Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to sound so dark, but I watch a lot of Dateline and he seems like one of those people that just fails at life from the enabling and coddling from his family and never being able to fully grow up and face consequences. These are all the traits of people on these shows who end up killing a family member for money and thinking they’re going to get away with it because they think they’re the smartest person in the room. Sue and the 🤡 need to be real careful around their baby boy. 😬
They better be careful at their new Pallonesian!
---
That opening cover pic is a classic:

View attachment 2701873
---

The slightest pressure sends him reeling and out of control. That he's an infantile coward who fears the real world is no longer in question. He acts brave and acts out on online and he certainly has acted out, probably out of control acted out, with his parents___ to mimic old Susan, he "...is exhausting. He just wears you down." He's certainly worn them down and long ago.

Clown Ger is old and seeming tired of it; he's in poor health and seems just to want some peace and quiet and has given up feeling he can control anything. Susan is the mover here to the point of vitriolic exchanges with Kyle's critics online. She even tried to guilt "Dudley" at X by asking him, "What's your endgame here? Do you want him to hurt himself?" ___ That was a bizarre response. I just saw it as trying to guilt a critic, but it's perhaps more. You wonder how many times he's "guilted" her and his old man with that threat to hurt himself if he didn't get his way? It's an old play by a spoiled child who cries and threatens to get his way ___ and even at 30, Pallo's that.

He's a defective and wholly self absorbed leech of a man, a social reject in the real world and a grifting parasite online. He's found every way to play his parents and they've allowed it to go on and on and on his whole sick and miserable life. NOW he expects it. He was evidently so bad they sent him to a half brother who tried to help him grow up. It didn't work. Now they'll do anything to try to keep him from collapsing and hitting rock bottom ___especially his mother. He's her 'baby' and he plays her easily and she gives in. He's drained the life out of them all and now they've resigned themselves to his caretakers evidently for the rest of their lives, resigned to the point of enabling whatever he wants to whatever degree they can afford it and the funds must be running low. The other children are afterthoughts and come in a distant second to his wants. It's sick, certainly, dysfunctional, of course. But that's where they are. I have a hard time finding a scintilla of sympathy for them. They can't keep what looks to be a pressure cooker of his own making, enabled and made possible by them, from blowing up and watching him come more and more unhinged and perhaps dangerous ___ to himself, doubtful. He's a near psychotic egoist ___ to Casey and them. Certainly possible.
Poor Susan has had some hard 64 years on this Earth...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The slightest pressure sends him reeling and out of control. That he's an infantile coward who fears the real world is no longer in question. He acts brave and acts out on online and he certainly has acted out, probably out of control acted out, with his parents___ to mimic old Susan, he "...is exhausting. He just wears you down." He's certainly worn them down and long ago.

Clown Ger is old and seeming tired of it; he's in poor health and seems just to want some peace and quiet and has given up feeling he can control anything. Susan is the mover here to the point of vitriolic exchanges with Kyle's critics online. She even tried to guilt "Dudley" at X by asking him, "What's your endgame here? Do you want him to hurt himself?" ___ That was a bizarre response. I just saw it as trying to guilt a critic, but it's perhaps more. You wonder how many times he's "guilted" her and his old man with that threat to hurt himself if he didn't get his way? It's an old play by a spoiled child who cries and threatens to get his way ___ and even at 30, Pallo's that.

He's a defective and wholly self absorbed leech of a man, a social reject in the real world and a grifting parasite online. He's found every way to play his parents and they've allowed it to go on and on and on his whole sick and miserable life. NOW he expects it. He was evidently so bad they sent him to a half brother who tried to help him grow up. It didn't work. Now they'll do anything to try to keep him from collapsing and hitting rock bottom ___especially his mother. He's her 'baby' and he plays her easily and she gives in. He's drained the life out of them all and now they've resigned themselves to his caretakers evidently for the rest of their lives, resigned to the point of enabling whatever he wants to whatever degree they can afford it and the funds must be running low. The other children are afterthoughts and come in a distant second to his wants. It's sick, certainly, dysfunctional, of course. But that's where they are. I have a hard time finding a scintilla of sympathy for them. They can't keep what looks to be a pressure cooker of his own making, enabled and made possible by them, from blowing up and watching him come more and more unhinged and perhaps dangerous ___ to himself, doubtful. He's a near psychotic egoist ___ to Casey and them. Certainly possible.
That reply from Susan also struck me as odd.

006328.png

Why would she assume that he'd hurt himself if his "career" fails? That right there tells me that it must be a regular 'threat' he uses on them to get what he wants.

His sister would post similar things too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That last Daily:poop:Dump&Kyle:poop:Pile really stunk up the joint.
I hate to say goodbye, but it’s time to face my fear. Channel update

It appears not a lot of people hated to see you go Grifty! SAD!

Over two days ago since this.
Only 33K views and ratio'd all to hell.
Perhaps you should stay gone!
NgKXg8ImgfKiEVTW9snlgE7g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
bitchp.jpg

(y)2.2K _____(n)3.8K

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when he was complaining he did not like the Primary (Master) Bath? Something about the toilet closet making the whole thing seem too small for the Hobbit? So parents fund this Charade and where do they sleep at the Pallonesian when they come for the Snowbird Season?????

Reactions: 6
Celebration is trash. No surprise that the "PALLONESIAN" is located in the most overhyped overinflated town in Central FL. Ma & Pa are squandering their retirement, getting a second mortgage, selling their unnecessary organs, and more all in the name of oar "starter home"

There are plenty of decent places in Orange & Osceola counties where that price gets you a decent sized house with modern amenities. I should know--we relocated to central FL with our decent salaries and found a place for what we considered to be a steal, especially given the fact that we can afford the 750K barbie home without Ma & Pa financing.
Celebration may have some nice homes, but the area that surrounds it is super trashy. Like carnival, touristy trashy. We live in Horizon West which is about 20 mins from Celebration and the difference is like night and day. It’s like a weird, dirty burned out building area. I can’t imagine renting an apt near there, nevermind purchasing any home near there. It’s awful.

Reactions: 7
Celebration may have some nice homes, but the area that surrounds it is super trashy. Like carnival, touristy trashy. We live in Horizon West which is about 20 mins from Celebration and the difference is like night and day. It’s like a weird, dirty burned out building area. I can’t imagine renting an apt near there, nevermind purchasing any home near there. It’s awful.
They like the shiny things. Moths to a flame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s a little extreme, I’m quite happy living in celebration. I work in lake Buena vista so I never have to drive past old town. We have a nice Disney wilderness land buffer that surrounds the town. We can all hate Kyle but we don’t have to hate celebration 😂

• Haha
That’s a little extreme, I’m quite happy living in celebration. I work in lake Buena vista so I never have to drive past old town. We have a nice Disney wilderness land buffer that surrounds the town. We can all hate Kyle but we don’t have to hate celebration 😂
You must live in the the "established" Celebration and not the new Swampland Addition?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You must live in the the "established" Celebration and not the new Swampland Addition?
Kyle said "older Celebration" is a big no-no because it doesn't look up-to-date to his standards. This is why he moved to the swampland addition.

006332.png

Here's a clip from January 2023 when he was driving around the current under construction development that "oar" new Pallonesian was purchased in 🤭 He does complain about the houses being too close together but acts like that's all homes in Florida. The homes in the video have more space than the one he got.
View attachment 2701454
LOL! “I sound like a real estate guy.” “This is the home I could see myself living.”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking at the birds eye photos of some of that development and it looks like they quickly built it up and crammed the homes as close together and cheaply as possible. Lots of complaints of issues with the builder. I'd personally never choose a home like this for that price with no yard or space. Might as well just go with a townhome or condo.

View attachment 2701218
Uh…trees?

Reactions: 3
Kyle said he'd never want a house where he lives so close to his neighbor he could see inside their homes.

006333.png

006231.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s so little - the house
Indeed! Each floor in the place is 900+ sq ft of living space. That's like two of those little apartments where he is now, one stacked on top of the other ___ and it has two additonal bedrooms and another bath which account for most of the difference between it and the apartment.
With zero spacing between, it has truly the feel of that apartment in just looking at his daily routine living space.

It was a bonehead move from just about ever angle I can see. Perhaps the old coots have a brilliant plan I'm not privy to 😂, so hell if I know what's about to unfold. Still, with interest rates rising, the housing market cooling, the builder of that home with an 'F' rating from the BBB, the fact another buyer backed out on it last year....well, red flags were everyhwere. Further, they haven't paid off the house they're in and if Sour Susan did squirrel away enough of Pallo's own take when times were good, chucking it all in that little black hole of a money pit seems bizarre. They'd have to be counting on KookieCasey to pick up a LOT of the financial slack, god knows Grifty's take these days is meager and depends on handout from the parents added to what he can grift online, supplement with Casey's income and it all just looks like a prescription for disaster. Oh be still my beating heart ___ this could be so enjoyable to watch unfold.

Some light will certainly be shed when the public records are updated and accessible.
So, pass the popcorn and put up your feet.
spanky.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s so little - the house
It's perplexing to me because this house doesn't have anything that he spent all of 2022-2023 saying he wanted.

He needed a yard
He needed privacy
He didn't want to be close to his neighbors
He needed a view
He needed a pool

The only criteria it meets is that it's in "new" Celebration and it's a "new" home.

I still believe it has to be the parents retirement place. As someone pointed out, it seemed like the parents liked it more than him. They must have thought rather than wasting money on Kyle's rent, they could put that money into equity for their retirement home and also make their little boy "happy" by letting him and Doormat squat there for a few years until they decide to retire to Florida.

If his vlog still exists by then, it'll be interesting how that plays out. Will he pretend to "sell" it to them? Will he be stuck there and play it off like he's letting his parents live in "his" house?
---
Indeed! Each floor in the place is 900+ sq ft of living space. That's like two of those little apartments where he is now, one stacked on top of the other ___ and it has two additonal bedrooms and another bath which account for most of the difference between it and the apartment.
With zero spacing between, it has truly the feel of that apartment in just looking at his daily routine living space.

It was a bonehead move from just about ever angle I can see. Perhaps the old coots have a brilliant plan I'm not privy to 😂, so hell if I know what's about to unfold. Still, with interest rates rising, the housing market cooling, the builder of that home with an 'F' rating from the BBB, the fact another buyer backed out on it last year....well, red flags were everyhwere. Further, they haven't paid off the house they're in and if Sour Susan did squirrel away enough of Pallo's own take when times were good, chucking it all in that little black hole of a money pit seems bizarre. They'd have to be counting on KookieCasey to pick up a LOT of the financial slack, god knows Grifty's take these days is meager and depends on handout from the parents added to what he can grift online, supplement with Casey's income and it all just looks like a prescription for disaster. Oh be still my beating heart ___ this could be so enjoyable to watch unfold.

Some light will certainly be shed when the public records are updated and accessible.
So, pass the popcorn and put up your feet.
View attachment 2701997
Indeed. It's just the luxury apartment with 2 additional bedrooms + a bathroom. No loft or anything on the 2nd floor. At least the luxury apartment had a view of a retention pond. This has a view of someone's wall from the front, and concrete and more walls in the back. He's basically still sharing walls with his neighbors and still no yard.

I predict it won't be long before he starts complaining and issues start arising. Plus I foresee Susan getting on Grifty for needing to bring in more money and pay his fair share, further adding to his "stress" and "anxiety." It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's perplexing to me because this house doesn't have anything that he spent all of 2022-2023 saying he wanted.

He needed a yard
He needed privacy
He didn't want to be close to his neighbors
He needed a view
He needed a pool

The only criteria it meets is that it's in "new" Celebration and it's a "new" home.

I still believe it has to be the parents retirement place. They must have thought rather than wasting money on Kyle's rent, they could put that money into equity for their retirement home and also make their little boy "happy" by quelling his whining about needing a house and let him squat there for a few years until they decide to retire to Florida.
At 74 and with his health issues, and although I don't want to disparage any dreamer from following his dreams 🤭 , it might just be The Widow Susan who makes the move to be with her baby boy in a few years. Hope Ger lives to be 100, but, well, reality and all, it's an iffy gamble. And you know what they say,
"A dead clown is nothing to laugh at."
regret.gif

I can't imagine they're paying a mortgage in WI and getting ready to hope Kyle will hold up his end of the bargain in Orlando to pay his share. I would take the worst bet in Vegas before I'd stake anything on that dishonest, little lying parasite and con.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine they're paying a mortgage in WI and getting ready to hope Kyle will hold up his end of the bargain in Orlando to pay his share. I would take the worst bet in Vegas before I'd stake anything on that dishonest, little lying parasite and con.
Now it all makes sense. We saw ol' Sue encouraging him on camera with ways to bring in grift more money in 2024. Then the scrambling to "revamp" his Patreon and 'YouTube brand' while the prima donna was crying about how "overwhelmed" and "stressed" he is. 😂 Oh grab the popcorn. 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.