (*at least 20 horrific and tired ass useless vids will come from this week long little cruise on that nightmare Ship of 7500 Fools . ~shudder!~
2) I'm in MY New House in Celebration (*SourSusan and Hulkalexa have him moved while he's singing Birdsongs 😂 at sea so he won't be stressed.)
BTW: He'll still get at least 10 vids out of wandering around that little double decker, with side trips to Targets and Publix with TheHandmaiden, ASAP to 'introduce' his faithful to it. ~ewww!~ )
3) Promises for livestreams and Patreon updates. Undoubtedly ___ but the first, which he'll do a couple of times, maybe, to get some quick cash, will be so horrible only the most faithful will watch and contribute ___ and he's too lazy to continue to do it and get his "Clown team" to moderate. Patreon _ that dying goose seems ready to cook.
4) Desperation, illness and so much pain. Vids of his "Woe is ME!" situation when the tension and pressures cause a 'flare up' of his illness. This will result in hints for more trips and DVC points, maybe a grifted trip to the spa for healing. Cue the posed camera across the room while he cradles his head in his hands for effect.

And the public records are being updated and he knows what a tit storm is coming if HE isn't the sole name on the records. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Tedium, out of control lying and acting up, drunken sock puppet rants at X, family visits, whining on another level, Casey trying to calm her 'star,' Sissyhulk trying her best to support him.
Gird your loins: 😂
View attachment 2703258
---
Do you think we are going to get another walk in the woods?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait wait wait. He said 10-11 vlogs from the icon of the seas?

So he’s taking a week off, doing his “job” for 2 days before going on a week long cruise that he’s going to drag out for a week and a half thus giving him another half a week off?

Never seen such a dedicated workaholic in my life.
Exactly!!! This is why this whole “I NEED A BREAK I’M SO STRESSED” drama is so hilarious because he takes breaks ALL THE TIME! Some days he just edits and/or posts a video instead of filming, and he already said it takes less than an hour to edit nowadays since his vlogs are so crappy to begin with. And it’s not like days where he does film that it’s that complicated since he’s only in the parks for two hours or less, and deciding what to film isn’t complicated either since he just wanders around aimlessly most of the time. Plus he gets the rest of the day off after “working” approximately 3-4 hours. I’m guessing the Icon of the Seas videos will require a little more work filming and editing than usual, but certainly not to the level that would warrant him being soooooo stressed and full of anxiety.

Reactions: 9
@SnapChet… it’s time to bring back the “I got bills, they’re multiplying” GIF 😂
Your wish = My command! 😂

One month after 30 year old Kyle moves into the little double
stacked shotgun house Mommy secured for him .
bills2.gif

One month and one day after he becomes stressed when the
30 year old mentally and emotionally defective infantile imbecile
can no longer can handle the pressures of day to day life that faces
all functioning independent adults.
mom-yelling.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Flex and Flex and Flex and Flex and Flex until we all Vomit from the Flex.
I wonder if his stans will still send him $1,000+ in superchats on the upcoming live after bragging about his 3/4 million dollar home or if they'll start assuming he doesn't need it.

Exactly!!! This is why this whole “I NEED A BREAK I’M SO STRESSED” drama is so hilarious because he takes breaks ALL THE TIME! Some days he just edits and/or posts a video instead of filming, and he already said it takes less than an hour to edit nowadays since his vlogs are so crappy to begin with. And it’s not like days where he does film that it’s that complicated since he’s only in the parks for two hours or less, and deciding what to film isn’t complicated either since he just wanders around aimlessly most of the time. Plus he gets the rest of the day off after “working” approximately 3-4 hours. I’m guessing the Icon of the Seas videos will require a little more work filming and editing than usual, but certainly not to the level that would warrant him being soooooo stressed and full of anxiety.
He bragged that he could edit his videos in less than 20 minutes 🤣

That's one of the few times I believe he was being honest too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Do you think we are going to get another walk in the woods?
I'd say you can absolutely expect the whining, crying, depression pretense and all round WOE-IS-MEEEE' vids to become a standard monthly if not weekly thing.
The little sniffling, badly acted sashays through the woods are his specialty.
The whining about day to day routine problems that will seem like stressful and monumental problems to him. (Casey will be expected to arrange any plumbing/utility/cable...etc any repair issues)
Vids staged of him sitting with head in hands when his "illness" conveniently flares up. (Stans will tell him how brave he is for soldiering on. 😂)

It's all very predictable. It's all part of who he is: a shallow, extremely unlikeable, vulgar, entitled 30 year old severely stunted nominal adult who absolutely cannot cope with routine real life to any extent without a LOT of help.
It's going to be quite a show. The 'Deby Sues' 'Hulksters' and 'Shauns' will hang on but many will tire of it and leave. With the help of his family, Casey and what little he's gleaning online, he's content now. That won't last. He has no real friends to count on. The bills will come, the pressures will build and he will begin to fold quickly without everyone covering for and catering to him. It's going to be interesting to see how long he keeps that going.

I tend to think of it like one of those psychology courses when students observe a rat in a maze and predict the ways the creature will try to escape the continuous problems it faces. 🐭 😵
ratinmaze.jpg
mommygif.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if his stans will still send him $1,000+ in superchats on the upcoming live after bragging about his 3/4 million dollar home or if they'll start assuming he doesn't need it.

He bragged that he could edit his videos in less than 20 minutes 🤣

That's one of the few times I believe he was being honest too.
Again, he doesn't really *edit* anything. He just imports the clips, lines them up and hits render. As I've said before, the only thing I can think of that might take him any amount of time is finding music to put in. Once in a blue moon he actually trims a clip, but that's usually if he is saying something to the effect of, "I wish Casey was here so I could use her discount."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s my last day at WDW and I’m flying home this evening. I haven’t seen any vloggers in the flesh but I saw one live streamer on a couple of occasions but I can’t figure out who he is. Older guy maybe early 50’s and either black or Hispanic with glasses. Any ideas?

Oh also, I’ve already gone further outside the Disney bubble than oar boy. I met some folks in line at Epcot and we became quick friends. I was invited out to a really fun arcade bar in town and had a blast. Incredible beer selections as well! And then we went to another bar down the road. I paid under $20 for 3 beers wtf!! So good!

Reactions: 15
So it’s my last day at WDW and I’m flying home this evening. I haven’t seen any vloggers in the flesh but I saw one live streamer on a couple of occasions but I can’t figure out who he is. Older guy maybe early 50’s and either black or Hispanic with glasses. Any ideas?

Oh also, I’ve already gone further outside the Disney bubble than oar boy. I met some folks in line at Epcot and we became quick friends. I was invited out to a really fun arcade bar in town and had a blast. Incredible beer selections as well! And then we went to another bar down the road. I paid under $20 for 3 beers wtf!! So good!
Ah, so you found Player one? It's been said that you can find Nate there late night before he heads home.

Reactions: 4
Someone should buy a shitbox Pontiac g5 and park it right in front of 7313 Cesspool Pl and leave it there for months and months. 🤔

• Haha
Going on 5 days since he's been quiet on his sock puppet. The only other times he disappeared has been when Taylor visited, the family Disneyland trip, Iberostar, and when Alexa was just there.

Definitely not KP :rolleyes:

Imagine how scared he is when he's all alone in that house when Casey's at work 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wholeheartedly believe he got the idea of "double vlogging" from here on TL a long time ago. I remember someone here suggesting it, and at the time it was good advice. He abused the hell out of the concept and brought it to a new level of lazy.

I often wonder who Kyle thinks he is fooling when he says he's such a hard working vlogger and his "nobody does it better than me" proclamations? What's dangerous is that if he says it enough times then he actually starts believing it himself and therefore will see no reason to improve his product.

There have been moments in the past where I felt this boy has true mental issues, but I've come to now know that this boy has a high level of narcissism of which I haven't seen before. Low IQ with heavy narcissism ... not a mental illness.

Reactions: 10
Someone should buy a shitbox Pontiac g5 and park it right in front of 7313 Cesspool Pl and leave it there for months and months. 🤔
Is his still " parked" at the old apartment building or did he finally send that off or better yet, did someone else in his family send it off?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.