Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YellowJacket

I wonder how excited he'll be when he sees Adam the Woos driving past in his golf cart. Kyle is going to buy a golf cart next. Lol
Woo's golf cart is more expensive than KP's barbie mobile. They usually start out at $15k-$20K.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
My gawd he looks like he's about to turn 40 rather than 30. I'm in the office and forgot my ear buds. I haven't watched any of the clips yet. I'm going by the screenshots and he looks so awful! It's so apparent he hasn't showered or even freshened up! He's disgusting!
The last 3-4 minutes are super cringe. They kind of encapsulate the entire vibe of the vlog in condensed form

AKW24

VIP Member
If you've seen one Pallo cruise series, you've seen them all:
  • Rambles contradictions and misinformation while boarding.
  • Does his "bird call" noises (no pun intended) while walking on the ramp onto the ship.
  • Rambles some more into the camera while waiting for the cabin to be ready.
  • 10 minutes of Doormat opening & closing all the drawers and closets for the "room tour."
  • Hides a rubber duck while giggling like a pre-teen schoolgirl.
  • Heads to the buffet, films self shoving greasy/sugary food into his gaping maw.
  • Walks aimlessly around the ship rambling some more.
  • Heads to some show or slot machine.
  • Goes dinner where he shovels more food in his mouth while saying how "nummy" it is.
Repeat for 11+ vlogs and combine with the deadly-dull lack of chemistry between him and Casey.

Throw in some touristy shore excursion where he walks around a gift shop or WOOOOO's down a waterslide.

Nothing substantive or informational in his cruise vlogs. Just repetitive, mind-numbing tedium. He thinks these cruises are going to revive his channel, but the numbers on his last several cruises with Casey were abysmal and stans were complaining how boring they were. The cruises with Lora tended to do a lot better.
we need bingo cards!

View attachment 2696630

Redfin now has "Pending on Dec 13, 2023". That seems new/updated since I last looked.

This does seem like a likely candidate for a retirement house, with Kp living there until the parents move in. Though think about the years of jizzy, balled up tissues on the carpet that they will have to clean up before they move in. And again, two stories is not ideal for a retired couple.

I still can't get over how expensive this little yardless house is.
It will also be covered in dog shit and piss like the Playboy mansion if oar boy gets a dog!

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
I completely agree… since we all know this house is primarily for Kyle’s parents, it really doesn’t make sense as a retirement home, ESPECIALLY in FLORIDA where there are probably hundreds of retirement communities, including The Villages which is the biggest retirement community in the country (maybe even the entire world) and only about an hour from Disney. I know retirement communities aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but the houses are usually more affordable, are more accessible with no stairs, and they typically have lots of medical facilities and resources in the area targeted for the elderly. Old people tend to want to spend time with other old people too in retirement, so it’s weird that they would choose a random small neighborhood in Celebration over a retirement community. I’m sure they are going to want to make friends and not just spend all their time with Kyle, since Susan said herself that he sucks the life out of you (or something to that effect lol). Add a mortgage that is double the one they currently have on top of the equation and it just doesn’t make ANY SENSE! And like I’ve said before, Kyle is still not going to be able to afford a home of his own, at least not one he feels like he DESERVES.
There is a Four Seasons 55+ Across I4 from Celebration - https://www.khov.com/find-new-homes...easons/k.-hovnanian's-four-seasons-at-orlando

Kyle could no live there more than 30 days though because of the Rules and Regulations

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
So, all in one day, we have 4 Disney vloggers - Kp, JoJo, Woo, and Tim Tracker all doing Festival of the Arts. Three of them (no Kp) - JoJo, Tim, and Woo - all make an appearance in JoJo's vlog, which shows at least a little bit of creativity (unlike the other three.) Really, what is this world coming to? The fact that fans of these guys have nothing better to do than to waste time watching them wandering aimlessly around EPCOT never ceases to blow my mind. Get a grip, people. Life is bigger than watching their crap every day.

Cristoff68

Looking at the birds eye photos of some of that development and it looks like they quickly built it up and crammed the homes as close together and cheaply as possible. Lots of complaints of issues with the builder. I'd personally never choose a home like this for that price with no yard or space. Might as well just go with a townhome or condo.

View attachment 2701218
That's a question that I just had,.... Will he have any kind of lawn space and will he (home owners) be responsible for upkeep? I do not see that little punk doing anything lawn or landscape related.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The good news, is it looks like the HOA fee covers landscapers and people don't have to take care of their lawns/yards there (not that there's much of a yard to take care of). I couldn't imagine the homunculus mowing and taking care of a yard. That would be another expense that he'd have to hire someone for.
---
Don't forget to add in the pet insurance and sitter fees - as he plans to get a dog soon. Money must grow on trees for oar guy.
Don't worry. Kyle makes big bucks.

006297.png

006296.png

006295.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I could swear Grundel reported it to the management and it was towed.
---

I recently saw a murder mystery documentary. The suspect was textbook kyle and was duagnosed with antisocial personality disorder.
Just curious… what was the documentary? I love documentaries lol 😂

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Sadly that is what I suspect will happen because it's cheaper upfront. But then there's the high potential for many thousands in vet bills afterwards.

He won't know better to check the breeder with AKC.
I think he's hoping that one of his stans will gift him one. There was one in 2019 who was going to give him one, then supposedly another one when he was buying a house from the "mean seller."

• Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Poor ShaunC. We thought he saw the light, but he's thirsting hard over dwarfy these past few days :( Someone needs to help him download Grindr ASAP.

006159.png

006158.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha