Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice what looks like a bee or birds nest on the top left front of the house? Might be needing a taller ladder for stuff like that and cleaning gutters.
Looks like a wasps nest. I don't think the Little Giant will reach.

003001.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Peter Kyle is terrified of any areas that aren't named Celebration or Windermere. Just look at how he was squirming when Casey drove him 30 minutes away to the mall and he screamed when he mistook a car for a gun shot. He's absolutely terrified to venture farther than 15 minutes away from Disney.

Assuming his parents helped out, I guarantee that he whined that he'd only live in Celebration.
Exactly! Let’s not forget how racist the little dwarf is. That plays a HUGE part in his obsession with Celebration and Windermere. People of other races and ethnicities be scary. 😬

Reactions: 11
Just about every house is way over priced no matter what market you're in but this makes absolutely no financial sense for Kyle's parents. If they had any kind of decent nest egg why would they have a 40K mortgage? I don't know if his parents work but their income potential is quickly dwindling because of age. Either they cobbled together a huge down payment or Kyle is making a hell of a lot more money than we think and it satisfied the mortgage lender (even though his Youtube can go down in flames any minute).

My husband and I are in our early 50's and can get a very good price for our house but at this point in our lives we're not going to overpay for our next house/condo with a much higher interest rate which will eat up our savings. With all the equity we have in our current house we're just playing the waiting game. There are so many better investments in central FL but I'm sure toddler Kyle whined about staying in Celebration
Perhaps Ma Pallo is expecting a windfall from the deaths of her parents, both, I believe, in their 90's. All of this seems a very speculative gamble and filled with IFs. ___ Gambles can pay off big and sometimes, often in fact, you go bust. Gambling on anything concerning GriftyKyle is a sure loser and I'd think they know that by now.

Old Susan seems the sly one here and the money manager. Evidently, ol ClownJer's children (Ryan and Ashley .. I think.) from his first marriage don't rate or mean very much to them (and horrors! didn't his daughter Ashley marry a 'black man'? :eek: Oh how the Pallo's MAGA sensibilities must be pained by that.)
Still, the children from his first marriage take a far back seat to Kyle & Alexa, and I'm sure Susan would see to that.

One things sure: The turmoil will be great in the coming weeks and months. Grifty's probably gotten an earful from SourSusan about 'responsibility'..... a lecture he's probably heard and ignored many, many times.
As the responsibilities inevitably grow, so will the pressures on Grifty and the chaos will increase, along with the Titos and acting out.
Pass the popcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I suspect by the end of this year, with several mortgage payments digging into his meager finances, he will have a legit crazy breakdown and forever be known as the 'YouTuber who got so full of himself he drove himself broke and crashed in a blazing downward spiral."

• Haha
I've got you beat. For 2 years me, my husband and our large Golden Doodle lived in a 700 sq foot home while waiting for our home to be built. AND, one of the rooms was a storage room and packed to the ceiling. but, like you all,... i say "Eff you Kyle!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
We lived in a 700 sqft 1-bedroom apartment as a family of three when my daughter was younger. We saved up money until we needed the good school districts and then moved. Plenty of people sacrifice and start out with very small places as they plan for their future. That's something Kyle will never understand because he needs everything NOW. I personally think a 2000 sqft "starter home" is quite big, but it's not big enough for Kyle's ego!

Kyle Pallo 64: My “starter home” is too small for my ego

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Perhaps Ma Pallo is expecting a windfall from the deaths of her parents, both, I believe, in their 90's. All of this seems a very speculative gamble and filled with IFs. ___ Gambles can pay off big and sometimes, often in fact, you go bust. Gambling on anything concerning GriftyKyle is a sure loser and I'd think they know that by now.

Old Susan seems the sly one here and the money manager. Evidently, ol ClownJer's children (Ryan and Ashley .. I think.) from his first marriage don't rate or mean very much to them (and horrors! didn't his daughter Ashley marry a 'black man'? :eek: Oh how the Pallo's MAGA sensibilities must be pained by that.)
Still, the children from his first marriage take a far back seat to Kyle & Alexa, and I'm sure Susan would see to that.

One things sure: The turmoil will be great in the coming weeks and months. Grifty's probably gotten an earful from SourSusan about 'responsibility'..... a lecture he's probably heard and ignored many, many times.
As the responsibilities inevitably grow, so will the pressures on Grifty and the chaos will increase, along with the Titos and acting out.
Pass the popcorn.
Imagine your mom encouraging you to do shower shows so you can pay the bills. That's Kyle's new life. Maybe Casey can film them so he has both hands free.😂🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly! Let’s not forget how racist the little dwarf is. That plays a HUGE part in his obsession with Celebration and Windermere. People of other races and ethnicities be scary. 😬
It's actually crazy how racist he is. All his old racist tweets that he left up on his main account and his sock puppet is all stuff praising Hitler/Nazis, advocating to "round up all the homos," posts about how blacks and Hispanics are sub-human, etc. He is quite the hateful, bigoted, and angry dwarf. I also have no doubt that his sister, mom, and dad all share the same views.

Yet all of his stans are fooled into thinking he's some nice, innocent 'Disney kid' who loves everyone and is so positive :sick: It's just fascinating watching this all play out.

• Angry
  • Sad
I searched for houses in Celebration for 500k and under and there were none, HOWEVER these are within 2 miles of Celebration.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I get that the Celebration house is smaller than its (WAY too close in proximity) neighbors, but people talking about a 2k square foot home like it’s a tiny shoebox is…weird? Like, happy for all of you who live in large estates, but that’s far from a tiny home. The tax situation seems odd for FL! It’s over 9k a year? We pay less than that and we live in NY.
We used to own a second home in SE Florida & you’re right, the property taxes down there are crazy. I chalked it up to the fact that they pay no state income taxes. The state & local need to get that money from somewhere

Reactions: 6
I suspect by the end of this year, with several mortgage payments digging into his meager finances, he will have a legit crazy breakdown and forever be known as the 'YouTuber who got so full of himself he drove himself broke and crashed in a blazing downward spiral."
Seriously, knowing the family and their dynamic, he will not be expected to pay more than he probably pays now. I suspect just enough to cover utilities.

• Heart
Donna Allena Doyle
Feb 28, 2022
OWNERSHIP DETAILS
Document Number

Sale Amount
$603,295.00

Resale less than two years later for $755,000. Pretty sweet profit of almost $152,000. ___ I imagine Donna's smile today is equal to the smile on the faces of the "....two sweet elderly gentlemen." who managed to unload that old BarbieBeemer for $24K on Grifty.
And she held onto it for two years, so no capital gains taxes on the profits of the sale. She’s a pretty shrewd seller to be sure.

Oh wait, she sold it just a month short of 2 years??? Christ…what a moron

Seriously, knowing the family and their dynamic, he will not be expected to pay more than he probably pay now. I suspect just enough to cover utilities.
I wonder how much they're going to make Casey contribute. She probably doesn't earn more than $35k as a wedding coordinator for Disney.

Reactions: 10
It's actually crazy how racist he is. All his old racist tweets that he left up on his main account and his sock puppet is all stuff praising Hitler/Nazis, advocating to "round up all the homos," posts about how blacks and Hispanics are sub-human, etc. He is quite the hateful, bigoted, and angry dwarf. I also have no doubt that his sister, mom, and dad all share the same views.

Yet all of his stans are fooled into thinking he's some nice, innocent 'Disney kid' who loves everyone and is so positive :sick: It's just fascinating watching this all play out.
Somebody needs to make a YouTube account with all the old tweets. Expose him

Reactions: 14
We used to own a second home in SE Florida & you’re right, the property taxes down there are crazy. I chalked it up to the fact that they pay no state income taxes. The state & local need to get that money from somewhere
We looked at some properties in Celebration pre-pandemic to purchase as a vacation home. We weren't impressed by the builds we toured and decided the cost just wasn't worth the investment and headache. Best decision we could have made. We don't spend as much time there as we used to, especially when the kids were younger and now that they're out of the home here, we love the freedom to travel far and wide and not be forced to focus on that area. We still love to head down to DL and DW a couple of times a year, but enjoy staying on property and having a ball with friends and family around the parks and area _____and the freedom of leaving without a care as to what we've left behind.

Speaking of family dynamic, I bet that he still begs his family to stay at a resort when they visit so that he can get the benefits of staying property and has "content" for his vlog. And they'll cave. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The question is, will he ALLOW her to park her car in the garage too? lol
He would probably charge her rent for a covered parking spot.
Casey, if you lived somewhere else, you’d have to pay for covered parking. And here, the garage is directly attached to the house, so it’s worth more!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
We looked at some properties in Celebration pre-pandemic to purchase as a vacation home. We weren't impressed by the builds we toured and decided the cost just wasn't worth the investment and headache. Best decision we could have made. We don't spend as much time there as we used to, especially when the kids were younger and now that they're out of the home here, we love the freedom to travel far and wide and not be forced to focus on that area. We still love to head down to DL and DW a couple of times a year, but enjoy staying on property and having a ball with friends and family around the parks and area _____and the freedom of leaving without a care as to what we've left behind.
Same, though our place was a couple miles from the beach on the Atlantic side. My wife didn’t like being locked into one place over & over. It’s nice flying down & having your clothes & whatnot there waiting, but it’s overrated when you’re doing it for only a week at a time. Maybe we buy something again & do the 3 month snowbird thing when we’re retired, but it was a waste otherwise
---
Speaking of family dynamic, I bet that he still begs his family to stay at a resort when they visit so that he can get the benefits of staying property and has "content" for his vlog. And they'll cave. :LOL:
Yep, & just what we need, another Pop Century room tour…

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I searched for houses in Celebration for 500k and under and there were none, HOWEVER these are within 2 miles of Celebration.
I didn't look them all up but the 5 bdrm/4 bath on 7832 Somersworth was built in 2023 is 2857sqft but I see the HOA is $536/month. That would be a deal breaker for me.
---
how else is he supposed to get a free resort stay if they don't?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.