Kyle Pallo #63 Kyle gets cock blocked by Minnie Mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that the Celebration house is smaller than its (WAY too close in proximity) neighbors, but people talking about a 2k square foot home like itā€™s a tiny shoebox isā€¦weird? Like, happy for all of you who live in large estates, but thatā€™s far from a tiny home. The tax situation seems odd for FL! Itā€™s over 9k a year? We pay less than that and we live in NY.

Not that thereā€™s a large enough house in existence that would make living with Kyle tolerable. Living in the same country as him occasionally makes me shudderā€¦.

Reactions: 11
$9,200 in property taxes, HOA and insurance alone will put the Insane Pallo Clan financially behind the eight ball.
Susan probably didn't do the research on the skyrocketing insurance costs in FL at the moment. Even outside a flood zone, tater will be forced to pay a ton for insurance. Knowing how stupid he and his family are, they will probably not add a hurricane rider to the policy. Welcome to the overpriced homeowner situation that is known as central FL Kyle.
He also probably forgot that in addition to the rent/mortgage he's now responsible for internet, electric, OUC (water), landscaping, etc. Just imagine if something breaks inside the home. Do we really expect Kyle to know what to do? He will probably overpay to have someone fix the issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I get that the Celebration house is smaller than its (WAY too close in proximity) neighbors, but people talking about a 2k square foot home like itā€™s a tiny shoebox isā€¦weird? Like, happy for all of you who live in large estates, but thatā€™s far from a tiny home. The tax situation seems odd for FL! Itā€™s over 9k a year? We pay less than that and we live in NY.

Not that thereā€™s a large enough house in existence that would make living with Kyle tolerable. Living in the same country as him occasionally makes me shudderā€¦.
Agreed as everyone would DIE here with the size of my house. 1,000 sq ft, 1 bathroom, full basement but not finished and less than a 1/4 acre of land. I pay about $8,000 which is LOW as I am sure my neighbors are probably close to $15,000 by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
$9,200 in property taxes, HOA and insurance alone will put the Insane Pallo Clan financially behind the eight ball.
Susan probably didn't do the research on the skyrocketing insurance costs in FL at the moment. Even outside a flood zone, tater will be forced to pay a ton for insurance. Knowing how stupid he and his family are, they will probably not add a hurricane rider to the policy. Welcome to the overpriced homeowner situation that is known as central FL Kyle.
He also probably forgot that in addition to the rent/mortgage he's now responsible for internet, electric, OUC (water), landscaping, etc. Just imagine if something breaks inside the home. Do we really expect Kyle to know what to do? He will probably overpay to have someone fix the issue.
Don't forget to add in the pet insurance and sitter fees - as he plans to get a dog soon. Money must grow on trees for oar guy.

BTW: I hear that some insurance companies refuse to cover certain houses in Florida. Why is it so bad down in Florida with these insurance companies and home coverage?

Reactions: 8

I think people are just saying that to trigger dwarfy, since he was complaining about it being small and said he's going to upgrade to a bigger/better house in a couple years. As you know, oar "star" deserves a 10,000 sq foot home in Golden Oak with 2 living rooms.

The biggest issue with the house, in my opinion, is how close it is to other homes, no yard, and a view of a concrete alleyway & a neighbor's wall from the small enclosed patio area. All this talk about how he wants a home, but it's technically just a bigger version of the 'more luxury' apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Don't forget to add in the pet insurance and sitter fees - as he plans to get a dog soon. Money must grow on trees for oar guy.

BTW: I hear that some insurance companies refuse to cover certain houses in Florida. Why is it so bad down in Florida with these insurance companies and home coverage?
Newsweek has a good article on the crisis. The easy way to explain is that the bottom line is what's making them pull out of FL. Law suits, fraud and hurricane damage are just some of the reasons companies are pulling out.

Reactions: 6
The good news, is it looks like the HOA fee covers landscapers and people don't have to take care of their lawns/yards there (not that there's much of a yard to take care of). I couldn't imagine the homunculus mowing and taking care of a yard. That would be another expense that he'd have to hire someone for.
---
Don't worry. Kyle makes big bucks.

006297.png

006296.png

006295.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
2k square feet is ā€œsmallā€ given the area. When I bought my house in suburban Dallas years ago I got a ā€œstarter homeā€ at 2300sq feet. My buddy had a single story that was 1900 and considered a shack. But where I live now and also grew up in the burbs of L.A. my 1000sq foot 2+2 condo is now close to 3/4 of a Million and considered large. My HOA pays for nothing. They allow me to use the pool and complain about anything I do and thatā€™s about it.

Reactions: 7
Just a little lol from Tattle's angel, and a remembrall (*Harry Potter reference!)
(I may have added a couple of embellishments. :cool: )

susanamen2.jpg
goggle (1).jpg
232.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just imagine if something breaks inside the home. Do we really expect Kyle to know what to do? He will probably overpay to have someone fix the issue.
yup. And sometimes even if you know how to fix something, you still have to pay people. Case in point- Mr. Dismom is a mechanical engineer. He knows how to fix pretty much anything, and has saved us tens of thousands of dollars during our homeownership. BUT, this morning our well pump died- and he just can't fix that on his own, due to not owning the speciality tools or being able to get the part. SOOO... $1600 went to the repair guy so that we can have water again. Kyle will have to do a crap ton of shower shows when that stuff happens!! :ROFLMAO:

I dont think people are ragging on the size of the house... more just saying it's small to trigger Kyle, since he said it was small- we all know he deserves that mansion!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Agreed as everyone would DIE here with the size of my house. 1,000 sq ft, 1 bathroom, full basement but not finished and less than a 1/4 acre of land. I pay about $8,000 which is LOW as I am sure my neighbors are probably close to $15,000 by now.
I've got you beat. For 2 years me, my husband and our large Golden Doodle lived in a 700 sq foot home while waiting for our home to be built. AND, one of the rooms was a storage room and packed to the ceiling. but, like you all,... i say "Eff you Kyle!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Plus, if you look at roof plans and front elevations on Google Earth, there are at least 5 other homes in that neighbor hood with the same floor plan but different elevations. I agree that itā€™s on a crappy site, with no privacy, and slightly larger homes on either side (there are definitely significantly larger homes in the neighborhood, but the two adjacent homes are only maybe a couple hundred square feet bigger), but itā€™s not like itā€™s the absolute runt of the litter.

Reactions: 2
Plus, if you look at roof plans and front elevations on Google Earth, there are at least 5 other homes in that neighbor hood with the same floor plan but different elevations. I agree that itā€™s on a crappy site, with no privacy, and slightly larger homes on either side (there are definitely significantly larger homes in the neighborhood, but the two adjacent homes are only a couple hundred feet bigger), but itā€™s not like itā€™s the absolute runt of the litter.
Shhh... šŸ¤« you're going to inflate dwarfy's ego even more šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shhh... šŸ¤« you're going to inflate dwarfy's ego even more šŸ˜‚
Oh, itā€™s still the smallest floor plan out there for sure. Iā€™m just saying he has some company and maybe he can have his fellow small house homeowners over for some chuggers. Theyā€™d probably all fit in that tiny enclosed patio.

• Haha
Donna Allena Doyle
Feb 28, 2022
OWNERSHIP DETAILS
Document Number

Sale Amount
$603,295.00

Resale less than two years later for $755,000. Pretty sweet profit of almost $152,000. ___ I imagine Donna's smile today is equal to the smile on the faces of the "....two sweet elderly gentlemen." who managed to unload that old BarbieBeemer for $24K on Grifty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With all of his P.O. box crap, BB-8, and boxes of Target-bought Christmas and Halloween decorations which will no doubtingly be piled up in the garage, do you think they'll be able to fit both of their cars in there?

006236.png

• Haha
2k square feet is ā€œsmallā€ given the area. When I bought my house in suburban Dallas years ago I got a ā€œstarter homeā€ at 2300sq feet. My buddy had a single story that was 1900 and considered a shack. But where I live now and also grew up in the burbs of L.A. my 1000sq foot 2+2 condo is now close to 3/4 of a Million and considered large. My HOA pays for nothing. They allow me to use the pool and complain about anything I do and thatā€™s about it.
I don't even HAVE an HOA and no access to anything for free lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.