Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle Pallo #64 Playing house. Friends and puppy are not included.
And he said, after Casey said she always wanted a cat as a pet, that cats were OUT because old Sour Susan is allergic to cats.

Aside from the fact that news must have horrified DebySue from Iowa and her cats, I think they just need the right cat and Susan will
easily conquer her allergies and learn to love it.

Seems like an easy fix to me.
clo1.jpg
clownncat.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm seems off
Ad revenue per year:

Paging Mr. Morrow - $313k
Ordinary Adventures - $400k
ResortTV1 - $405k
DIS Unplugged - $586k
AllEars - $726k
TheDailyWoo - $1.57 million
DFBGuide - $1.87 million
TimTracker - $3.34 million

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is very inaccurate 😂
Also where's oar big shot Pallo on this list?
006337.png

:ROFLMAO: 😂 :ROFLMAO: Almost made it, squirt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ad revenue per year:

Paging Mr. Morrow - $313k
Ordinary Adventures - $400k
ResortTV1 - $405k
DIS Unplugged - $586k
AllEars - $726k
TheDailyWoo - $1.57 million
DFBGuide - $1.87 million
TimTracker - $3.34 million

Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is very inaccurate 😂
Also where's oar big shot Pallo on this list? He supposedly makes ~$350k from ads so he should be #8
You can very easily go on any number of sites and ask about Grifty's net earnings. The estimates, each trying to sound so professional and spot on, will vary betwee a low of $40K to a high of $1MIL. Each and all are bullshit and should be ignored.

$350K (the number SisterWifeHulkalexa and he like to suggest) would put him in the top 5% earners in this country. That's just funny. Those earning in the top 5% don't grift and live in little laughably overpriced houses, drive old BMWs, hint for donations on a YouTube channel, carry a $500 DEBIT card that gets declined, complain about the price of a noodle dish at a restaurant; and they don't crawl around theme parks and take little cruises to earn money.

• Heart
And he said, after Casey said she always wanted a cat as a pet, that cats were OUT because old Sour Susan is allergic to cats.

Aside from the fact that news must have horrified DebySue from Iowa and her cats, I think they just need the right cat and Susan will
easily conquer her allergies and learn to love it.

Seems like an easy fix to me.
View attachment 2706946View attachment 2706945
Poor Casey Doormat looked so sad when Kyle told her that she couldn't get a cat because ol' Sour Susan is defly allergic 😥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He even used his real phone number

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow! Three days later and Oar Boy is still getting
more bird fingers at his YouTube laugh riot.
The downvotes haven't stopped.
(y)2.3K _____ (n)4.6K

OH, Kylie. Take a hint:

meme.gif

• Haha
He's still lurking on his sock puppet during his break and liking Morgonn's posts 😂 Poor Casey Doormat... doing all the working, cooking, cleaning, and paying while he lays around at home and thirsts over other women.
---
Whatever happened to the Patreon revival? How long does it take to "track info thats needed to be able to run this effectively?"

006338.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This witch always looks like she just got done wiping her adult involet childs ass full of tit lol like taking care of him is a full time job and hes just an idiot with a camera and shes doing everything behind the scenes
Not trying to be a dick but wanted to clarify that you meant "invalid" rather than "involet". I agree, that is an accurate description.

Reactions: 2
This witch always looks like she just got done wiping her adult involet childs ass full of tit lol like taking care of him is a full time job and hes just an idiot with a camera and shes doing everything behind the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can we delete the phone number? Or at least the last four? While grifty may have used that somewhere, it’s easier to find and see here. It’s not necessary imo, the point was made!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.