Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScoJo15

Has anyone checked Zillow today? It doesn’t take too long to update Zillow or the MLS cause I used to work for a real estate company and it’s just a website. I remember making updates to the MLS regularly and the updates were live instantly and that was back in 2009.
Yeah all the sites still show pending

Reactions: 4

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
To repeat an old post. Personally, it looks like a complete mess.
The reviews of that behemoth have not been very kind:

“Ship Of Fools: 7500 of Them”
“World’s Largest Water Park on Water “
“When Bigger Is Definitely Not Better “
“Lost at Sea on a Ship”
“Moby Dock: The Icon of the Seas Lumbers Out to Sea”
“A Con of the Seas”
“Icon of the Seas: The Ultimate Big Box Cruise Ship”
“When a Carnival Provides a Circus: Carnival’s Icon of the Seas”

Some love that, I suppose, but for me…NO! Again, my personal bugaboo 😂 . I love those boutique cruises with more personal attention and an intereray filled with scenic side trips away from busy tourist hot spot, a bit of panpering and relaxation. Seabourn, Emerald and Oceania are favs.
I’ve never made a secret of my personal dislike of those floating cities and this one sounds like a nightmare. But no judgement. I enjoyed them when I was in college and partying hard. :ROFLMAO:
I'm Going on Atlas Ocean Voyages next - Ultra Luxury and All Inclusive - 196 passengers and a SUPER YACHT. Love the smaller luxury cruise lines.

• Heart

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
The worst IMO when he used Nick, Austin and that other guy [named ? from the guys cruise] for the appearance being a regular church attendee. The photo outside of church, the cringiest of cringe. Nothing seems to be off limits with Kyle. That church appeared to be important to others and Kyle simply used the church and them.
Wow, that was cringe. Way before my time here. Where can I see said photo?

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
They could put it under something like "Pallo Family Trust" which will neither prove nor reveal anything. But the hatters will know! (y)
Adam the Woo’s place is in his name - no LLC, etc. Same with the Tracker’s. I believe that house is just in Tim’s name. Kyle Pallo age 29 and a Trust???? I don’t think so.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I wonder if Brianne and Kevin are staying in that apt or they are moving out too.
---

I still think anyone in the area could see their cars or even them moving in just by passing by the house. At least that much would tell that they moved in there if not whose name the house is under.
Someone on X posted that he drove by and there were no cars there.

truthfinder407

“he was reportedly caught with a 12 year old middle schooler and, fled Saulkville, and left to live with his half brother.” Can someone give me more details on this….. I’m popping corn right now lol

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
They could move in today if the houses is funded by the mortgage today during closing. Plenty of people go to closing with a moving truck literally sitting in front of their new home waiting for the word.

Was actually a topic of discussion during my last closing because the signing location got screwed up so we had about a 1-2 hour delay. Realtor was saying that that scenario (moving the minute you sign and are cleared) is more common than you'd think.
We actually had a paperwork and calendar SNAFU when we bought our first house (moving out of an apartment on the 30th, but couldn’t close until the 4th), and the sellers allowed us to fill up the garage with as much of our stuff that would fit and we left the rest in a moving van. Stayed in a hotel for a couple of days and the sellers agent met us with the keys the morning of closing and we were moving in about 10 minutes later.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
redfin and zillow have changed to sold
Oar boy can squat at his parents house once again.
What a life achievement to move back into the parents house
Just more of that "success" for oar boy. Truly living his best life.

Cristoff68

He's crying about taking his annual 7-day break. He says he loves what he does so much that it's so hard to stop, but he works so hard that he has to "force" himself to chill out for a few days.
Uuuuugh! I'm mad that I asked the question now. that little ....!!!!!! Thank you for taking one for the team and suffering through these "videos" for us.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
As someone who is born and raised in Florida, I can tell you right now that that house is incredibly overpriced. I live an hour and a half from there so I know what I’m talking about. I can’t speak for other states, but in the central Florida area you could buy a house double the size for that price and it would still be a little overpriced. The only reason it’s so expensive is because of it being in Celebration which is ridiculous because that area is full of old people and it’s boring as hell out there and it’s ghetto af like 10-15 min from there. Again I am 41 and I was born and raised in Florida and I live super close to Orlando so I know what I’m talking about when it comes to prices and real estate out here. They’re paying all that money just to say that they’re close to Disney. It is so not worth it.
That’s just the market now. It’s like this all over.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Can we delete the phone number? Or at least the last four? While grifty may have used that somewhere, it’s easier to find and see here. It’s not necessary imo, the point was made!

Jjjg

VIP Member
This was the other house that he he liked (2 weeks before the offer went in on the current home). It was around the same price, but wasn't in Celebration and was almost 20 minutes away from Disney, so I'm sure that was a deal breaker.

It already sold.

View attachment 2701166
View attachment 2701145
View attachment 2701147
View attachment 2701148
View attachment 2701149
This was the other house that he he liked (2 weeks before the offer went in on the current home). It was around the same price, but wasn't in Celebration and was almost 20 minutes away from Disney, so I'm sure that was a deal breaker.

It already sold.

View attachment 2701166
View attachment 2701145
View attachment 2701147
View attachment 2701148
View attachment 2701149
Love this one. Would have been a smarter purchase for his parents than just going for Kyle's cries that he needs celebration.

starri

VIP Member
I can't believe all of this is going to be going down while I'm away having a gay old time.

I’m going to try to have too much grown up fun to think about oar boy, but let him know he can still join me on the Atlantis cruise from San Juan in March.