Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The end of the video today he is seething mad. Making the same gestures and face expressions as when Casey pisses him off. And wow what a cluster duck of a video. This should have been one of his “off camera” evenings. The cousin is as obnoxious as he is and it felt like he was flirting with her almost into an obnoxious one up contest. I think he’s into her.
Basedβeter™️'s future tweet:

Royalty b marrying cousins and Kyle is royalty!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was interesting at the end of the video when he is exiting the park by himself and decides to walk to Grand Floridian instead of waiting for the ferry. Oh my God! It took him 55 mins to get to his car. How sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have no idea who this woman is, but I do wonder what is going through her head if/when she sees these weird posts he makes.
She probably thinks he’s a 13 year old scrawny pimply boy who stole someone’s identity and is trying to “impress” his friends by sending tweets to older women. The type of teenage boy who has never talked to a girl in real life because he’s so awkward that no girl in his age would pay any attention to him.
Hmm, I probably just described teenage Kyle. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was interesting at the end of the video when he is exiting the park by himself and decides to walk to Grand Floridian instead of waiting for the ferry. Oh my God! It took him 55 mins to get to his car. How sad.
He’s just a selfish person who can’t act like a gentleman or decent boyfriend to accompany the ladies back to the TTC. The monorail was down and the ferry line was long. He left Casey and her family (aunt and cousin) to ride the ferry back to the TTC. (Presumably Casey drove her family from their hotel to the TTC). Instead he walks to the Grand Floridian then takes a Lyft back to the TTC. So in his quest to avoid crowds, karma bites him with a 55 minute trip back to the TTC!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kyle’s response to this was “yall are actually crazy”. Shocked he didn’t delete the comment
Funny how I don’t recall him saying people were crazy when they said the same thing about him and Taylor….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle cant walk 35 minutes from MK to TTC, but he wants to participate in a 5K?

Makes no damn sense to me.
Speaking of walking. Look who put out zero content this weekend about RunDisney. Maybe he's only a "runner" when it's for free?

Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 10.06.14 AM.png

---
Perhaps all the sexual innuendo that Savanna (Casey's sister) was making toward the dwarf, along with the flirting between both of them while Casey watched.
---
Drinks at Summer House with Alexa to celebrate the Packers win! Guess whose buying?

View attachment 2674816
Best restaurant at Springs? That's hilarious! Every "vlogger" has said this place is mediocre at best and it overpriced.
---

• Haha
Oh good, oar Disney Expert tells us everything is a walk on, except Pandora.

What ride is Pandora?

IMG_6960.png

IMG_6961.png

---
Since the make up didn’t do a very good job of covering up that zit, and you don’t want to hold your hand over it all day, why not pull the zipper up a couple inches?

IMG_6963.png

IMG_6964.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Another day with Casey's family (a.k.a Savanna). No sign of Kevin and Brianne.

Oar dwarf is thirsty.

005920.png

005921.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Savanna is back baybee! WOOO! You can through that tension with a butter knife and KC looks rather uncomfortable. Tissue time b issue.

And Gertie is back with her o-line BFF! I'm not surprised to hear Summer House is subpar. They're run by a Chicago based restaurant group (Lettuce Entertain You) with mostly overpriced mediocre food (save for a couple of Gems in Chicago)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He squeals and does a fist pump when he says Hulkalexa is coming tomorrow.

005926.png

005927.png

---
Looks like his clippers must be broken since he's back to wearing his man sweater. Or maybe his sugar daddies like the sasquatch look?
A bunch of them got really upset when he shaved his chest. He's growing it back out in preparation for the new Patreon tiers and shower show revival.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Horrific numbers for a time period that should be a bonanza. The best vloggers are cleaning up while he continues to stagnate.
No amount of exploitation, ad infinitum, of his horrid, exhausting and gruesome Clown family or her cousin and in laws is going to fix this fetid tit show. And when it implodes, good riddance to bad trash. He's barely gottin out of the 20K range in views only once in 5 days. He used to get 40K before lunch a couple of years ago.
The one time in a week was his tiresome "threat," which is nothing more than a desperate, ego driven ploy for praise and attention, made it past 30K views. ___ Most of those were probably from hate watchers who were excited that Grifty the Wee Man might be leaving for good. :LOL:
dd1.jpg

---
[IMG alt="BlurryCat"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/370/370293.jpg?1690470475[/IMG]
BlurryCat
VIP Member
He squeals and does a fist pump when he says Hulkalexa is coming tomorrow.

Damn, he looks rough as tit, more 40+years old than 30, and just can't hide the demeanor of a ret@ rded child anxiously awaiting someone bringing it a treat.

What 30 year old man is that excited his 30+ year old sister is visiting for the 100th time in a year? :ROFLMAO:
That's not familial love. That's just sick dependency from an twisted sister and a mentally handicapped child.

That sickening and enabling Clown Posse from Suckville must be on first name basis with all the budget airline flight crews from Suckville to Orlando. They did, however, create that mentally and emotionally ret@ rded imbecile and they're stuck with him. They must live in fear that he'll melt down completely if not personally checked on twice a month. It's just all so very, very dysfunctional and weird.
Can't wait for the big move to that sub par built tiny home ol Susan & The Clown are buying. :LOL:
Mmmmm..... pass the popcorn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.