Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living together is a lot different than "dating" and she's going to quickly learn that. She thinks his infantilism and acting as his mommy is "cute" and "fun" right now, but I guarantee it's going to get old when she's tired from her 9-5 and he demands she pick up groceries, cook, clean, and take out the trash every night while he's been lounging around in his pajamas playing video games all day. And she's going to quickly find out about his wall-punching temper if she ever tells him no. Also people tend to get comfortable when they live together, so she's going to see more of his 'true self.' I bet he currently tells her how hard he's working all day, but she's going to find out how much of a lazy bum he is.

His stans are like a cult with ow they coddle and protect him like he's a fragile child. My favorite is how they all gang up on anyone offering up constructive criticism. They all sound exactly like Kile with how they tell people they're jealous and "stop watching if you don't like it."
I completely agree! Since she works a full-time job, she’s going to require he do some things around the house even though she’s a little weak little mouse she’s still gonna want him like you said to take out the trash or pick up after himself during the day when she’s not there and that’s gonna be a big problem because he’s used to being babied. She’s going to come home every night to a sink full of dishes or trash all over the house that he didn’t pick up and as soon as she mentions it it’s gonna be a problem. She’s gonna wind up, resenting him and remembering that her family told her not to move in with him. It’s going to affect her relationship with her sister who seems to be her best friend and it’s going to take a toll on her mental health. I actually feel kind of sorry for her. She has no idea what she’s getting herself into.
---
Isn’t it about that time where they have to renew their annual passes? I wonder if Casey told him he couldn’t get the incredi pass anymore since it’s $1500 and now they have a budget since she’s moving in.😂
---
😂😂😂
IMG_7471.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
From the about section of Kyle’s Patreon.
View attachment 2668969

“to help me improve the content I put out”

WTF?
HOW?
Funny, I was just going to write how Tattle is a huge passion of mine and I'm creating a Patreon to improve the content.
---
I completely agree! Since she works a full-time job, she’s going to require he do some things around the house even though she’s a little weak little mouse she’s still gonna want him like you said to take out the trash or pick up after himself during the day when she’s not there and that’s gonna be a big problem because he’s used to being babied. She’s going to come home every night to a sink full of dishes or trash all over the house that he didn’t pick up and as soon as she mentions it it’s gonna be a problem. She’s gonna wind up, resenting him and remembering that her family told her not to move in with him. It’s going to affect her relationship with her sister who seems to be her best friend and it’s going to take a toll on her mental health. I actually feel kind of sorry for her. She has no idea what she’s getting herself into.
---
Isn’t it about that time where they have to renew their annual passes? I wonder if Casey told him he couldn’t get the incredi pass anymore since it’s $1500 and now they have a budget since she’s moving in.😂
---
😂😂😂View attachment 2669041
If you are taking a step back, why are you walking forward???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Living together is a lot different than "dating" and she's going to quickly learn that. She thinks his infantilism and acting as his mommy is "cute" and "fun" right now, but I guarantee it's going to get old when she's tired from her 9-5 and he demands she pick up groceries, cook, clean, and take out the trash every night while he's been lounging around in his pajamas playing video games all day. And she's going to quickly find out about his wall-punching antics and temper if she ever tells him no. Also people tend to get comfortable when they live together, so she's going to see more of his 'true self.' I bet he currently tells her how hard he's working all day, but she's going to find out how much of a lazy bum he is.

His stans are like a cult with how they coddle and protect him like he's a fragile child. They all gang up on anyone offering up constructive criticism and they all sound exactly like grifty with how they tell people they're jealous and "stop watching if you don't like it."

I'm guessing they aren't all much different than he is.
How long did he live with Jacquelyn before the 💩 hit the fan? [Or should I say before she microwaved a potato and his fist hit the wall prompting her to leave him?]

Yes, lurkers. You read that correctly.

Reactions: 12
Living together is a lot different than "dating" and she's going to quickly learn that. She thinks his infantilism and acting as his mommy is "cute" and "fun" right now, but I guarantee it's going to get old when she's tired from her 9-5 and he demands she pick up groceries, cook, clean, and take out the trash every night while he's been lounging around in his pajamas playing video games all day. And she's going to quickly find out about his wall-punching antics and temper if she ever tells him no. Also people tend to get comfortable when they live together, so she's going to see more of his 'true self.' I bet he currently tells her how hard he's working all day, but she's going to find out how much of a lazy bum he is.

His stans are like a cult with how they coddle and protect him like he's a fragile child. They all gang up on anyone offering up constructive criticism and they all sound exactly like grifty with how they tell people they're jealous and "stop watching if you don't like it."

I'm guessing they aren't all much different than he is.
You know what they say about "Birds of a feather." His stans would have to be exactly like him if they think that the crap he puts out every day is worthy of viewing and that they guy who puts out those vlogs is some type of god who actually cares about his subs and who works at perfecting his craft.

Reactions: 10
How long did he live with Jacquelyn before the 💩 hit the fan? [Or should I say before she microwaved a potato and his fist hit the wall prompting her to leave him?]

Yes, lurkers. You read that correctly.
I believe it was 3 months. Jacquelyn described it that things started getting worse when they lived together. He'd order her around, leave notes around for her to clean up his messes, call her names, and eventually lead to the potato incident which finally prompted her to leave.
---
It's Tito's time. His favorite word now is "greasy." He also loves referencing "tamales" ever since he called Casey a "hot tamale."

005836.png

005839.png

005837.png

005841.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be surprised if Casey has her own bedroom in the new less-luxury apartment. She did liken it to having a slumber party with her best friend and didn't phrase it a moving in with her boyfriend. It's pretty clear they're not having sex so I think she will have her own bedroom. Maybe it was some type of compromise she made with her family so they don't completely cut her off. I know they share a bed now when she sleeps over, but that's gotta be rough for her - the stench alone. I don't think she could do that full time.

• Haha
I believe it was 3 months. Jacquelyn described it that things started getting worse when they lived together. He'd order her around, leave notes around for her to clean up his messes, call her names, and eventually lead to the potato incident which finally prompted her to leave.
---
It's Tito's time. His favorite word now is "greasy." He also loves referencing "tamales" ever since he called Casey a "hot tamale."

View attachment 2669069
View attachment 2669073
View attachment 2669072
View attachment 2669078
Oar boy is SEETHING so bad on X. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he's too short for an adult sized golf club and too cheap to pay for one so he bought a child sized set.

1704460438676.png

---
Probably JoJo, she's currently sharing photos of her 'healthy dinner' with Kyle. Ever since Kyle wished her a happy birthday, she seems to believe that he's her best friend. It's sad.

View attachment 2668826
that's a lot of green but look at the gobs of dressing. healthy just like kile

1704460648129.png

---
1704461704253.png

---
1704461763869.png

1704461794490.png

---
1704461852301.png

---
1704461903751.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be surprised if Casey has her own bedroom in the new less-luxury apartment. She did liken it to having a slumber party with her best friend and didn't phrase it a moving in with her boyfriend. It's pretty clear they're not having sex so I think she will have her own bedroom. Maybe it was some type of compromise she made with her family so they don't completely cut her off. I know they share a bed now when she sleeps over, but that's gotta be rough for her - the stench alone. I don't think she could do that full time.
That whole “slumber party” comment was so incredibly sad. I wouldn’t doubt Casey’s trying to sanitize the whole moving in situation for her “date-to-marry” family. She definitely strikes me as someone who’s desperate to be seen as fully adult & finally has a shot at a boyfriend & way out of living under the same roof as her father & sister. It’s not an uncommon situation, millions of stupid kids jump too quickly & make the same mistake. It’s just that there are few destined for disaster as sure as this one. She’s doing it when she old enough to know better, with limited means, in the public eye, with a handful of stans willing to blame her when things go sideways & a partner with the maturity level of a 6 year old. It’s a recipe for failure

Reactions: 14
😂 🤣 those comments on his video yesterday had him so worked up.
The ruse has got to be up, even for his most diehard followers. No way some rando out of nowhere would take the time to desperately protect the boy wonder & respond to all of these negative comments like a complete raving lunatic. It's Kyle, plain & simple, & he's become toxic to the extreme. Question is, is there still a Daily Dose this time next year?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The ruse has got to be up, even for his most diehard followers. No way some rando out of nowhere would take the time to desperately protect the boy wonder & respond to all of these negative comments like a complete raving lunatic. It's Kyle, plain & simple, & he's become toxic to the extreme. Question is, is there still a Daily Dose this time next year?
Considering his ego 2024 will play out one of two ways:
1. He gets through the year "on fumes" with minimal channel growth and we get another stressed/reflection video at the beginning of 2025.
2. Channel fails and he blames it on Casey. This results in a breakup and then move back to WI.

It's so obvious that he has zero cruises booked other than the Icon one.

He also was bragging in yesterday's dump that he's "going to book so many cruises this year" despite mentioning he already had "4, 5, 6 cruises all booked." He never booked any. Dude is a chronic liar.

Also his cruise vlogs with Casey do horribly. Worse than his Disney vlogs. It's only his cruise videos with Lora that did good in 2022. He doesn't seem to understand that.
I don't get why he barely mentions anything about his next cruise as it is in 3 weeks. You would think that would be a huge topic but you know of course, his reviews on the ship will be all about him and nothing that will help others to see if it is something they would like to go on.

Reactions: 9
The whole reason he created this sock puppet was him freaking out and defending himself against the story coming out about his high school days and the 12 year old... yet he keeps saying he knows nothing about Kyle. How obvious can you get?

005843.png

005845.png

005842.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
1. He gets through the year "on fumes" with minimal channel growth and we get another stressed/reflection video at the beginning of 2025.
2. Channel fails and he blames it on Casey. This results in a breakup and then move back to WI.
I like option two.
Since he claims to be the money maker, they should get married so she can have half of his wealth and keep the "house"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kyle would probably fight it, but option 2 of failure & moving on would probably result in him having a normal, happy life. He's simply too dimwitted to realize that fact

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.