Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Kyle via his sock puppet account has been hitting on this girl hard-core on X. And look at what he posted about an hour ago. He’s hitting on her using Minnie Mouse. Yet he claims he’s not the Disney obsessed dwarf. Sure Jan. What other grown ass man would hit on a girl using a Disney character. He’s so obvious!
View attachment 2674418
I have no idea who this woman is, but I do wonder what is going through her head if/when she sees these weird posts he makes.

Reactions: 7
So, Kyle via his sock puppet account has been hitting on this girl hard-core on X. And look at what he posted about an hour ago. He’s hitting on her using Minnie Mouse. Yet he claims he’s not the Disney obsessed dwarf. Sure Jan. What other grown ass man would hit on a girl using a Disney character. He’s so obvious!
View attachment 2674418
He sounds like a middle school boy trying to flirt. He'd try to flirt with random women on X the same exact way back in 2012-2016 with the overuse of emojis and same compliments.

005913.png

005912.png

005916.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Kyle seems to be going after the young conservative Christian women hard. Morgonn McMichael is a 23 year old woman active with TurningPointUSA.

Screenshot 2024-01-07 at 2.25.26 PM.png

The one from a couple of nights ago is Isabella Maria DeLuca. She's also 23. She has bigger, more important douches than Kyle sliding into her DMs.

Kyle can lust all he wants, but these women are out of his league. Politics aside, they are smart, driven and focused. They wouldn't give Kyle the time of day.

Kyle, you are being so disrespectful to Casey with all this crap. Do the manly thing and cut her loose. YOLO. If you want to find a conservative Christian woman, then find yourself a church community filled with those people and start showing up there on a regular basis. You'll have better luck off social medial.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, serious question since I've just caught up on sooooo much, why are people blocking out this account name? I'm so confused

Reactions: 3
Ok, serious question since I've just caught up on sooooo much, why are people blocking out this account name? I'm so confused
Kyle got embarrassed and butthurt when that person called him out for the fake account he made and the disgusting homophobic, fatphobic, misoginistic and supremicist posts he was making and engaging with on that account, so he's trying to get revenge by stealing his photos and identity for the account. We're blurring it in respect of the person who's identity he stole to try to get revenge by.

Notice all of the time he spends trying (and failing) to roast his critics on Twitter instead of spending actual time on making his channel better, engaging with his loyal (and delusional) viewers, being a better partner to Casey and trying to get his life in order so his sister and his parents don't have to bail him out every two weeks.

Reactions: 17
Kyle seems to be going after the young conservative Christian women hard. Morgonn McMichael is a 23 year old woman active with TurningPointUSA.

View attachment 2674628

The one from a couple of nights ago is Isabella Maria DeLuca. She's also 23. She has bigger, more important douches than Kyle sliding into her DMs.

Kyle can lust all he wants, but these women are out of his league. Politics aside, they are smart, driven and focused. They wouldn't give Kyle the time of day.

Kyle, you are being so disrespectful to Casey with all this crap. Do the manly thing and cut her loose. YOLO. If you want to find a conservative Christian woman, then find yourself a church community filled with those people and start showing up there on a regular basis. You'll have better luck off social medial.
Casey's sister is a registered Democrat so I'm wondering if Casey is the same, and he can't stand it.

005917.png

Poor Kylie... he found the submissive handmaiden he always wanted but she has no boobs and isn't a "MAGA queen" and he feels he deserves better. And at 27, Casey's too old for what he prefers (the closer to 12 years old the better for him). So he's desperately lusting over big-boobed, much younger, conservative Christian women every night.

It's bad that he strings Casey along just because he wants to reap the benefits from her (she pays for him, cleans and cooks for him, he uses her car and makes her pay for the gas, etc.), when he's not truly attracted or in love with her. But that's his narcissistic character, it's all about what benefits him. He'd drop her in a second if the opportunity came along.
---
Notice all of the time he spends trying (and failing) to roast his critics on Twitter instead of spending actual time on making his channel better, engaging with his loyal (and delusional) viewers, being a better partner to Casey and trying to get his life in order so his sister and his parents don't have to bail him out every two weeks.
The problem is, Mini-Man has to admit his videos suck in order to improve. But he's such a narcissist that he thinks his channel and everything he puts out is FIRE 🔥 So the only natural reaction from him is to spend several hours every day seething about Tattle and lashing out at his critics and anyone who doesn't bow down and praise him.

His psyche is so broken, and so baked-in from 30 years of enabling, that he's never going to change. The "I need to take a step back" thing was all an act, he's not worried about anything. 2024 will be the same exact thing as 2023 as far as the content he puts out and his overall behavior.

Even when he ends up back in his childhood bedroom in his 30s, he'll never admit that anything, including all his failures, were his fault.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oar boy loves to change the title of videos. I just wanted to drop a suggestion for him for today.

Tater and Tits go to Magic Kingdom after dark 😉. Oh ya the Doormat and her aunt were there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oar squirt is ecstatic tonight!

417452058_946202470200315_6864049031895829972_n.jpg

What was the point of him re-posting this? Is he happy that Tits McGee (Savanna Gottschalk) posted a story about the vlog?

418001725_937931184425686_4507080105627897346_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Still trying to figure out what was "Wild" about the vlog. Did I miss something? lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still trying to figure out what was "Wild" about the vlog. Did I miss something? lololol
Perhaps all the sexual innuendo that Savanna (Casey's sister) was making toward the dwarf, along with the flirting between both of them while Casey watched.
---
Drinks at Summer House with Alexa to celebrate the Packers win! Guess whose buying?

417903810_439692361720577_5872896031452648120_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So google search shows Savanna is a 3rd grade teacher. Another one that a google search is going to be great when her employer now searches her name. 😀. But I can see her having the personality for that grade.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Kp ain't gonna like this!

Or this!

Some of these Kyle Videos need to feature "Seether" by Veruca Salt.

These videos were hilarious. I’m so glad Mr. Disney Detonation decided to cover Kyle’s Pity Party video, because he has said he wanted to step away from doing Kyle videos for a while, but Kyle just keeps putting out such BS that he can’t help himself. I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These videos were hilarious. I’m so glad Mr. Disney Detonation decided to cover Kyle’s Pity Party video, because he has said he wanted to step away from doing Kyle videos for a while, but Kyle just keeps putting out such BS that he can’t help himself. I love it.
Enjoyed that one!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.