Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he's still begging Casey to quit her job? That must be quite the conundrum for mini-man. He obviously wants her to quit so she's 100% dependent on him and can dedicate all her time serving him and the vlog. On the other hand, he needs her more than ever now to help with the bills at the new place.

There have been moments in the past where I felt this boy has true mental issues, but I've come to now know that this boy has a high level of narcissism of which I haven't seen before. Low IQ with heavy narcissism ... not a mental illness.
In my opinion, from everything I've seen:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (requires excessive admiration, can't handle criticism, entitlement, delusions of grandeur)
Dyspraxia (issues with inconsistent pronunciation and fine motor skills)
ADHD (inability to sit still, can't wait in lines or sit in a car longer than 10-15 minutes)
Low IQ (self-explanatory)

The reason he's so unlikable is because of his narcissism, selfishness and how he's been enabled his entire life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When is ol' tit for brains break over?
25th. He thinks.
---
I wholeheartedly believe he got the idea of "double vlogging" from here on TL a long time ago. I remember someone here suggesting it, and at the time it was good advice. He abused the hell out of the concept and brought it to a new level of lazy.

I often wonder who Kyle thinks he is fooling when he says he's such a hard working vlogger and his "nobody does it better than me" proclamations? What's dangerous is that if he says it enough times then he actually starts believing it himself and therefore will see no reason to improve his product.
He's fooling all his dullard stans who are defending him saying that what he does is comparable to a brain surgeon and writing essays to him about how hard he works. These idiots don't stop to think of the fact with him putting out 12+ Icon vlogs that he's going to have another week break.
---
Also with how much he double vlogs, he probably average a week or more of no filming on a month where he's not doing a cruise or any trip. He has to double vlog every cruise and "trip" he does but started double vlogging his regular Disney vlogs. I wonder if the average American worker gets over a week of vacation time per month? He just works so hard you guyses, you just don't understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is his still " parked" at the old apartment building or did he finally send that off or better yet, did someone else in his family send it off?
I could swear Grundel reported it to the management and it was towed.
---
I wonder if he's still begging Casey to quit her job? That must be quite the conundrum for mini-man. He obviously wants her to quit so she's 100% dependent on him and can dedicate all her time serving him and the vlog. On the other hand, he needs her more than ever now to help with the bills at the new place.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (requires excessive admiration, can't handle criticism, entitlement, delusions of grandeur)
ADHD (inability to sit still, can't wait in lines or sit in a car longer than 10-15 minutes)

The reason he's so unlikable is because of his narcissism, selfishness and how he's been enabled his entire life.
I recently saw a murder mystery documentary. The suspect was textbook kyle and was duagnosed with antisocial personality disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That POS was rusting away with no tags in the same spot for almost a year. You could always see it abandoned there in his vlogs.

DA4A8E1B-815C-4E14-9724-180FE7A8566C (1).png

It disappeared shortly after someone called to report it. Probably got towed. It's on brand for oar guy to just abandon it there it as an eyesore for all his neighbors. I hope they sent him the $500 towing bill 😂
---
I recently saw a murder mystery documentary. The suspect was textbook kyle and was duagnosed with antisocial personality disorder.
Antisocial and narcissistic personality disorders often co-occur with one another. Typically called a 'narcissistic sociopath'

Considering Kyle's complete lack of empathy for anyone other than himself and how frequently he lies, I could see it.

006336.png

The major difference between a sociopath and a narcissist, is that the narcissist's ego is always at stake and that drives many of their behaviors. On the other hand, sociopaths are always driven by their self-interest and take on whatever persona gets them ahead in the moment. A sociopath is more like a classic con artist, while narcissists are more like hurt children lashing out and faking superiority.
---
It seems like Pallo possesses both traits. The whole 'Disney kid' act and lies to try and grift money while at the same time always having to protect and elevate his ego.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
---

I posted about this a few days ago! I watch a lot of Dateline and these psycho guys that end up, killing their parents or their wives for money or textbook Kyle.
---
I posted about this a few days ago! I watch a lot of Dateline and these psycho guys that end up, killing their parents or their wives for money or textbook Kyle.
ARE not OR! Oops! Didn’t mean to sound like Oar boy! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Just curious… what was the documentary? I love documentaries lol 😂

Reactions: 5
3 more days of peace and quiet remaining.

Then... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2023-04-25 00_35_17-My Dads Last Day At Disney With me _ Kona Breakfast And A Animal Kingdom A...png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yesterday in the Disney Detonation video the host said he was called sanctimonious in his comments for his treatment of Kyle. He said it made him feel bad and question whether he was really being sanctimonious. After he thought about it he concluded that he wasn't because he hasn't made any moral judgments about Kyle. My question is why the hell would you not be sanctimonious when it comes to Kyle? There's more than enough evidence to conclude that he's a piece of crap as a person. Even if you don't know anything about the sock puppet account and you're only basing your opinion on his videos and his responses to his YouTube comments there's more than enough to conclude that he's a crap bag of a person. He lies, he steals, he's grifting money from people who can't afford it, he treats Casey like tit. I mean I could go on but we all know what kind of person he is. So hell yes I'm making a moral judgment on Kyle and I am far far superior to him in every way.

• Heart
Is his still " parked" at the old apartment building or did he finally send that off or better yet, did someone else in his family send it off?
I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ but I did call the office once about it, hopefully it got towed and he had to pay a fee lmfao 🤣
---

Lmfao 🤣 he’s all fucked up 😂

Reactions: 8
Saw a couple of references to Grifty wanting a
golf cart ___ like the other senior citizens around there? :ROFLMAO:
I so want Pallo to find "...two sweet elderly gentlemen" to sell him a golf cart like those two who
pawned off that BMW clunker POS on him.
The ad:
"Be admired and envied on the golf course.
Older Evolution Electric. She's a Beauty!
Some age but barely used .
Accelerator __slight sticking problem but easily repaired.
Practically giving it away!
Ask for 2 Sweet Elderly Gents.
You'll be noticed in this luxury gem."

Oh, I can picture it.
(* Kyle and Casey get in after teeing off __and he steps
on the accelerator.
Casey: "Kyle! KKKKKYYYYYLLE...SLOW DOWWWWWWW....!"

Kyle: "I CAN'T ______WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'!)

golf-cart.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
At some point Casey will resent his annual “break” because the only times she’s ever “vacationed” with him has been when he’s “working” aka a camera on all the time. And she’s using her PTO for his “work” trips.

Reactions: 12
At some point Casey will resent his annual “break” because the only times she’s ever “vacationed” with him has been when he’s “working” aka a camera on all the time. And she’s using her PTO for his “work” trips.
Maybe she'll quit her job. Grifty said that he makes enough to support her. Her family must be watching on with horror.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yesterday in the Disney Detonation video the host said he was called sanctimonious in his comments for his treatment of Kyle. He said it made him feel bad and question whether he was really being sanctimonious. After he thought about it he concluded that he wasn't because he hasn't made any moral judgments about Kyle. My question is why the hell would you not be sanctimonious when it comes to Kyle? There's more than enough evidence to conclude that he's a piece of crap as a person. Even if you don't know anything about the sock puppet account and you're only basing your opinion on his videos and his responses to his YouTube comments there's more than enough to conclude that he's a crap bag of a person. He lies, he steals, he's grifting money from people who can't afford it, he treats Casey like tit. I mean I could go on but we all know what kind of person he is. So hell yes I'm making a moral judgment on Kyle and I am far far superior to him in every way.
I love this guy's Daily Dumps. Looking forward to this week's production - in which he spoofs Pallo's famous "crying walk through the woods" masterpiece of this past week. He said he didn't want to attach it on to Saturday's video, as Pallo had given him enough material to do a separate video or videos just on the walk! We may not have Susan Amen, but at least Disney Detonation helps fill in the void created by her absence.

Kyle Pallo #64: The Pallonesian: Mommy Pallo Gets Her Baby Into A Crib

Somehow we must acknowledge the little Celebration Choad Abode in the next thread title. It's going to dominate everything. I know that first we'll have to endure about a dozen or more excurciatingly dull, weird and tedious vids of that week aboard that floating Carnival waterpark behemoth, but we must endure it, well, to a degree. We know that's FUBAR ship show is coming.

Afterwards, everything will be overwhellmed by that "I Bought A $755,000 House Near Disney World in EXCLUSIVE Celebration." :ROFLMAO: nonsense. The lies will be overwhelming ___ off the hook; the attempts to flex will be laughably predictable; his stress bill build along with the pressures; his drinking will be out of control as he tries to cope; the family will try to calm him and keep him from imploding; the whining will be monumental; Casey will rub his shoulders (that's about the only thing she'll rub) and tell him how brave and wonderful he is.

Oh hang on. This could be such fun after those painful cruise vids.
Oh the drama from the little drama queen will be epic.
gud.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.