Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
Can you imagine Pallo doing that? 😂
Have to admit, ChatGPT needed a few attempts to get to here. Note that I did not prompt it with a golden retriever.

[Setting: A sunny suburban neighborhood. Kyle Pallo, a quirky 30-year-old first-time dog owner, strolls nervously with Max, his playful Golden Retriever puppy. Kyle, holding a leash and a bag, is visibly uneasy.]

Kyle: So, here we are, Max – the great outdoors, our poop adventure. It's like being a kid again, but with a furball. Who knew dog poop could be such an event?

[Max happily explores, and Kyle, with childlike enthusiasm, watches with anticipation.]

Kyle: I did my homework, Max. They say patience is key, and treats are a must. Treats? I've got 'em. You do your thing, and there's a treat party waiting for you.

[Max finds a spot, and Kyle, wide-eyed, gets ready for the grand moment.]

Kyle: (whispering) This is it, buddy! The big performance. Go on, Max – do your masterpiece.

[Max does his business, and Kyle, beaming, swoops in with the plastic bag.]

Kyle: Ta-da! And the crowd goes wild! Mission accomplished, Max. I never thought I'd be so thrilled about doggy bathroom success. But hey, life's an adventure, right?

[Suddenly, as Kyle picks up the poop, the bag breaks, and his enthusiasm turns to disgust.]

Kyle: Oh, gross! Ew, ew, ew! Note to self: double-bag next time. This is way less glamorous than they make it sound. Max, we've hit a bump in the poop road. Time for Plan B – a dash to the nearest trash bin!

another attempt:

[Setting: A sunny suburban neighborhood. Kyle Pallo, a quirky 30-year-old first-time dog owner, strolls nervously with Max, his playful Golden Retriever puppy. Kyle, holding a leash and a bag, is visibly uneasy.]

Kyle: Here we go, Max! It's like a grand expedition – just you, me, and the great outdoors. Doggy duty awaits!
[Max happily sniffs around, and Kyle, with childlike enthusiasm, cheers him on.]
Kyle: That's it, buddy! Find the perfect spot, and we'll throw a party! Treats galore!
[Max finds a spot, and Kyle, wide-eyed, eagerly anticipates the "performance."]
Kyle: (whispering) Ready for the spotlight, Max? Go on, make your mark!
[Max does his business, and Kyle, thrilled, swoops in with the plastic bag.]
Kyle: Ta-da! Look at us, Max – conquering the poop kingdom! High-fives all around!
[Suddenly, as Kyle picks up the poop, the bag breaks, and his childish excitement turns into a volatile mix of disgust and anger.]
Kyle: Oh, come on! Seriously? This is so gross! Ugh! (grimacing) Max, why does life have to be so... so messy? Stupid bag! Stupid, stupid bag!
[Kyle, unable to handle the adult responsibility of cleaning up after his dog, vents his frustration with a burst of childish anger, kicking at an imaginary foe.]
Kyle: This is not fair! It's like... like trying to catch fireflies, and they keep slipping through your fingers! Ugh, why can't adulting be easy for once? I just wanted a nice walk with my pup, not this... this disaster!
[Max looks at Kyle with confusion, tail wagging, oblivious to his owner's mini meltdown.]
Kyle: (muttering to himself) Deep breaths, Kyle. Deep breaths. Okay, let's salvage what's left of this poopocalypse and find a way to clean up this mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
We all know that there is no way that broke Pallo paid for the Icon cruise. I read online that the January 27 inaugural passengers will be mostly travel industry professionals travelling free; a familiarization trip. I'm wondering if banker Susan's friends at La Macchia hooked him up again.
Maybe he got Pete Werner’s ticket. Or, Pete’s still going (cause he’s an ignorant insensitive asshole) and Kyle is his +1….

• Wow

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
We actually had a paperwork and calendar SNAFU when we bought our first house (moving out of an apartment on the 30th, but couldn’t close until the 4th), and the sellers allowed us to fill up the garage with as much of our stuff that would fit and we left the rest in a moving van. Stayed in a hotel for a couple of days and the sellers agent met us with the keys the morning of closing and we were moving in about 10 minutes later.
He says he only has a couple more vlogs in that apt. So are they moving in before or after Icon?

So it’s my last day at WDW and I’m flying home this evening. I haven’t seen any vloggers in the flesh but I saw one live streamer on a couple of occasions but I can’t figure out who he is. Older guy maybe early 50’s and either black or Hispanic with glasses. Any ideas?

Oh also, I’ve already gone further outside the Disney bubble than oar boy. I met some folks in line at Epcot and we became quick friends. I was invited out to a really fun arcade bar in town and had a blast. Incredible beer selections as well! And then we went to another bar down the road. I paid under $20 for 3 beers wtf!! So good!
Ah, so you found Player one? It's been said that you can find Nate there late night before he heads home.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
2k square feet is “small” given the area. When I bought my house in suburban Dallas years ago I got a “starter home” at 2300sq feet. My buddy had a single story that was 1900 and considered a shack. But where I live now and also grew up in the burbs of L.A. my 1000sq foot 2+2 condo is now close to 3/4 of a Million and considered large. My HOA pays for nothing. They allow me to use the pool and complain about anything I do and that’s about it.
I don't even HAVE an HOA and no access to anything for free lol.

Jjjg

VIP Member
View attachment 2696630

Redfin now has "Pending on Dec 13, 2023". That seems new/updated since I last looked.

This does seem like a likely candidate for a retirement house, with Kp living there until the parents move in. Though think about the years of jizzy, balled up tissues on the carpet that they will have to clean up before they move in. And again, two stories is not ideal for a retired couple.

I still can't get over how expensive this little yardless house is.
Do they know the HOA fees on this? This house isn't worth that or the HOA for living in Celebration.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
As someone who is born and raised in Florida, I can tell you right now that that house is incredibly overpriced. I live an hour and a half from there so I know what I’m talking about. I can’t speak for other states, but in the central Florida area you could buy a house double the size for that price and it would still be a little overpriced. The only reason it’s so expensive is because of it being in Celebration which is ridiculous because that area is full of old people and it’s boring as hell out there and it’s ghetto af like 10-15 min from there. Again I am 41 and I was born and raised in Florida and I live super close to Orlando so I know what I’m talking about when it comes to prices and real estate out here. They’re paying all that money just to say that they’re close to Disney. It is so not worth it.
My house which is is half the size is quoted for 400K. I live in high COL area though and have a lot of things around me to do and see.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Has anyone checked Zillow today? It doesn’t take too long to update Zillow or the MLS cause I used to work for a real estate company and it’s just a website. I remember making updates to the MLS regularly and the updates were live instantly and that was back in 2009.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Some funny random clips from today’s dump. Oar boy is so unoriginal. Casey told him a story about a content creator, having her 30tj birthday at Costco and he tried to seem like he came up with that himself. He did the same thing to Lora the last time he filmed with her. Oh and he thinks he’s going to Club 33 on his 33rd bday. 😂😂😂 #sureJan

He’s also embarrassed and very self-conscious when it comes to not being able to use chopsticks and he accuses Casey of “showing off” because she knows how to use them.

And finally it looks like he did his bangs again for us. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3