Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SPM418

VIP Member
Someone should buy a shitbox Pontiac g5 and park it right in front of 7313 Cesspool Pl and leave it there for months and months. 🤔
Is his still " parked" at the old apartment building or did he finally send that off or better yet, did someone else in his family send it off?

Reactions: 5

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
No wonder his mom was pushing him to start finding new ways to bring in more money. On their last visit, she was telling him that he needs to do more livestreams and he saying how he needs to start doing brand deals.
That's a shit-load of shower shows. Dude's gonna be shriveled up like a prune, 24/7. Wonder if he's already reached out to Hims for a sponsor deal. With that many live streams, he's gonna need it...

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Oh how I love ChatGPT! Why does it not write Hollywood films yet? lol

This one is good. Last one, I promise!

[Setting: A sunny suburban neighborhood. Kyle Pallo, a 30-year-old with a childlike curiosity and a penchant for vlogging, walks nervously with Max, his energetic Golden Retriever puppy. Kyle, holding a leash and a camera, wears an expression of exaggerated enthusiasm.]

Kyle: Hey, everyone! It's your friendly neighborhood Kyle Pallo, and today, we're embarking on an epic journey – the first-ever vlog about how dogs do their business. Get ready for the ultimate clickbait content!

[Max sniffs around excitedly, and Kyle, with a mix of genuine curiosity and playful enthusiasm, starts narrating.]

Kyle: That's right, folks! We're about to witness the incredible moment of canine creativity. Where will Max choose to unleash his artistry today? It's like the Met Gala for dogs – but with more grass and fewer designer gowns!

[Max finds a spot, and Kyle, wide-eyed, positions the camera.]

Kyle: (whispering to the camera) Shh, guys, he's about to start. This is the kind of exclusive footage you won't find anywhere else. Doggy business revealed!

[Max does his business, and Kyle, keeping up the vlog persona, excitedly points the camera towards the action.]

Kyle: Oh, the magic is happening! Nature's masterpiece is being created right before our eyes. Smash that like button for doggy doings, folks!

[Suddenly, as Kyle goes to pick up the poop with the plastic bag, the bag breaks, and his vlog-worthy excitement takes a dark turn into genuine anger and frustration.]

Kyle: (visibly angry) Seriously, what is this garbage?! (violently kicks the ground) This is not what I signed up for. I'm out here, trying to bring you the real scoop, and this is how it repays me? Disgusting!

[Kyle, fuming, glares at the broken bag and hurls it into a nearby trash bin.]

Kyle: Forget the vlog, forget the likes! This is a disaster. Max, buddy, we're taking a break from this chaos. (storming off) Vlogging life is not as glamorous as it seems.

[Despite his anger, Kyle turns the camera back on.]

Kyle: (forced smile) Hey, guys. So, life's throwing me curveballs, but you know what they say – the show must go on. Smash that subscribe button, and let's turn this day around. Maybe we'll find a silver lining in this poopocalypse. Stay tuned for the unexpected journey of a struggling vlogger and his rebellious dog.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
We looked at some properties in Celebration pre-pandemic to purchase as a vacation home. We weren't impressed by the builds we toured and decided the cost just wasn't worth the investment and headache. Best decision we could have made. We don't spend as much time there as we used to, especially when the kids were younger and now that they're out of the home here, we love the freedom to travel far and wide and not be forced to focus on that area. We still love to head down to DL and DW a couple of times a year, but enjoy staying on property and having a ball with friends and family around the parks and area _____and the freedom of leaving without a care as to what we've left behind.
Same, though our place was a couple miles from the beach on the Atlantic side. My wife didn’t like being locked into one place over & over. It’s nice flying down & having your clothes & whatnot there waiting, but it’s overrated when you’re doing it for only a week at a time. Maybe we buy something again & do the 3 month snowbird thing when we’re retired, but it was a waste otherwise
---
Speaking of family dynamic, I bet that he still begs his family to stay at a resort when they visit so that he can get the benefits of staying property and has "content" for his vlog. And they'll cave. :LOL:
Yep, & just what we need, another Pop Century room tour…

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
This house seems horribly overpriced. I don’t see how a nurse, banker, custodian and Douchelord can afford it.
What if oar hot shot is actually bringing in the big bucks? 😲

006282.png

May 2023 (ongoing): $22,316
April 2023: $26,900
March 2023: $30,110
February 2023: $26,346
January 2023: $18,543
December 2022: $36,300

I still refuse to believe he's actually earning that much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
No wonder his mom was pushing him to start finding new ways to bring in more money. On their last visit, she was telling him that he needs to do more livestreams and he saying how he needs to start doing brand deals. Squirt attempted to restart his Patreon but looks like that was too much work, as there hasn't been an update there in weeks.

It all makes sense now, with the confirmation of the home purchase. Part of the stipulation that she help get him in a house was that he needed to make more money. She's going to constantly be on the lazy bum.

Expect the grifting to do into overdrive.
I’ve said this before, and I will say it again: I have SO many ideas on how Kyle could make extra “influencer” money, but I know he reads here and I don’t want to help him 😂. Actually, it would require some work so I maybe he wouldn’t have done it anyway LOL!

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Well... oar boy finally got "his" house.

#SoBlessed

He mentioned a livestream when he returns on the 25th. Gotta collect those superchats for all the new expenses 😂
No the Livestream if I am not mistaken will be on the cruise on the 27th. You know, to grift some drinks.

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I get that the Celebration house is smaller than its (WAY too close in proximity) neighbors, but people talking about a 2k square foot home like it’s a tiny shoebox is…weird? Like, happy for all of you who live in large estates, but that’s far from a tiny home. The tax situation seems odd for FL! It’s over 9k a year? We pay less than that and we live in NY.

Not that there’s a large enough house in existence that would make living with Kyle tolerable. Living in the same country as him occasionally makes me shudder….
Agreed as everyone would DIE here with the size of my house. 1,000 sq ft, 1 bathroom, full basement but not finished and less than a 1/4 acre of land. I pay about $8,000 which is LOW as I am sure my neighbors are probably close to $15,000 by now.

• Wow

txtwin69

How do we know his parents parents gave him a list to shop for? Im not watching his channel

Squiggy74

VIP Member
I think a lot of his "stress" and "silence" lately could be related to that detail. When Tattle initially found the address, he went quiet on his sock puppet for a while and avoided the "hatters." Typically he'd be flexing non-stop, but he's been very quiet about the house. If his name isn't on the title, he knows that people will call him out, and this could play a factor.

I'm going to laugh so hard if the mom bought it under a newly registered LLC to try to mask his name not being on it.
They could put it under something like "Pallo Family Trust" which will neither prove nor reveal anything. But the hatters will know! (y)

Reactions: 4