Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
This was the other house that he he liked (2 weeks before the offer went in on the current home). It was around the same price, but wasn't in Celebration and was almost 20 minutes away from Disney, so I'm sure that was a deal breaker.

It already sold.

View attachment 2701166
View attachment 2701145
View attachment 2701147
View attachment 2701148
View attachment 2701149
A real house
---
It's actually crazy how racist he is. All his old racist tweets that he left up on his main account and his sock puppet is all stuff praising Hitler/Nazis, advocating to "round up all the homos," posts about how blacks and Hispanics are sub-human, etc. He is quite the hateful, bigoted, and angry dwarf. I also have no doubt that his sister, mom, and dad all share the same views.

Yet all of his stans are fooled into thinking he's some nice, innocent 'Disney kid' who loves everyone and is so positive :sick: It's just fascinating watching this all play out.
It's interesting his agent wasn't white.

Reactions: 6

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oh no! Wait until Pallo's stans find out Minnie Mouse is just as big a fraud as Kyle! It's going to be soul crushing to find out "she" is
in Vegas and smoking like a chimney.
Well, even Minnie needs a vacation away from Disney now and again. 😂

(*These 'characters' haunt the Vegas Strip along with Superheroes/Comic Character/FauxShowgirls...etc. and you 'tip' them for photo ops.
Psssst'...it's a rip off. Don't ever do it if/when you visit.:LOL: I know they're just trying to make a buck, but it's simply a nuisance and they often get in trouble with security and the police.) ___ Example below. Don't mess with Minnie! She will mess you up...even Mickey gets one in the kisser!
(and Minnie went to the gray bar hotel.)

* I would love to hire this Minnie to meet Pallo. This one would give WeeMan more than a cock block.
laughing-funny.gif

Last edited:

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
He says no social media until 1/25. Let's see if he's on his sock puppet. He says he's forcing himself to "chill" ... his entire life is chilling and doing nothing.
Per usual he makes no sense. Chilling doesn’t mesh with packing and moving.

Icon of the Seas departs Miami on Saturday the 27th.

1705507890396.png

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Yeah everything is speculation with this fraud. To be fair though, he never claimed to buy a house. If he was hyping up a house right now, I'd be less apt to believe it. The radio silence and the fact that all the "house" talk suddenly stopped is the biggest indicator to me. I also think if he was switching apartments, he'd have to over-explain himself as to why he's getting an apartment instead of a house. His ego is that fragile. And the fellow Tattler who said the Pallo family put in the offer has an accurate track-record.

Basically, I'm expecting that house, but won't be surprised if it's an apartment.
After his last ‘house’ experience I can picture the banker telling him if he runs his mouth about this place at all she’ll lower the boom and drop the whole thing. He’s such a moron he could screw up a wet dream.

IMG_7005.jpeg

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
My pick would be Ilse Koch, the "Witch of Buchenwald," in looks and attitude. She was every bit as bloodthirsty, cruel and devoted to Nazi ideology of white supremacy and The Teutonic Aryan Master Race mythology as Adolph or any of his henchmen.
(*Runt, sickly Kyle puts an end to that worn out mythology.)

She wouldn't admit it, I'm sure, but I'd say Alexa Pallo would be flattered by the comparison.

View attachment 2687426 *PS: I've seen pics and Ilse had a better ass. View attachment 2687476
Oh, as an addendum and an irony alert, I forgot to note that as a little girl and before the war, Ilse often said she wanted to be a nurse. :eek:

I suspect her specialty would have been euthanasia.
I could see Frauline MAGA Alexa taking the same path.

hitlerkyle.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

truthfinder407

What a fucking whack job, this is giving big time restraining order vibes…. Seriously disgusting

So oar boy Kyle "the golfer" decides to take a break when there is a pretty popular PGA event 35 min from his house. The best part? It's a celebrity pro-am event so there are a ton of "A-List" former athletes and celebs here. You can see today's pairings HERE.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
FYI - no changes with the Osceola property appraiser or clerk of courts under deeds.
I'm not sure how quick Osceola county generally is, but I know it can sometimes take a bit of time for property records to update after closing.

006277.png

It took a few months after we bought our home.

Last edited:

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle Pallo is such a Based Chad. "I want a dog!" You are almost 30, who the f*ck are you whining to about this? Get one your damn self, b*tch.
Far be it for me to ever defend this POS but... if he did just get a dog even though Casey, who also will live there, is saying she doesn't think it's a good idea we would all call him an asshole. I think that if two people are moving in together and presumably both are paying for the place they have to both have agree to get a dog before they do it. Especially after the first couple weeks when the full responsibility of caring for the dog will fall onto Casey. If he just went out and bought a dog and brought it home and she was like no no no we would all be up in arms.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
My brother and his wife have a 4 bedroom home they bought 5 years ago in Windermere. It also has a yard and a huge enclosed lanai. It is in a beautiful gated community. Paid $450k for it. Worth $900k now. That home Susan and jerbear bought? Not worth it, even for the location.
Thank you! Way overpriced!

Cristoff68

Agreed as everyone would DIE here with the size of my house. 1,000 sq ft, 1 bathroom, full basement but not finished and less than a 1/4 acre of land. I pay about $8,000 which is LOW as I am sure my neighbors are probably close to $15,000 by now.
I've got you beat. For 2 years me, my husband and our large Golden Doodle lived in a 700 sq foot home while waiting for our home to be built. AND, one of the rooms was a storage room and packed to the ceiling. but, like you all,... i say "Eff you Kyle!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
So still and quiet in Palloland.......ahhhhh, how refreshing. But it's like enjoying a bright sunny day and seeing dark clouds on the horizon, or having found black mold in your home in Florida and you have it removed ___ knowing that crap will be back.

So, I suspect the 'Return of the Cockeye' will be something. "Big things" "I'm not playing." Oooo... pinch me!

Will we return with:
(*It going to be some combo of these.)
1) Ship Ahoy! Come with ME on the Icon of the Seas (*at least 20 horrific and tired ass useless vids will come from this week long little cruise on that nightmare Ship of 7500 Fools . ~shudder!~
2) I'm in MY New House in Celebration (*SourSusan and Hulkalexa have him moved while he's singing Birdsongs 😂 at sea so he won't be stressed.)
BTW: He'll still get at least 10 vids out of wandering around that little double decker, with side trips to Targets and Publix with TheHandmaiden, ASAP to 'introduce' his faithful to it. ~ewww!~ )
3) Promises for livestreams and Patreon updates. Undoubtedly ___ but the first, which he'll do a couple of times, maybe, to get some quick cash, will be so horrible only the most faithful will watch and contribute ___ and he's too lazy to continue to do it and get his "Clown team" to moderate. Patreon _ that dying goose seems ready to cook.
4) Desperation, illness and so much pain. Vids of his "Woe is ME!" situation when the tension and pressures cause a 'flare up' of his illness. This will result in hints for more trips and DVC points, maybe a grifted trip to the spa for healing. Cue the posed camera across the room while he cradles his head in his hands for effect.

And the public records are being updated and he knows what a shit storm is coming if HE isn't the sole name on the records. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Tedium, out of control lying and acting up, drunken sock puppet rants at X, family visits, whining on another level, Casey trying to calm her 'star,' Sissyhulk trying her best to support him.
Gird your loins: 😂
View attachment 2703258
---
Do you think we are going to get another walk in the woods?

• Haha