Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of family dynamic, I bet that he still begs his family to stay at a resort when they visit so that he can get the benefits of staying property and has "content" for his vlog. And they'll cave. :LOL:
Oh definitely he does!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This was the other house that he he liked (2 weeks before the offer went in on the current home). It was around the same price, but wasn't in Celebration and was almost 20 minutes away from Disney, so I'm sure that was a deal breaker.

It already sold.

006305.png

006299.png

006302.png

006301.png

006300.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This was the other house that he he liked (which he drove to with Casey). It was around the same price, but wasn't in Celebration.

It already sold.

View attachment 2701145
View attachment 2701147
View attachment 2701148
View attachment 2701149
Just from the thumbnails, a much, much more desirable place than that little two story stack where Susan's gotten him into. A nice fenced space for "oar' dog" (not Casey but the imaginary golden retriever :cool: ) but no pool as are on adjacent properties. Remember he HAD to have a pool. 🤭
Well, no pool in the wedgie place he's going to be haunting in the near future either.

I was so just about tired of the whole circus and now this has my attention once again. It's like some bad soap opera that suddenly got a bit more interesting.
Woe is me! 😕 and yet, pass the popcorn.🍿🧂

Reactions: 12
Exactly! Let’s not forget how racist the little dwarf is. That plays a HUGE part in his obsession with Celebration and Windermere. People of other races and ethnicities be scary. 😬
What's funny is that he lives on the side of Celebration we never wanted. That's a new development and the homes are garbage. We laughed when they first proposed the new area and saw how poorly the homes were built. Get the popcorn, this place will have issues before you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was the other house that he he liked (2 weeks before the offer went in on the current home). It was around the same price, but wasn't in Celebration and was almost 20 minutes away from Disney, so I'm sure that was a deal breaker.

It already sold.

View attachment 2701166
View attachment 2701145
View attachment 2701147
View attachment 2701148
View attachment 2701149
Beautiful! I'd live there
---
Look at this gem!

Perfect retirement home.

1705690768279.png

last one. no HOA

1705691149342.png

Last edited:

It already sold.

View attachment 2701166
View attachment 2701145
View attachment 2701147
View attachment 2701148
View attachment 2701149
A real house
---
It's actually crazy how racist he is. All his old racist tweets that he left up on his main account and his sock puppet is all stuff praising Hitler/Nazis, advocating to "round up all the homos," posts about how blacks and Hispanics are sub-human, etc. He is quite the hateful, bigoted, and angry dwarf. I also have no doubt that his sister, mom, and dad all share the same views.

Yet all of his stans are fooled into thinking he's some nice, innocent 'Disney kid' who loves everyone and is so positive :sick: It's just fascinating watching this all play out.
It's interesting his agent wasn't white.

Reactions: 6
What's funny is that he lives on the side of Celebration we never wanted. That's a new development and the homes are garbage. We laughed when they first proposed the new area and saw how poorly the homes were built. Get the popcorn, this place will have issues before you know it.
Looking at the birds eye photos of some of that development and it looks like they quickly built it up and crammed the homes as close together and cheaply as possible. Lots of complaints of issues with the builder. I'd personally never choose a home like this for that price with no yard or space. Might as well just go with a townhome or condo.

006306.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He would probably charge her rent for a covered parking spot.
Casey, if you lived somewhere else, you’d have to pay for covered parking. And here, the garage is directly attached to the house, so it’s worth more!
He will probably charge her a trash valet fee too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at the birds eye photos of some of that development and it looks like they quickly built it up and crammed it all together as close and cheap as possible. Not sure if it's the same builder for all these homes, but there's a lot of complaints of issues. I'd personally never want to live in a home like this with no yard or space. Might as well just go with a townhome or condo.

View attachment 2701218
I'm immediately reminded of the communities our youngest refers to as "Spielberg suburbs" because of the deadly dull cookie cutter sameness and the zero spacing often highlighted in his 'burb movies' ___ or, better yet, just refer to the horror movie Vivarium! :LOL:
WELCOME TO VIVARIUM: YOU HAVE JUST BOUGHT YOUR FOREVER HOME
cryingbitch.jpg

viv.jpg
viv2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess everyone has different wants in a home. That house wouldn’t be my first choice. It is nice. The house is simply not for me. Yes, he will probably enter the house from the garage 99% of the time. This front porch view just 😢.

IMG_1614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Looking at the birds eye photos of some of that development and it looks like they quickly built it up and crammed the homes as close together and cheaply as possible. Lots of complaints of issues with the builder. I'd personally never choose a home like this for that price with no yard or space. Might as well just go with a townhome or condo.

View attachment 2701218
That's a question that I just had,.... Will he have any kind of lawn space and will he (home owners) be responsible for upkeep? I do not see that little punk doing anything lawn or landscape related.

Reactions: 5
That's a question that I just had,.... Will he have any kind of lawn space and will he (home owners) be responsible for upkeep? I do not see that little punk doing anything lawn or landscape related.
With these type of neighborhoods that lack a lawn, typically the landscaping is handled by the HOA.
---
I guess everyone has different wants in a home. That house wouldn’t be my first choice. It is nice. The house is simply not for me. Yes, he will probably enter the house from the garage 99% of the time. This front porch view just 😢.

View attachment 2701282
He wanted more space, quiet, big yard, with a view, etc. The first home that "we lost" and the one I posted above seemed more along the lines of what he was looking at.

Assuming this is the parents retirement place, I'm sure an argument ensued between what he wanted and they wanted. He seemed salty on the night the offer went in. The lack of a yard to take care of would make sense for a retirement place, but the two stories doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Been her a week and still no vloggers but the one time I put my backpack in a locker, it rains haha

Reactions: 5
With these type of neighborhoods that lack a lawn, typically the landscaping is handled by the HOA.
---

He wanted more space, quiet, big yard, with a view, etc. The first home that "we lost" and the one I posted above seemed more along the lines of what he was looking at.

Assuming this is the parents retirement place, I'm sure an argument ensued between what he wanted and they wanted. He seemed salty on the night the offer went in. The lack of a yard to take care of would make sense for a retirement place, but the two stories doesn't make sense.
The one thing I did notice about him is that he doesn’t like ranch style homes which is usually the majority of homes out here or Spanish style homes, he prefers craftsman style. Which is so funny because the house that his parents live in, in Wisconsin kind of looks like one of the big nice newer, manufactured homes here in Florida. 😂 Just saying!

• Haha

View attachment 2701218
Looking at the photo, I instantly thought, "People have to wash their car in the front street?" But then I thought that people who live here probably don't wash their cars and only use car washes. This also doesn't strike me as a community that would have many kids, if any. He will be the only house with Halloween decorations and no kids trick-or-treating.

The wife and I have been watching the market in this (ORD) area for a couple years now. We are set on only buying in Orange County because they don't allow BNB's, they only allow long term leases. Last thing I want is to retire next to a BNB and deal with that BS.

View attachment 2701282
OMFG! I can't stop laughing.
What a charming view. ___ But that house that Kyle & The Doormat could stare at, and takes
up all the view, is not a bad looking home. That apears to be the better side of the tracks...so
to speak! :LOL:

The PalloPassionPit? NO....just NO!

houss1.jpg
mrrogers.jpg

houss2.jpg
mrrogers.gif

houss3.jpg
mrrroggers.jpg

Inside I can't wait until the whole Pallo Clown Rally crams in there. I can hear the screams of Susan and the Clown falling down the stairs already.
Outside? The way oar' boy is growing, horizontally of course, he could get stuck trying to squeeze between the houses so he'd better enter and leave through the house. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

It already sold.

View attachment 2701166
View attachment 2701145
View attachment 2701147
View attachment 2701148
View attachment 2701149

It already sold.

View attachment 2701166
View attachment 2701145
View attachment 2701147
View attachment 2701148
View attachment 2701149
Love this one. Would have been a smarter purchase for his parents than just going for Kyle's cries that he needs celebration.

Reactions: 4
He was interested in the development (where the new Pallonesian is) over 1 year ago when he was first looking for a house :LOL: Back then, he said he only wanted to live in Celebration but a lot of the homes were older, and he needs a new home to be happy because he's a "modern type of guy"

006308.png

006309.png

006310.png

Last edited:
---

I'm sure they didn't want to take care of a pool, either. Doesn't that increase insurance costs, too? I know it does in NJ.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.