Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, but is it doxxing when Kyle publicly puts the information out himself?
It’s a fine line. But posting screen shot of something that old only reinvigorates the crap. You all do you. I’m of the mindset that it’s not necessary at this juncture. We all know how to easily find stuff so…

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have an update on Eric here? Hope he's doing okay. I know a few mentioned they were in contact with him in regards to Kyle's doxxing and defamation of him and his wife and he was pretty upset. Not sure if he ended up pursing further action. I assume it's tough to really do anything about that, but I was browsing X earlier and saw that he was pretty upset over X not doing anything about it.

Pretty bad that he used to be a supporter and Kyle did that to him over him calling out his sock puppet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have an update on Eric here? Hope he's doing okay. I know a few mentioned they were in contact with him in regards to Kyle's doxxing and defamation of him and his wife and he was pretty upset. Not sure if he ended up pursing further action. I assume it's tough to really do anything about that, but I was browsing X earlier and saw that he was pretty upset over X not doing anything about it.

Pretty bad that he used to be a supporter and Kyle did that to him over him calling out his sock puppet.
He just posted on X

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if oar boy KP be having a housewarming party?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He has nobody to invite. 😂
It was interesting that even when he moved into his luxury apartment - NOBODY brought him a housewarming gift, or a "Congratulations on your new place" gift. In fact, he didn't even invite anyone over to see the place. Of, that's right, no friends to invite!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After 6 days of silence, ever since moving to the new Pallonesian, a late-night drunken post finally appears from his sock puppet 😂

006342.png

001283.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.