Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspired from today's DisneyDetonation

Kyle Pallo #64: No Park Pass Needed For His Fudge Factory

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And he bought that unfortunate jersey
When I think “Best Disney Vlogger”, that is not the mug I’d expect to see gawking back at me on the my screen. The random couple who posted the pic looks miles more camera ready than the so-called professional in the shot

Reactions: 8
He's must be hard up for validation lately with all the critical comments on his videos. He posted a barrage of IG stories with stans praising him ("best disney vlogger").

It makes me laugh knowing that he's constantly searching for his name to see what people say about him. And if he doesn't like it, he'll block them from his main account, and then seethe from his sock puppet. If it's praise, he'll like it from both accounts. Ah, the life of grifty :ROFLMAO: 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
One of the paintings is two two and the other is two eight. Is that million? Big Stacks Pallo at it again. He should be a high powered Chicago banker.
IMG_6982.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Dwarf May as well relax, he has his new pajama top on.
IMG_6983.png

---
Another Expert Food Review from oar little idiot.
IMG_6984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
One of the paintings is two two and the other is two eight. Is that million? Big Stacks Pallo at it again. He should be a high powered Chicago banker.
View attachment 2686722
Suck it hatters! He says he'll be buying a set for sure... he just can't decide between a Thomas Kinkade or a "performance piece."

006035.png

006037.png

(Translation: For sure will be buying a set just need to ask mom for money!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
006044.png

006042.png

006043.png

---
He doesn't know how to interact with fans and comes off as such a douche. How about "sorry I missed you, hope to run into you next time"

006045.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
And the best thing about FArts is the Disney on Broadway series. They opened with Caissie Levy and Patti Murin who were Elsa and Anna in Frozen. But do any of these philistines care about that? Of course not.

Reactions: 9
With his word salads, incoherent ramblings, nonsensical comments about art, food and the event at Epcot you have to wonder just how bleeping stupid the audience he gets, excluding the hate watchers, truly is. His whole dog and pony show is a wretched insult to anyone with more than a couple of neurons firing inside a few brain cells.

The desperation of anyone who views this with the expectaion of useful information and not for some perverse comic relief has got to have the IQ of an eggplant. Just the caps, blurbs and commentary here clearly show what an insulting whole lot of nothing his product is. Calling it an inadequate joke is an insult to comedy. It's miserably feeble and, to be honest and not cruel, he just isn't capable of any better. He's ignorant to a fault, a repugnant self satisfied infantile egoist living in delusions and fantasy, and by far the worst of all the park vloggers, a standout fool in a big pool of fools.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.