Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jjjg

VIP Member
I saw Trevor Martin (Trev and Chels on YT) from Orlando are going on Icon today for next 3 weeks. They're RCL influencers so hosted, but really hope Kyle does not cross paths with them. Don't want him tainting ones I like.

Reactions: 1

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Still Pending. Sidenote - that Seller B Mean Listing Agent for the house that was lost had me on her SPAM email list

View attachment 2697399
If the closing/moving was today, it might take a few days to update depending on a few factors. Also sites like Zillow may be slower to update the MLS info and can lag behind by 24 hours.

Last edited:

airbusA330

VIP Member
I had friends move from bumblefuck Kissimmee (like 1 hour south) to Windermere in mid 2022. They did so because it was so far from everything which makes sense. I put an alert on the area on Redfin to check out houses for fun and it seems like that area is much better deal than this house? What am I missing?

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
What if oar hot shot is actually bringing in the big bucks? 😲

View attachment 2699400

May 2023 (ongoing): $22,316
April 2023: $26,900
March 2023: $30,110
February 2023: $26,346
January 2023: $18,543
December 2022: $36,300

I still refuse to believe he's actually earning that much :ROFLMAO:
They could put it under something like "Pallo Family Trust" which will neither prove nor reveal anything. But the hatters will know! (y)

I COULD be in his name but all the finances came from someone else.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
This house also doesn't match anything that Kyle said he was looking for before:

1. He wanted a house with a pool
2. He wanted a house with a fenced in yard
3. He wanted a house with a view
4. He wanted a more modern looking house

The last Barbie Dream house that fell through had all of that. This one doesn't. He kept complaining about the size of the bedroom and bathroom and seemed overall bitter when they were walking back to the lurgg-jurry apartment (even snapping at Casey about it). But it seemed that Ma & Pa Pallo already made up their minds, this was their perfect retirement home and fawned to the camera about they can live there forever :ROFLMAO:
---

I'll give it 6 months, although I wouldn't be surprised if it lasts longer, with Casey ever-quietly resenting him until she eventually explodes.

It lasted 3 months when he was living with Jacquelyn. But she seemed to have more sense than Casey. I think if Casey was in a microwaved tater incident, she'd apologize to him. I could definitely see Casey being miserable but staying with him longer than she should because she's too meek to stand up for herself and move on.
I obviously know about the potato incident, but I don’t know the history of Jacquelyn or the timeline. I’m assuming their relationship was prior to Kyle living with JoJo and assuming that she already had a place and Kyle moved in with her? How long did they date before they lived together? Was she ever in his vlogs?