Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the balcony at the old bro-sty was bigger.

View attachment 2700918
As someone who is born and raised in Florida, I can tell you right now that that house is incredibly overpriced. I live an hour and a half from there so I know what I’m talking about. I can’t speak for other states, but in the central Florida area you could buy a house double the size for that price and it would still be a little overpriced. The only reason it’s so expensive is because of it being in Celebration which is ridiculous because that area is full of old people and it’s boring as hell out there and it’s ghetto af like 10-15 min from there. Again I am 41 and I was born and raised in Florida and I live super close to Orlando so I know what I’m talking about when it comes to prices and real estate out here. They’re paying all that money just to say that they’re close to Disney. It is so not worth it.

Reactions: 18
Property transfers in Orange Co. Fla. Hmmmm..... settle back. This might take a while. :LOL:

logo.png

The ownership transfer is typically processed between 4 and 8 weeks, but may take up to 12 weeks.
pinsneedles.gif
popcorn n.gif

Grifty's going to be shitting bricks on that upcoming grifted little circus cruise as his 'new reality' slowly begins to dawn on him and the pressures build. He'll be a tension filled and nervous wreck. A tit storm of reality is going to be waiting for him when he returns to Orlando. Sour Susan, GerClown and Hulkalexa probably have convinced themselves he's going to be happy now......au contraire, his misery and theirs has only just begun.
Cue the out of control ranting word salads, flailing about trying to convince his stans and himself that 'everything's perfect.' :LOL: The initial grifting, whining, crying and hinting will be epic. He'll begin drinking more heavily than usual to numb himself. Casey and The Suckville Clowns will have to cope and deal with it.
Oh it's going to be fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who is born and raised in Florida, I can tell you right now that that house is incredibly overpriced. I live an hour and a half from there so I know what I’m talking about. I can’t speak for other states, but in the central Florida area you could buy a house double the size for that price and it would still be a little overpriced. The only reason it’s so expensive is because of it being in Celebration which is ridiculous because that area is full of old people and it’s boring as hell out there and it’s ghetto af like 10-15 min from there. Again I am 41 and I was born and raised in Florida and I live super close to Orlando so I know what I’m talking about when it comes to prices and real estate out here. They’re paying all that money just to say that they’re close to Disney. It is so not worth it.
That’s just the market now. It’s like this all over.

Reactions: 4
I agree, that's not much of a house for $750k. I'm not too familiar with the Orlando/Celebration area and obviously prices are all relative depending on the location, but when I was looking around Zillow there looked to be so many better homes in that price range within the general area. But oar boy just had to live in Celebration as a flex.

Where I live, $750k could buy you 5+ bedroom house or nice property in one of the best locations. Because of that and the fact we have a growing downtown, we have people pouring in from the northeast and a lot of people from Florida. The overdevelopment and traffic is starting to get pretty bad here though, and prices are starting to rise a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don't forget to add in the pet insurance and sitter fees - as he plans to get a dog soon. Money must grow on trees for oar guy.

BTW: I hear that some insurance companies refuse to cover certain houses in Florida. Why is it so bad down in Florida with these insurance companies and home coverage?
I would say it's from a combination of things but here are a few reasons that I was able to find.

How did Florida's insurance crisis start?
  • The crisis is manmade because it is largely fueled by frivolous lawsuits and fraudulent insurance claims, Friedlander said. A 2017 Florida Supreme Court ruling in favor of plaintiffs opened the door for a large volume of roofing scams and claim litigation. During the last three years, 80% of property claim lawsuits in the country have been in Florida, compared to just 9% of the claims.
  • The litigation costs proved to be too much for local, residential-only insurers and prompted seven of them to become insolvent. For national insurers, the costs have translated to higher premiums or fewer policy offerings.
  • Florida’s hurricane risk has also played a role, as extreme weather has in many other states. Hurricane Ian in September 2022 posted the greatest insured loss after Hurricane Katrina

Why are so many insurance companies leaving Florida?

This is directly related to the number of lawsuits filed against insurance companies by homeowners. Florida homeowners make up 79% of all lawsuits in the country, largely stemming from fraudulent schemes for replacing damaged roofs after hurricanes and damaging storms.Aug 11, 2023

How many people in Florida don't have homeowners insurance?

Florida leads the rest of the nation homeowners shedding coverage. According to the Insurance Information Institute, 15% to 20% of Florida homeowners are forgoing coverage, more than the 12% national average.Oct 31, 2023

Why is Florida home insurance so expensive?

Florida homeowners insurance premiums have spiked in recent years. A combination of inflation, natural disasters, and lower competition is to blame. Homeowners can shop around with different insurers and consider raising their deductibles to save money on policy costs.Dec 19, 2023

Reactions: 7
My house which is is half the size is quoted for 400K. I live in high COL area though and have a lot of things around me to do and see.

Reactions: 4
Just about every house is way over priced no matter what market you're in but this makes absolutely no financial sense for Kyle's parents. If they had any kind of decent nest egg why would they have a 40K mortgage? I don't know if his parents work but their income potential is quickly dwindling because of age. Either they cobbled together a huge down payment or Kyle is making a hell of a lot more money than we think and it satisfied the mortgage lender (even though his Youtube can go down in flames any minute).

My husband and I are in our early 50's (and want to move to SC from CT) and can get a very good price for our house but at this point in our lives we're not going to overpay for our next house/condo with a much higher interest rate which will eat up our savings. With all the equity we have in our current house we're just playing the waiting game. There are so many better investments in central FL but I'm sure toddler Kyle whined about staying in Celebration

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just about every house is way over priced no matter what market you're in but this makes absolutely no financial sense for Kyle's parents. If they had any kind of decent nest egg why would they have a 40K mortgage? I don't know if his parents work but their income potential is quickly dwindling because of age. Either they cobbled together a huge down payment or Kyle is making a hell of a lot more money than we think and it satisfied the mortgage lender (even though his Youtube can go down in flames any minute).

My husband and I are in our early 50's and can get a very good price for our house but at this point in our lives we're not going to overpay for our next house/condo with a much higher interest rate which will eat up our savings. With all the equity we have in our current house we're just playing the waiting game. There are so many better investments in central FL but I'm sure toddler Kyle whined about staying in Celebration
Peter Kyle is terrified of any areas that aren't named Celebration or Windermere. Just look at how he was squirming when Casey drove him 30 minutes away to the mall and he screamed when he mistook a car for a gun shot. He's absolutely terrified to venture farther than 15 minutes away from Disney.

Assuming his parents helped out, I guarantee that he whined that he'd only live in Celebration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My house which is is half the size is quoted for 400K. I live in high COL area though and have a lot of things around me to do and see.
It's not like KP is living in the stone age. Most people nowadays including him have a car. And that's how you get around. There's no reason to overpay just to be convenient especially for him; he has all the time in world and can spare a few extra minutes in his commute For him, it's all about "flexing" as he can say he lives "five minutes away" in Celebration. Depending on where you look online, the listing for his property says either Kissimmee or Celebration (my understanding is that Celebration is an unincorporated town). Tourists see Kissimmee as the neighboring town for Orlando's theme park capital.

For the $9K he's paying in property taxes, he's certainly not buying into the school district there (look at the listing and the high school is rated 5/10 and the elementary schools are 4/10 according to Greatschools rating).

Reactions: 8
Grifty's going to be shitting bricks on that upcoming grifted little circus cruise as his 'new reality' slowly begins to dawn on him and the pressures build. He'll be a tension filled and nervous wreck. A tit storm of reality is going to be waiting for him when he returns to Orlando. Sour Susan, GerClown and Hulkalexa probably have convinced themselves he's going to be happy now......au contraire, his misery and theirs has only just begun.
Cue the out of control ranting word salads, flailing about trying to convince his stans and himself that 'everything's perfect.' :LOL: The initial grifting, whining, crying and hinting will be epic. He'll begin drinking more heavily than usual to numb himself. Casey and The Suckville Clowns will have to cope and deal with it.
Oh it's going to be fun.
The manic flexing, screaming, and unhinged behavior is going to hit a new level. He'll be on Cloud 9, talking about how he's so blessed and his life is "so perfect." Then reality will slowly start setting in... we'll start to see the cracks... the complaining will begin, and then perhaps a woods video talking about how expensive home ownership is while trying to grift funds from his sugar daddies. Next will come the incessant whining of how he "needs" something bigger and better. He wants a yard. He wants a pool. He wants more space. He wants a Rolex. He wants a new car.

And sadly, the Clown Posse will once again give into their 'special needs' little boy. Whatever it takes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Since the view from the screened patio seemed lacking, I looked at the front porch view. Well, it doesn’t face a similar home. The view looks like the side of a larger building. Meh. Those are both things you cannot change about the home.

I liked the views at the house we lost better. It also had much nicer light fixtures.

Anyone else notice what looks like a bee or birds nest on the top left front of the house? Might be needing a taller ladder for stuff like that and cleaning gutters.

Reactions: 6
My brother and his wife have a 4 bedroom home they bought 5 years ago in Windermere. It also has a yard and a huge enclosed lanai. It is in a beautiful gated community. Paid $450k for it. Worth $900k now. That home Susan and jerbear bought? Not worth it, even for the location.

Reactions: 10
My brother and his wife have a 4 bedroom home they bought 5 years ago in Windermere. It also has a yard and a huge enclosed lanai. It is in a beautiful gated community. Paid $450k for it. Worth $900k now. That home Susan and jerbear bought? Not worth it, even for the location.
Thank you! Way overpriced!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.