Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
he's afraid of the ocean. hasn't fully "concurred" that yet
Maybe he can “concur” his fear the ocean and snorkel in St. Thomas or St. John next week. Unless his fear of heights on the hilly roads get to him on the way to the beach. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
yeah, but if his parent's are financially strapped down to this house, how in da hell is "he" going to afford a "Bigger, Better" home when it's obvious that he can't get a home on his own. Something stinks about all of this.
because he is delusional lol

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
This comment takes us back a few days, but I felt bad for Alexa’s friend Jordan, when Kyle kept bringing up her Starbucks tumbler mistake. Sounded like she works hard for her money, and it made it seem even worse that he continued to laugh in her face about it and make a big deal on his videos about it. Kyle seemed ticked Alexa had a friend over and wasn’t paying attention or paying for him in some instances, like coffee or Universal Express pass. Also she seemed less available to film than usual and less into it. Makes we wonder if the parents are helping with the house and the other kids are pissed including Alexa to some degree. Just a theory and #JusticeForJordan who appeared to be a blast, 😂
Jordan was awesome.

• Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Looking at the birds eye photos of some of that development and it looks like they quickly built it up and crammed the homes as close together and cheaply as possible. Lots of complaints of issues with the builder. I'd personally never choose a home like this for that price with no yard or space. Might as well just go with a townhome or condo.

View attachment 2701218
Uh…trees?

Many variables could be in play. Seller may want time to remove personal items, find a new place, and so on. Lender, appraiser, or title search company could be backed up. Buyer may have requested a 60-day out closing date to be closer to the end of the apartment lease agreement.

My gut says a closing will happen February 6th-12th. [post Icon of the Seas] That would also coincide with the “monthly” visit.
Question.... Based (see what we did here) on this theory, he would be out of the apt at the EOM and then on the Icon for the first week-ish of Feb. Where is he keeping all his crap from the apartment and from his most recent shopping binge? There are no short term storage units in the area for him to keep his crap till the closing and move-in date he's projecting.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
This bitch always looks like she just got done wiping her adult involet childs ass full of shit lol like taking care of him is a full time job and hes just an idiot with a camera and shes doing everything behind the scenes
Not trying to be a dick but wanted to clarify that you meant "invalid" rather than "involet". I agree, that is an accurate description.

Reactions: 2

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Seriously it closed today $755,000 and 100% verified.
I wonder why it still says pending online.
---
Again i am out of town for the next two days. Keep checking county tax records and Redfin and Zillow for Selling Agent - Michael
Nothing yet but it still says pending and if it did just close, then it probably will be a bit before it is changed as the old owner is still on it as of this morning.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Agreed as everyone would DIE here with the size of my house. 1,000 sq ft, 1 bathroom, full basement but not finished and less than a 1/4 acre of land. I pay about $8,000 which is LOW as I am sure my neighbors are probably close to $15,000 by now.
Plus, if you look at roof plans and front elevations on Google Earth, there are at least 5 other homes in that neighbor hood with the same floor plan but different elevations. I agree that it’s on a shitty site, with no privacy, and slightly larger homes on either side (there are definitely significantly larger homes in the neighborhood, but the two adjacent homes are only maybe a couple hundred square feet bigger), but it’s not like it’s the absolute runt of the litter.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
That’s a little extreme, I’m quite happy living in celebration. I work in lake Buena vista so I never have to drive past old town. We have a nice Disney wilderness land buffer that surrounds the town. We can all hate Kyle but we don’t have to hate celebration 😂
You must live in the the "established" Celebration and not the new Swampland Addition?

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I obviously know about the potato incident, but I don’t know the history of Jacquelyn or the timeline. I’m assuming their relationship was prior to Kyle living with JoJo and assuming that she already had a place and Kyle moved in with her? How long did they date before they lived together? Was she ever in his vlogs?
Not sure exactly how the living arrangement with Jacquelyn worked. Just that they lived together for 3 months before she split, and it was before he started his 2nd DCP program. I believe they were together for 6 to 8 months total but not 100% sure maybe someone whose been around longer can confirm. Had to be less than a year.

txtwin69

He never made a big deal about the house, and never mentioned another peep about a house since the house they toured went under offer the next day. It was only Tattle who ended up finding out all of that. So it's not like he was hyping up putting down an offer on a house and needing to address it. He went from whining about "I WAAAANT A HOUSE" on almost a daily basis, to nothing. And last we saw was Sue & The Clown saying they'll discuss it and it went under offer the next morning. I personally think it's going to be another one of his lame "surprises." :rolleyes:
---
He says the video when he comes back on the 25th (2 days before the cruise) is going to be GOOD. Trust.

View attachment 2696423
View attachment 2696425
What do you mean sue and the clown said theyll discuss it? I dont watch him any more so I wont give him views
can you fill me in