Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the birds eye photos of some of that development and it looks like they quickly built it up and crammed the homes as close together and cheaply as possible. Lots of complaints of issues with the builder. I'd personally never choose a home like this for that price with no yard or space. Might as well just go with a townhome or condo.

View attachment 2701218
Oh dear god. If I was looking for a house, being able to open a window and touch my neighbor’s siding would NOT be a selling point. That aerial view is even worse than the listing pictures!

How long before Kyle tries to mooch of the WiFi from one of the houses next door?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In before he compares the house to a cruise ship

"This is like being on a cruise ship, you're right next to your neighbors but you have your own private space"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm immediately reminded of the communities our youngest refers to as "Spielberg suburbs" because of the deadly dull cookie cutter sameness and the zero spacing often highlighted in his 'burb movies' ___ or, better yet, just refer to the horror movie Vivarium! :LOL:
WELCOME TO VIVARIUM: YOU HAVE JUST BOUGHT YOUR FOREVER HOME
.......................................................... View attachment 2701283............................................................

View attachment 2701259View attachment 2701260
The summary made me think, "Kyle and Casey?"
Kyle.jpg

---
DADx3 did not look happy about Sue squandering their retirement on Lil' Kylie's "starter home."
View attachment 2701521
WelcometothePallonesian.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In before he compares the house to a cruise ship

"This is like being on a cruise ship, you're right next to your neighbors but you have your own private space"
Too funny! So true.

I'll add, since Casey will buy all of the groceries and prepare the meals, he will look at every day as a free buffet.

Someone needs to buy him tongs for a housewarming gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to sound so dark, but I watch a lot of Dateline and he seems like one of those people that just fails at life from the enabling and coddling from his family and never being able to fully grow up and face consequences. These are all the traits of people on these shows who end up killing a family member for money and thinking they’re going to get away with it because they think they’re the smartest person in the room. Sue and the 🤡 need to be real careful around their baby boy. 😬
I think he’s the Brian Laundrie type 🤔 that’s why I call him Kyle Laundrie. He likes to put his hands on women sober, wonder how he is while drunk and cameras aren’t rolling 🤔
---
That reply from Susan also struck me as odd.

View attachment 2701931

Why would she assume that he'd hurt himself if his "career" fails? That right there tells me that it must be a regular 'threat' he uses on them to get what he wants.

His sister would post similar things too.
Key word “himself” how is that anyone else’s fault. He’s bleeping 30 not 13 boo hoo 😢

Reactions: 7
It's perplexing to me because this house doesn't have anything that he spent all of 2022-2023 saying he wanted.

He needed a yard

He needed privacy

He didn't want to be close to his neighbors

He needed a view

He needed a pool

The only criteria it meets is that it's in "new" Celebration and it's a "new" home.

I still believe it has to be the parents retirement place. As someone pointed out, it seemed like the parents liked it more than him. They must have thought rather than wasting money on Kyle's rent, they could put that money into equity for their retirement home and also make their little boy "happy" by letting him and Doormat squat there for a few years until they decide to retire to Florida.

If his vlog still exists by then, it'll be interesting how that plays out. Will he pretend to "sell" it to them? Will he be stuck there and play it off like he's letting his parents live in "his" house?

---

Indeed. It's just the luxury apartment with 2 additional bedrooms + a bathroom. No loft or anything on the 2nd floor. At least the luxury apartment had a view of a retention pond. This has a view of someone's wall from the front, and concrete and more walls in the back. He's basically still sharing walls with his neighbors and still no yard.

I predict it won't be long before he starts complaining and issues start arising. Plus I foresee Susan getting on Grifty for needing to bring in more money and pay his fair share, further adding to his "stress" and "anxiety." It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out

1f92d.png
I think it’s the parents’ retirement house. I think their deal was this: they use Kyle’s money to buy the house right now and Kyle helps to pay the mortgage. In return, Kyle gets a house to live in. When Susan and JerBear are ready to retire, they will sell their Wisconsin house and whatever they get from that will go towards Kyle buying his “forever” home. (How they will scrape by paying for all those mortgages is beyond me, but that’s probably why Susan told Kyle he needs more streams of revenue.) By doing this, Kyle can say he “bought” a house (this starter home), then can say he’s so “generous” he’s giving his starter home to his parents to live, and he’s so “rich” that he can buy another “forever” home.

Reactions: 13
That’s a little extreme, I’m quite happy living in celebration. I work in lake Buena vista so I never have to drive past old town. We have a nice Disney wilderness land buffer that surrounds the town. We can all hate Kyle but we don’t have to hate celebration 😂
We will have to second this. We also live in Celebration (the Roseling/Dearwoods Park area) and are quite happy living here. We also work over in LBV so it's a nice commute. The reason Kyle hates "older Celebration" is because mom and dad can't afford it. They had to buy into the cheaper/poorly made homes in the new development because that's all they could squeeze out of their wallets.

Reactions: 12
I had friends move from bumblefuck Kissimmee (like 1 hour south) to Windermere in mid 2022. They did so because it was so far from everything which makes sense. I put an alert on the area on Redfin to check out houses for fun and it seems like that area is much better deal than this house? What am I missing?

Reactions: 1
So oar boy Kyle "the golfer" decides to take a break when there is a pretty popular PGA event 35 min from his house. The best part? It's a celebrity pro-am event so there are a ton of "A-List" former athletes and celebs here. You can see today's pairings HERE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So still and quiet in Palloland.......ahhhhh, how refreshing. But it's like enjoying a bright sunny day and seeing dark clouds on the horizon, or having found black mold in your home in Florida and you have it removed ___ knowing that crap will be back.

So, I suspect the 'Return of the Cockeye' will be something. "Big things" "I'm not playing." Oooo... pinch me!

Will we return with:
(*It going to be some combo of these.)
1) Ship Ahoy! Come with ME on the Icon of the Seas (*at least 20 horrific and tired ass useless vids will come from this week long little cruise on that nightmare Ship of 7500 Fools . ~shudder!~
2) I'm in MY New House in Celebration (*SourSusan and Hulkalexa have him moved while he's singing Birdsongs 😂 at sea so he won't be stressed.)
BTW: He'll still get at least 10 vids out of wandering around that little double decker, with side trips to Targets and Publix with TheHandmaiden, ASAP to 'introduce' his faithful to it. ~ewww!~ )
3) Promises for livestreams and Patreon updates. Undoubtedly ___ but the first, which he'll do a couple of times, maybe, to get some quick cash, will be so horrible only the most faithful will watch and contribute ___ and he's too lazy to continue to do it and get his "Clown team" to moderate. Patreon _ that dying goose seems ready to cook.
4) Desperation, illness and so much pain. Vids of his "Woe is ME!" situation when the tension and pressures cause a 'flare up' of his illness. This will result in hints for more trips and DVC points, maybe a grifted trip to the spa for healing. Cue the posed camera across the room while he cradles his head in his hands for effect.

And the public records are being updated and he knows what a tit storm is coming if HE isn't the sole name on the records. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Tedium, out of control lying and acting up, drunken sock puppet rants at X, family visits, whining on another level, Casey trying to calm her 'star,' Sissyhulk trying her best to support him.
Gird your loins: 😂
shitstorm.gif

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw Trevor Martin (Trev and Chels on YT) from Orlando are going on Icon today for next 3 weeks. They're RCL influencers so hosted, but really hope Kyle does not cross paths with them. Don't want him tainting ones I like.

Reactions: 1
I hope Casey has the snacks ready for tonight's big game. Otherwise, the starter house may have holes in the wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Casey has the snacks ready for tonight's big game. Otherwise, the starter house may have holes in the wall!
Don't worry Casey b cooking with all the new appliances and pots & pans that Kyle got for her. Then she can do the dishes, vacuum the house and take the trash out.

It's just like being on a cruise for a Kyle. So fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That reply from Susan also struck me as odd.

View attachment 2701931

Why would she assume that he'd hurt himself if his "career" fails? That right there tells me that it must be a regular 'threat' he uses on them to get what he wants.

His sister would post similar things too.
Bullying is never okay. Unless they are Mexican. -the Pallo Family

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
IMG_1093.png

She certainly is also quiet during Kylie's hiatus.

maybe she is papering the kitchen cabinet shelves?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.